Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Artifacts Edition:
When's the last time your party found something ancient and shiny deep beneath the earth? Did the PCs ever figure out what it is? How did it go?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/pegasus/
docs.google.com/document/d/1cXhs1EAqouRkoCxAw-NFKiih7rcYRUy6vaaOESpmcY8/edit
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!

After many requests Tomasz Adamczyk, the man with the most Polish name to ever be written.

>6 year old leaves home to start a promising career as a hobo, parents accept without protest.
>Refuses to steal, because of his solid 6 year-old work ethic.
>Taken in by a kindly hunter who, predictably, dies.
>Recruited by a retired Paladin and brought to the Farwatch Abbey.
>Makes friends, learns about paladin-ing
>Grows close to a pair kids who remind him of his... parents?
>Old Paladin dies.
>Walks the earth for 16 years, encounters one of his old friends, learns the other one died in Katapesh
>Friend suggests he goes to Katapesh
>Tomasz does, meeting Grayth.

This party sucks. lol I bet they don't even have a bugout bag. I'd rather be innadesert operating. My feet hurt. Someone pelase break in so I can smite them.

Good:
I really like basically everything in the third paragraph of the personality section. It finally adds a bit of color to the character.

Bad:
The childhood portion of his backstory is laughably bad. I don't care how determined or principled you want to make a PC, saying a starving 6 year old "would not disrespect that honest work" is beyond silly.

What's the point of Kira and Ahmad? Like... other than the throwaway line about his leadership skills, they don't have any noticeable influence on his personality or development. We don't know anything about their relationship, and they don't have any impact on the plot; other than providing a weak motivation to be in Katapesh. So... why?

His connection to the plot is incredibly token, and he doesn't even have the (flimsy) justification of the Outlander trait. I get that the author is attempting to setup a "passing the torch" storyline, but we don't know anything about his relationship with the mentor, so there's no emotional pull to make us care.

His personality is (mostly) incredibly boring. He's described as "dead and lightless," but there's nothing particularly traumatic in his backstory to justify his moping. Same thing with his robotic attitude. I kinda thought the comparison to Master Chief was a joke, but that's what this character reminds me the most of; the faceless, nameless protagonist of a generic military shooter.

Now, here's my solution to these problems:
The one thing we keep returning to is that Tomasz only felt happy in training, so the solution is obvious.
Make Kira and Ahmad actual characters. Tell us more about what Tomasz thinks of them and give them something to do by having Tomasz travel with them. Following the fall of the monastery, he gets swept up in their naive crusade to cleanse Katapesh, which would, coincidentally, be a good way to *show* Kira's supposedly amazing leadership skills. This solution even ties into his motivation and *why* he's so dead inside; have the trio fail, and both of the siblings die (or one dies and the other is left crippled, relying on Tomasz for everything), breaking Tomasz mentally. Now, he's struggling to make ends meet (possibly to care for his crippled friend), which is why he's turned to mercenary work. His long term goal of trying to found a new monastry is the manifestation of his obsession with "getting it right" and finally "winning the war."

>Appeal 3/10, personality doesn't interest me in the least. Maybe I'd care if I knew *why* he is the way he is.
>Backstory 2/10, boring, nonsensical, and doesn't even give him a good reason to be in Katapesh.
>Compatibility 6/10, Paladins are never out of place, the VMC gives him some good party utility, personality doesn't have enough to conflict with.
>Aaaaarabian Niiiiiights 1/10, only a second hand connection to the setting, no Arabian flavor.

>THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!
Well shit

My party knows at this point that if they find any artifact at all at level 12+ it's probably not good for them because it's probably either sentient or too powerful for their own good. Or both.

Which are the Veeky Forums ERP still active and looking in Roll20?

Pretty Little Devils
Political Leaflet Distributors
Problematic Latin Dialogue
Perpetual Loli Denial
Partitioned Logging Database
Pernicious Lively Desires
Perfect Latino Daddies

I agree with you. I had honestly no idea what to do with the childhood portion, as I essentially needed to contrive a reason for him to end up orphaned and taken in by the abbey, but without killing his folks off because that's been done a thousand times.

The reason he's so emotionally robotic is because he's been doing the same kind of work for 16 years essentially without breaks and without really speaking to anyone. I suppose that didn't come across well enough.

