The days of having fun on Veeky Forums is over...

The days of having fun on Veeky Forums is over. It's nothing but double digit IQ retards that migrated from other boards with $100 blockfolios full of absolute shitcoins now. In the last few weeks I've seen some of the dumbest questions I've ever seen asked on this board. It's time to get out and let this place burn to the ground. All Veeky Forums is good for anymore is shilling bags to idiots to see if they are actually dumb enough to buy. The only reason I'm still here is to watch all of these idiots who think they're making money want to kill themselves when the bull run ends.

I feel you mate. It's still a circus but the monkeys have gone full retard

I am going to lead these sheep astray

At first I thought the dumb questions were just people larping as idiot normies but I've started realising that some of those threads were legitimate.

Where do I go to buy a physical bitcoin?

Its terrifying isn't it.

i am a professional poop eater

The faggot redditors ruined Veeky Forums. Kept posting that Veeky Forums is where you find out about the next 100x shitcoin before everyone else. Now everyone's here to shill their shitcoin hoping retards here will buy it.

I skim through a few crypto subs once or twice a day, to see what they're up to (and to catch anything I might've missed here in a sea of "buy my bags" threads). I'd look this up for proof if I wasn't lazy as fuck (it was in the /r/CryptoCurrency daily for the adventurous), but I actually saw a comment from someone saying

>new to crypto. whats the Veeky Forums link

Pajeet literally didn't even know how to get here and was looking to come here for the next hot tip to get rich. Why'd they have to ruin the fun?

This is like when fucking moot let naruto threads on /a/.

how do I cash out?

When the market crashes these losers will only be out of like 200 bucks cuz that's the extent of their disposable income.

I never realized how pathetic most people were. Thanks biz!

Do it soon. Don't waste any time.

>what is bit coin backed by?

exactly
what if bitcoin gets hacked or something?
I want to cash out right now

>In the last few weeks I've seen some of the dumbest questions I've ever seen asked on this board.

Have you forgot about the "hey, Veeky Forums, how do I turn X into Y in T days?"

Is there Veeky Forums on infinity? Might migrate there. Redditors are literally too scared to go there..

Fiat currency literally diminishes inevitably, bitcoin has done nothing but increase each month.

Increase against what? Fiat.

That place is an israli intelligence op. Its worse than this place. Thier biz just contained all crypto into one single thread and they will ban if you mention bitcoin on pol.

I've only been to infinity like once or twice out of curiosity but I just went there and checked out their Veeky Forums, and as it was trash. There was the consolidated crypto thread, with like three posts, and a bunch of other threads about shit I don't care about each with maybe like 1 or 2 replies.

There's also a /crypto/ on infinity, it almost looked comparable to here, but there was very little activity (week old threads still in the catalog). So, I don't think infinity is a good route unless you convinced a bunch of other Veeky Forumstards that don't suck to migrate with you.

nigga did you all even buy doge and short pran

2013 was just as bad. These fags lose interest and then it goes back to normal. We should all spend less time here but don't give up because of some redditors