"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Wrong board. Probably. Which isn't to say that we couldn't have a discussion about it here, but some malcontent will probably whine about it.

I miss quest threads on Veeky Forums. It really spruced up the board.

Found the newfag.

Use Space Google, because I don't have time for this.

"Computer, simulate a thread on the ancient imageboard Veeky Forums. Disable all safety protocols."

Why even have safety protocols if every Johnny Chucklefuck disables them?

Beause it sounds R A D I C A L

That screencap has never been true. Posting it only confirms you're a retard.

I believe what he means is that Veeky Forums is for quality discussion of shows and literature, while Veeky Forums and /tv/ is for containing pseudo-intellectuals and cancer like this.

>quality
that's actually a global rule

I have a meeting with the Kreplaakian ambassadors in 10 minutes. Just go have the holodeck run a human sexual education sim, idiot.

It's always been true. The problem with this thread is that it's not a stat me or "How do I run x as a campaign thread." Which are how we actually talk about books, movies, and shows.

That's not the fun way to do it, you just simulate a naked human man and go for it.

Jesus, it really did.
And I HATED them, but without the board all we have left are....THIS shit.
I never realized how bad this board had gotten.

More newfags.

>I never realized how bad this board had gotten.
Yeah, keep in mind that the primary argument for removing quest threads (besides "Every quest is Futa Loli Simulator #945238") was that quest threads were somehow keeping quality content from appearing on the board, or "drowning" it because "half the board was quest threads".

Turns out creative people who enjoy roleplaying games enjoyed making and participating in roleplaying games on the roleplaying board with other people who enjoy roleplaying games.

Questfags are still posting here, just not quests.
You do know you can open up and browse two (or even more!) different boards at once, right?

user, the board was always this bad, Quests just acted as a filter because they had a huge bump rate, so they kept shit, as well as good posts, limited to the second page unless they had enough of discussion to maintain a bump limit.

That said, I would like to see quests allowed globally, but limited to the board the quest's genre belongs too.

Want your mind blown? That's the chick from the A-Team TV show.

Hardly anyone on Veeky Forums actually does that because of board patriotism. It's our board and we can get away with discussing whatever we want provided it's worded correctly, so we must do it better than anyone else, right? See

Barclay computer threads are funnier.

Nah, shit is shit. This is just shit with corn in it while quests were sloppy diarrhea dumps.

/a/ made sure that didn't happen. They screamed to get shit like Maho Shonen Butler Harem Quest out and into Veeky Forums.

I've said that "I don't even need other boards anymore" has been the rallying cry of the shitposter for almost as long as it was a thing.

>Questfags are still posting here, just not quests.
>You do know you can open up and browse two (or even more!) different boards at once, right?

Right, but all the people who are good at roleplaying games are on Veeky Forums. I know you're spoiling for a fight, but even you can understand that the board with all the roleplayers is a better place to run quests than the board that's full of random anons who clicked on /qst/ because they don't know what a "quest thread" is.

Most quest participants only had one or two quests that they were interested in participating in, and the effort to continually lurk on a separate board than Veeky Forums on the off chance that the single thread they were interested in would appear is more than most posters on Veeky Forums are willing to expend.

You're assuming I want quests to live on. I don't. I'd rather they stay banned and /qst/ disappeared.

"Stow that talk, engineer. You know the regs about fraternization and relationships between officers and the enlisted. Failure to abide by the regulations is grounds not only for dismissal, but for a court-martial as well for the both of us. So long as either of us serve this ship, it's not going to happen. If you must, there's a holo-shed on deck 17 with my physical body blueprinted, just never tell me about what you do there."

"Also, don't do anything so stupid as to request transfer or quit, we're a war and we, by which I mean the ship's crew, needs your service here. Just hunker down, go to the holo-shed, or whatever. The Romulans just attempted to get us to breach the Neutral Zone again, and the situation is tense enough as it is without unresolved sexual frustration. Seriously, back to work, engineer."

>You're assuming I want quests to live on. I don't. I'd rather they stay banned and /qst/ disappeared.

I don't know what part of "I know you're spoiling for a fight" would lead you to believe I thought you like quest threads, considering that the previously replied-to post said "And I HATED them".

>"I don't care what that nappy-headed, cotton-eyed cyclops says, you need to make him fix that warp core and do it now!"

Jesus Christ, how did Raimi get that through the editors?

>even you can understand that the board with all the roleplayers is a better place to run quests than the board that's full of random anons who clicked on /qst/ because they don't know what a "quest thread" is.

no, the board with all the roleplayers is the board for discussing traditional games.

It's neither good nor bad. The problems occur when some idiot tries to push their agenda using It. It never was supposed to be used like that. Rather, it's supposed to explain how we're suddenly discussing the outcome of the French Revolution if digital banking had existed then.

That is the primary difference between "old Veeky Forums" and "new Veeky Forums" is faggots try to force it in order to be in the next Dr Assmarbles. Shit can be funny when it happens organically but is cringey as fuck when forced.

Oh, its a nightmare. Its 12 feet tall. It has six arms. It ripped James out of his shuttle and *actually ate him*. Are you hearing me? IT EATS PEOPLE.

I hope that answers your questions.

>Its 12 feet tall.

go back to /b/, you cunt