I will say that his schtick doesn't really come out to moping per se, he never complains. He just kinda goes.

I actually really like your recommendations and proposed solutions, but that makes it harder for me to use them, as I feel it won't really be genuine work put into the character on my part.

Anyway thanks for the analysis. Not sure what I'll end up doing here, but there's a ways to go before apps need to be done. As a side note, his campaign trait was changed to visionary a day or so ago, but that doesn't really change much.

>THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!
Well... we're not getting any more reviews, are we?! Huh!?

/pfg/, QUICK--I NEED THREE NAMES FOR CHELISH ADVENTURERS!

and their classes and genders if you want, that's nice too.

How long does it take for a Rakshasha to come back fromthe death?

>I essentially needed to contrive a reason for him to end up orphaned and taken in by the abbey

Why not just have his parents give Tomasz to the Abbey...? Perhaps the mentor came upon the family, saw their suffering, and offered to help in the only way he could.

>I feel it won't really be genuine work put into the character on my part.

Don't!

Building on existing content is much, much harder than creating it from scratch. You put in the initial effort, I'm just trying to help reveal the story I know you want tell.

Probably not, no.

Tomasz took about as long as expected.

Weeeeeeeell let's see.

We've got some shards of pottery which when touched take you into a shadow world where you fight some big bossmonster and get a reward if you win. The original full object was designed as a training thing, but the monsters inside it got sentient and shit, so it was broken into pieces to stop the bad juju.

We're collecting all the pieces for some fucking reason? I dunno. We're not very smart.

Then there's also this lantern thing with a black flame in it that's like... an antimatter fire? It consumes whatever it touches except the lantern itself and grows bigger depending on the mass/power of the thing it ate. Whenever we need to destroy something, someone always says 'What about the lantern', and someone else says 'that could end badly'

It will probably end badly.

Then there's some negative-energy-disgorging orbs scattered around the world, dunno what the fuck is up with them, but they were related to my character being created as the undead abomination she is today. She's absorbed like... three negaspheres in total? Only two in-game, but the Dwarfking (Who is actually the Dwarven Crown just bodyjacking the current 'king', and has been doing so for fucking ages, it apparently works great as a system) said she has a third.

There is a few of them, in other words.

Also unrelated to artifacts, we have a fucking LIST of world-ending or otherwise devastating threats. There's a fucking slug-devil trying to invade the Material and his Erinyes commander is destabilizing countries (Last time she brainwashed a king into ditching all his country's crops and basically just replacing them with weed), some bloodmages with like 40+ Con each specifically fucking things up, there's a being of Removing Shit From Existence dicking around somewhere, there's unkillable turbo-regenerators out there doing SOMETHING which explode when under pressure, and I'm probably forgetting a whole goddamn lot.

Oh yeah, there's also the First Beings created before the gods knew what the fuck they were doing starting to break in from their prison between the walls of reality.

And our Kingmaker-style kingdom has a canyon which is just snakes. Full of snakes. Like if you imagine a canyon of water, but the water is snakes.

It's kind of unnerving how much that makes sense. It probably took you not even a minute to come up with that, and it's already better than what I've got. I've a fucking long way to go, that's for sure.

>touching artifacts
It's like your characters fancy themselves heros.

And there may or may not exist a key that other people are looking for which may or may not unlock the prison containing the Overgod of Destruction.

And then due to some statistical anomalies, we found a +14 or something total shortsword, which is now retroactively called the Bane of All and has its OWN spooky shit going on, which nobody in the party can USE properly because they either don't have the proficiency, are a 1/2 BAB anyway, need to be using the weapons they have for their build to work, or would have to suck up the negative levels from the thing being Unholy and Axiomatic.

Well we're all at least level 14, gotta start poking artifacts sometime, y'know?

Well goddamn.

Have your PCs considered just abandoning this reality and starting a new one?

Preferably without the The Grand Snekyon

Revising is simply finding the shortest distance between two points.

We can't.

Apparently way back when the gods set up some kinda 'barrier' which interferes with teleportation, long-distance communication, and planehopping.

You teleport too far or to another plane, and well...

It's a barrier like how Blade Barrier is one.

