I just bought XLM in the dip.... will it moon again ?

I just bought XLM in the dip.... will it moon again ?

nope

It should be double what ripple's price is. Or so the legend goes

It is still mooning and has been for over a week now. You faggots don't know what a real moon looks like, but let me tell you, it takes more than a week.

nah dude, it's all downhill from here. But I'll buy your bags for a good price, because I'm just a friendly guy.

kek

so, whats the consensus? what the fuck do we do? sell xlm before it dips too low and buy back later? or just hold? im scared

No IBM is going to drive xlm into the ground by imcorporating stellar lumens into atms

That snakes thirsty as fuck.

Help a newfag out here, what's the best exchange to trade with this type of tiny crypto? Not just XLM, but in general

Get some popcorn, enjoy yhe pink wojacks, hold tight, buy this dip. Weak hands need not apply.

when will the mooning stop!?

Its quneched af...look at support on binance

its recovering! happy days

Binance has the best free rate but sell/buy bots run rampant

I hope all of you sold at the lowest part. Or else you're not real Veeky Forumsnessmenn

Do the bots make it unfeasible?

probably gonna bleed for awhile

of course it is, the only thing that happened was BTC correcting. How would that affect lumen in any but the shortest terms?

I have true faith in this coin. I bought the fuck out of that dip. Let keep it a dip though.

Lmao good job buying lumen
IBM partnered with stellar to drive lumens into the ground, buy them out and sell them for cheaper simply because they can so

no more dips today fellas. we need to at least break earth's atmosphere today.

That's cool

The tales you NoCoiners will weave to justify your insanity

Bittrex desu but do keep in mind that you can not withdraw at all unless you verify with ID

Binance