How would you roleplay as a Worm that Walks? What spells best compliment the flavor?

How would you roleplay as a Worm that Walks? What spells best compliment the flavor?

WtW thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UfMU9TsoEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Colony Sarff.

hol' the fuck up

What is an interesting insect to use instead of worms?

Butterflies

Scarabs.

Go full Mummy mode.

flies

Would moths be cool or stupid?

See 3.5's Hivenest Undead, Swarmshifter and the Book of Vile Darknesses Hivemind !nottemplate from the Vermin Lord PrC, which can technically stack with WTW for the ultimate insectoid combination

Moths are fine.

I was going for a sort of creepy-beautiful sort of thing though

You sayin' moths aren't beautiful?

Mole Crickets.

Giant hornets.

Crabs

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Isn't Man Made of Bees a Pathfinder Aberration?

This forest oracle was obsessed with bees, reading the future in the patterns of their flight. Driven mad by a desire to internalize the bees’ powers of divination, he became one with his beloved bees in some honeyed rite. Now a living swarm in the rough semblance of a man, Vernon still roams the forests, and some still seek out the ex-druid’s wisdom by calling his name (Knowledge [local] DC 20 to know). He often appears when he is called, though he seldom grants favors without exacting a terrible price.

what is his terrible price Veeky Forums?

I used to raise giant moths and let them hang out in my house, shit was lit m8.

nazi bees

but marvel a shit

SPICE MUST FLOW

Made this homebrew race for my 5e game. Thoughts?

Looks okay, I guess. Maybe make the worm split ability scale slightly with levels.

Worms that are also penises

Spiders

he's deep in my soul

A penis that walks.

You have to be the players in an RPG sessions so he can DM. The module is about traveling through an enchanted piss fortress and the rule set is a mixture of GURPS, 4e, and Exalted.

>How would you roleplay as a Worm that Walks?

A slightly befuddled old man, charming but a little strange. The longer you spend in his presence, the creepier he becomes. Basically Doc from Buffy.

You have talent. I was going to ask for source.

a bottle cap with sugary water

>an inflatable pool with sugary water
ftfy

>How would you roleplay as a Worm that Walks? What spells best compliment the flavor?

Read The King in Yellow.

Fireflies, centipedes, various beetles, army ants or any other kind of ant.

So men?

>Spells
Get that weak shit out of my face. Use a big gun.

Every time someone holds out their hand, for whatever reason, do that "woogity woogity woogity" thing from Rocket Power.

Slime mole

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UfMU9TsoEM

WTF autocorrect?

new kind of brain mole?

Mosquito larvae

Crickets could be cool. The chorus of c chirps could be maddening.

Century worm larva

And during the day to stay moist you need to get swallowed by mama worm~
She will bob up in down in stiff appreciation that it's time for you to be slurped down into her churning tummy~!
Then her pink head will retract under that thick hood of skin and she'll smother and squeeze you like a good meaty worm should.

Delete this