>this entire reality
user is your DM a Dark Souls / Drakengard / NieR fan? Because it kind of sounds like this world is slowly falling apart at the seams. I recently had a game with that kind of DM before, it didn't end all that well. The last boss we got to fight, not even the legit last boss, had a spell called Power Word: Retcon. Ends about as well as you'd expect.

Was that the immortal killing game?

>Then there's also this lantern thing with a black flame in it that's like... an antimatter fire? It consumes whatever it touches except the lantern itself and grows bigger depending on the mass/power of the thing it ate.
Doesn't sound like antimatter. More like a universal garbage bin.

So I'm playing a cavalier and half the appeal for me is that I'm just a dude. French and noble and superior to those around me, but a dude. However part of that for me has been completely abstaining from ranged weapons cause chivalry and shit.

This has caused a few issues in a couple of encounters and although no one in the party took issue with it I'd like to avoid it. Is there any way to either get my horse to fly with some enchanted horse shoes or something and/or a way of getting a pegasus as my animal companion via feats?

I wasn't overly interested in the monstrous mount feats because I felt like a griffon or a hippogriff were a little too exotic for what I wanted.

Well, it's fun at least. I bought a portable hole last session and 30 skeletons to fill it with! I'm gonna solve my problems with an ungodly amount of 1hd skeles!

I'm positive I'm still forgetting things

Well we did have an immortal guy. Then we shoved him through a world-hole and instead of dying, he literally saw the face of God and became even MORE immortal (Physically indestructible rather than just 'probability is crying in a corner you monster' level).

Then we went and made a wish at some ancient aztec-like temple to a Coatl, and wished him to heaven, since that's what he actually wanted, not to specifically die. And it only worked BECAUSE we made him Super-Immortal so he got past the shredding-fuck-you-teleports wall.

Yeah except the garbage bin gets bigger the more you feed it.

We don't want it getting bigger.

Well, it might be worth asking your DM if you could take Monstrous Mount and get a Pegasus instead. Wouldn't be that hard and they're not exactly unbalanced.

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/pegasus/

Their entry even talks about their use as mounts.

Alternatively, you could see about getting some Winged Boots made into horseshoes for your current hoers. Three flights a day of 5 minutes each should do you good.

Barriers like those are meant to be broken.
Sometimes it takes significant... output... but even the gods themselves have limits to what they can handle. After all, isn't that why so many end-of-world scenarios need to be manually stopped by other people in the area?

>but even the gods themselves have limits to what they can handle
They must not be all that then.

Yeah, it's a matter of time until we figure out a way past.

There's also some people in the world with special amulets given to them by the gods that let them bypass this barrier.

The only people we know who have ones are a turbo-ancient dragon priest who's super-helpful, a Sphinx who said she'd come join our kingdom once we had a bangin' enough library, and we SUSPECT that the King of Thieves might have one. I mean he's the King of Thieves, why would he not have an amulet if he wanted it?

We'll get one eventually.

It's why the clerics keep turtling up.
>Oh uh, well it's not actually up on the mount olympus we know it's a different one
>Oh uh, you uh, you can't see him because he's um, too powerfully invisible and doesn't want you to
>Oh he's um, so strong there's nothing he can't do that's why all the bad things in the world are our fault

Deities may be powerful, but they're still soul-sucking assholes entirely dependent on your delicious psychic worship energy for their survival.

Those are the weaker deities.

>SoM is boring and uninspired
No you, user. This is a 5th-level Armiger I'm playing right now. Small-sized too, so she can use Scale Foe on medium creatures. Look at all that bullshit I can do.

This isn't even using the really fun Jolly content like the Wrestling sphere, either.

Rolled 15, 13, 11, 15 = 54 (4d27)

>there are like 27 applications to PLD for four slots
This is going to be saltier than Dragons1

Roll another d27

Rolled 13 (1d27)

>Drummond
>Richard
>LT Sue
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can just roll dice on this thread and get a ood group

Rolled 26, 13, 5, 5 = 49 (4d27)

Cryptic guy from last thread. That first image was actually just about perfect for what I was thinking, but now I worry that you thought it was too overblown and edgy. Regardless, thanks!

