What does it taste like?

What does it taste like?

All the washes taste the same.

the old inks taste better

Trampled hopes and broken dreams.

Salty coins and monster

My cousin's anus.

Regret

My pot of Devlan Mud still tastes great, although the ageing process hasn't been so kind to it.

does the gloss version taste different

Sour pennies

It's the best thing you will taste for the rest of your life.

The metal paints taste the worst.

Sour penises

>He hasn't sucked liquid green stuff off his brush

How the fuck do you know this. Okay, I get you know how one wash tastes like. But ALL of them? Why were you sampling ALL the washes? I know you didn't "accidentally" taste ALL of them you fucker.

The salty, salty tears of 40k haters with the added bonus power of them being forever virgin tears. So rough with the smooth, usually ex-40k players are added salt and more virgin like state!

It tastes like instant victory over weight gain.

If you lick your brush you do.
>t. Brush Licker

Why aren't you rinsing your brush more thoroughly before licking it? Do you just go straight from the model to your mouth?

Is it dangerous to ingest citadel paints?

Astringent.

No, they are 100% non-toxic water-based acrylics. The metallics and some of the texture or technicals are probably dangerous if you drink a lot of them because they have non-water, non-acrylic ingredients. The texture paints are full of microbeads for instance. Pretty sure that shit is toxic and banned in shower products in a lot of countries.

Washes taste horrible actually. Slightly bitter but with this clinging, slimey aftertaste. Old foundation paints tasted even worse. Very bitter. Normal paint tastes a lot better, or at least inoffensive.

t. Brushlicker

Oki doki.
I can comtinue to lick my brush in peace

>Do you just go straight from the model to your mouth?
Sometimes. Brushlickers do so to quickly restore the brush point. So if you aren't switching paint you might lick, load up a little more paint, and then keep painting.

>mfw someone uses enamels or lacquers and then licks his brush

Microbeads are banned because they end up in natural water sources once they go down the drain and fuck things up there, I don't think they're a problem for the average person

bags of sand

Exactly how you think it tastes

Delicious

It tastes just like a Nuln, which is naturally oilly.

Sort of like curry.

Idk nikalith oxide was p bad

GW metallics contain aluminum. you do not want to ingest aluminum.

As a fellow brush licker i can say that for me its become an impulsive force of habbit that i can't break if i tried. If i havent washed the brush enough i sometimes cop a bit of paint, ive probably ingested at least a pot of every colour by this point.

It takes like Nuln.