>post yfw Vult actually picks the team by rolling dice

Actually *all* deities require worship to survive and in increasing amounts. Most of them are limited to two areas where they have great power:

1) Their portfolio - and even then other gods and sometimes even mortals can interfere; Pharasma may not like it but undead happen anyways

2) Their personal realm: Where, much like (but in some ways one can also say "not much better") a powerful wizard or psion, they have full rulership of the laws both physical and otherwise that govern their private plane.

But gods can face "too much", gods can run into snags and issues that interfere or even outright prevent their intervention or interference... And gods can die as well; violently or through a slow and ultimately pathetic starvation.

1. Divine beings that depend on mortals don't really deserve to be called gods as far as I'm concerned, canon be damned.
2. I'm pretty sure a high enough divine rank basically makes you a being who gives zero shits about worship, it's like 25+ or something.

>Possibly crazy philosopher intent on redeeming a monstergirl
>Hunt addict, on denial about his nature
>Disillusioned girl trying to remain naive and optimistic
...Am I the only one getting slight Gakkou Gurashi vibes?

>Medium Laser
>posts a pulsar

Quite the no-true-scottsman fallacy there... just don't forget your precious Keisar Ephes could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain for they had chariots of iron.You should consider the canon of at least planescape then.

One faction annoys a lot of religious folk by claiming anyone can strive to become a deity. And, well, they're not entirely wrong; it doesn't happen often but people DO ascend...

Another faction looks at all these deities and goes "that's not all-powerful, that's not all-powerful at all! They get surprised, they get angry, they DIE, they have limits, they starve if no one worships them, how in the fuck is that worth worship and prayer to?"

As for 2) chances are even overdeities like Ao are going to crumple up if the pantheon they've created itself dries up. They may be running off the belief in more general concepts than the particular portfolios of lesser deities (like 'greater gods') but they're still running off something.

You and me both

I thought the name was appropriate even if technically a lot of it would be in the x-band.

I have a 'heavy' too!

Reposting because the original one was a VILDERAVN FALSE FLAG

Your PC's best friend, lover, or closest ally is now a Vilderavn. How fucked are you?

Hard Mode: A Vilderavn riding a Linnorm

Dante Must Die: A Vilderavn with harbinger levels riding a linnorm with roil dancer levels

Here user

docs.google.com/document/d/1cXhs1EAqouRkoCxAw-NFKiih7rcYRUy6vaaOESpmcY8/edit

>Quite the no-true-scottsman fallacy there
No, that's not a no-true scotsman fallacy. The No True Scotsman fallacy only works if it's provably true that someone (a scotsman) is in fact still a scotsman although he does not drink scotch. Right now, though, we're discussing what it means to be a god.

>chances are
Is it canonically true though?

>Keisar Ephes
...SRW or something? What?
The key point of divinity is that you are to nondivines what a line is to a point and what a plane is to a line but at the same time must not be defined by those points and lines. Basically, we're not talking about the same things. You're talking about someone who's simply powerful. I'm talking about someone who is simply greater-than, whether or not they're also powerful. A god must be greater-than, but not necessarily powerful, and certainly not dependent on those who are supposedly lesser-than.

Also, do you not recognize Featherine Aurora Augustus? She tops /a/'s powerlevel chart and is on par with Elder God Demonbane. There's a reason I meme'd with her when talking about powerful deities.

>me in charge of not messing up Featherine's name
This is what I get for typing while half asleep.

What a cute pumpkin. I want to cut it. With a knife.

Cornelius Aurius - Paladin guy
Lucilla Superbus - Bard gal
Titus Alesius - Fighter guy

He isn't fucked, but his wife is

He shoulda seen that coming, honestly.

Bongo Drongo- tiefling bloodrager

Is there a place for a cute fairy app in any of the /pfg/ games?

LoBaF, theoretically?

>These are the gods of this system and setting.
>Well, no REAL gods would need this!

PLD, though you'll need to start as a spunky young human woman and work your way to those fairy wings!

Anyone doing a game I could join? GMT+8 (8pm available)

Isn't that the Arabian Nights game? How would a cute fairy fit thematically?

Fairies are not for lewds!

Idk, some people are into sizeplay. It's the exoticism factor.

It's pretty obvious that whatever the fuck the orignal poster's setting was, it wasn't PF's canonical setting and they're just borrowing the setting.

There was that one Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon user who was planning on running a game during that time although he never put up an applicaton link or anything.

>sizeplay
Isn't that just a fancy word for pedophilia?

The party will fall in love with a girl with a pixie personality! They will protect that smile!

"Greater-than" is simply vague. You're trying to ascribe a vague 'feeling' of superiority as though it were a quantifiable difference. This is quite similar to the typical "just have faith and stop asking questions" of pretty much every religious nut in the real world.

How are they "greater-than"? Because you say so? What makes them "greater"? Why can this greatness not be quantifiable if it exists? Why is it supposedly certainly existing if it cannot be measured or detected in any way, nor compared to anything as a result?

>There was that one Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon user who was planning on running a game during that time although he never put up an applicaton link or anything.

I'm here. I haven't started hosting yet is because its still not a good time for me due to uncooperative work hours. I'm still currently working on my campaign, and will drop an invite once I can host games without problems. cheers!

Nah, the kids are 3.5 feet while sizeplay is more like 3.5 inches and isn't inherently associated with wanting to fuck someone who isn't emotionally mature

hold up, you're doing a Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon campaign?!

You have 2.5 on the brain, sir...

D-did you need someone to talk to?

AHHH!
I meant 3.5! #>%! I'mm sorry!

That's kind of a weak justification. I didn't even think that one was supposed to be about sex anyway. I thought it was about cute veils and fragrant incenses and stuff.

But how does one acquire cute wings?

And what if they fail to protect that smile? Won't the monsters hurt her really badly with their enormous girth?

Nah I'm good. Just sleep deprived.

Being tiny can be cute or exotic. But it is pretty weak, yeah, it was just the first thing that sprung to mind.

ADULT ATTACK ADULT ATTACK

Vults a fan of lost children

Its not KSnH in the strictest sense

Sengoku Jidai x Three Kingdoms x Mongol Invasion

Grossly historically inaccurate, exaggerated for the sake of storytelling, ridiculously badass character portrayals.
I don't care for historical inaccuracies in character creation - You can be a wild west cowboy or a templar knight for all I care. This game focuses on large scale combat, chivalrous bushido duels, some politics and economics and all about becoming badass warlords. (For reference: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon is my favorite anime)

4th level. 25PB (No stats at +5 starting), WBL-1, Full HD+CON, Core+Featured+Standard Races only. No Gestalt. As much as possible, try to keep class dipping to a minimum, I hate being nose deep in books trying to make sure your build is legit.
Background Skills + Feat Tax Fix houserules.
PoW allowed. Psionics allowed. No full casters. Early Firearms.

GMT +8 Saturdays and Sundays @ 8pm - 12 midnight
Maximum players: 1 DM + 4 Players

>Being tiny can be cute or exotic. But it is pretty weak, yeah, it was just the first thing that sprung to mind

I'll see if I can't find visual inspiration for cute mideastern fairies (though I really like the art I have already.)

Is he a fan of ditzy paladins?

>"Greater-than" is simply vague. You're trying to ascribe a vague 'feeling' of superiority as though it were a quantifiable difference. This is quite similar to the typical "just have faith and stop asking questions" of pretty much every religious nut in the real world.
To be greater-than is not a feeling. It's a definition. The Author is greater than a character he creates although that character might be stronger, faster, more intelligent than he will ever be. The Artist is greater-than the man he draws, even if that man is better looking with a more perfect body than him. A 2 dimensional shape of any size is greater-than an infinitely long line.

>How are they "greater-than"? Because you say so? What makes them "greater"? Why can this greatness not be quantifiable if it exists?
Depends on the level of greater-than. A being who is greater-than physical reality of course cannot be completely measured by reality, in the same way LotR will never be able to describe Tolkein. A metadivine, patadivine, or ontological being can't be quantified because they are greater-than quantity. If you can't even begin to think of thing along philosophical lines instead of physical lines then you can't begin to talk about divinity, since 'divine' describes somthing that doesn't physically exist in our world and was used to describe something that was, by definition, simply greater than the mortal.

>Why is it supposedly certainly existing if it cannot be measured or detected in any way, nor compared to anything as a result?
Where the fuck are you even getting this shit from? When did I ever fucking say any of this? Are you trying to sound deep or something?
I mean, think about it this way: Featherine has DM priv. She is literally the DM in semiphysical form. She is undoubtably greater-than any of the PCs or NPCs. That's why she's functionally a god. Amaterasu-o-mikami, Zeus, and Ishtar are higher up the scale than humans, simply by definition. That's why they're gods.

Well.. We don't have a high-con party corruption-dump OR any traps yet...

Would you like to step up to the plate?

>No full casters
please fix this

>someone applies to WWW with a straight up knight

why?

For what purpose?

no. you will roll a magus, bard, ranger, etc, and you will learn to like it or roll an initiator instead

I deleted my application because I can't actually join due to time constraints.

I was the human investigator, by the way

Sizeplay doesn't have to be about sex. What if I just want something that is delicate and small and I hold it close to my chest so it can listen to my heartbeat and fall asleep in my hand so I can carefully put her into tiny bed made of a memory foam bed sampler I stole from a Sears and cover her up with half a wool sock I cut up just so she could have a blanket and then I whisper "Sleep tite lil' qt."

1) That's not a definition at all. You're not defining 'greater than', you're giving opinions. Why is a 2d shape greater than a line? What makes a line, by that logic, greater than a dot? The only thing 'greater than' in those examples would be literally quantifiable: the number of dimensions occupied.

And what if the man the artist draws becomes better known and more famous than he ever will be - as has happened to some artistic subjects? What if that 2d or even 3d image is actually just an attempt at portraying a singularity, an attempt to sorta-understand what we're looking at?

2) If it cannot be measured by reality, it does not exist within the purview of that reality. LotR cannot describe Tolkien because Tolkien (not Tolkein) does not exist in that reality. He is not there, he is not worshipable, he does not exist. If the gods in your setting are like Tolkien, there *ARE* no gods in the setting. There's just some out-of-context problem.

>"are you trying to sound deep or something?"
AHEM
>The key point of divinity is that you are to nondivines what a line is to a point and what a plane is to a line but at the same time must not be defined by those points and lines.

Really? Asking someone else if they're trying to sound deep after pulling this one out your ass?

The projector certainly seems to be thinking that he's greater than what he projects!

Sooo... Bridget?

Could one of you link the game?

>and then he fucked it.

I was thinking more either of the MCs from Himegato, but yeah, a Bridget would be acceptable.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west

One acquires cute wings by being exposed to the junk of someone with cute wings! You gotta wetwork to network!

Nightwalkers are very durable and stretchy! You can take it, but odds are you'll hide on the shoulder or pocket of another PC, throwing quips and commentary while being the party heart and soul!

Think Bon-Bon, only instead of being a clownish contortionist you're a sweet conversationalist and singer!

Which?

You going to set up a recruitment over at r20 or something anytime soon?

Don't corrupt my pure intentions with your vile, dirty fetishes!

>traps and incest

G-goddammit boner...

Thanks user.

>1) That's not a definition at all. You're not defining 'greater than', you're giving opinions.
No you dumb shit. A 2d shape of any non infinitesimal size can fit within it an infinite number of infinitely long lines. It is greater-than in its purest form, because that is what we call being quantitatively greater-than. In fact, quantity is a mathematical concept, and mathematics is nothing BUT definitions. It is abstracted from the real world. Mathematics is itself nearly ontological in nature (not entirely due to still following logic, although it can be argued that logic is also defined) because it simply Is, you define axoims arbitrarily and work from there.

>And what if the man the artist draws becomes better known and more famous than he ever will be
Completely irrelevant? Just because what you have created is better than you does not mean it is greater than you. If you have created it, then it has to be lesser than you by definition.

>2) If it cannot be measured by reality, it does not exist within the purview of that reality.
That doesn't fucking mean anything. Tolkein does not exist within the setting of LotR but LotR exists within him. It's the same shit as a DM running a campaign. The DM is probably not a DMPC within the campaign but the DM is certainly greater-than the campaign. A cube doesn't exist within a plane, but that doesn't mean that the cube doesn't exist. Read Flatland or something to get a grasp on what I mean by this. This would be a physically meaningful god, the lowest form, due to not beig metaphysical (Ajimu), pataphysical (Featherine), or ontological (YHWH, depending on interpretation - usually just metaphysical)

>Really? Asking someone else if they're trying to sound deep after pulling this one out your ass?
Maybe because you literally made random shit up that I never fucking said due to not understanding what I'm trying to say?