Publica (PBL) releases Proof of Concept

Publica (PBL) just released their Proof of Concept: youtube.com/watch?v=s5QMPx4VdJ8

Publica is Decentralized Publishing on the blockchain. Only 5m market cap, easy 10-100x.

More: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/

excellent video, can't wait until mvp and more exchanges!

Anywhere besides ED where I can buy some?

One of the most promising projects right now

Kukoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta, more to come

Such an obvious buy at this market cap. Will be 50-100m in January or February easily.

Publica is gonna be HUGE. Their platform will support books, comics, courses, etc.

Besides this, their team is top of the line and are building a strong community on their Telegram and social media.

>Their platform will support books, comics, courses, etc.
Absolutely meaningless and redundant use of the blockchain technology

It's not like people have trouble sharing information online these days

Watch the PoC, it's not about sharing information. It's about authors being able to publish their work on the blockchain completely and keep the funds of their work.

Publica will have an ecosystem where authors will have access to ppl in all steps of the publishing process in a decentralized manner.

The nicest project in crypto. Ever.

niche coins like this or musicoin arent gonna get too far.
Crypto is meant for everyone and you're really limiting whos gonna buy in when its meant for shit like this.
just my two cents

Having a niche a bad thing? Lol, stay poor.

>crypto is meant for everyone - just like stocks
>limits who buys in - ever heard of amazon?

Authors can build their own ICO for their books. This is a very smart move because;

1). It is way more lucrative for the authors, they can cut out the publisher.

2.) These book ICO's will bring people to the platform and generate hype.

This is the ethereum for books!! ;)

I'd be in, if this shitcoin were on binance.. fuck those crap exchanges..

I think this is exactly why the blockchain is so powerful. For other things rather than currency's or platforms.

wanted to buy some
sent 0.3 eth to etherdelta (first time using)
I got it in Wallet but you somehow have to transfer that into the etherwalet.
So i transfered 0.25 into it and clicked deposit.

But now its pending for 20 minutes in etherscan.

I always had pretty much instant transaction with eth. First time taking up long.
Is it normal for etherdelta to be slow?

cryptopia is fairly nice compared to some other utter shit like etherdelta or hitbtc

okay, I'll check it out. maybe. :)

>meaningless and redundant use of the blockchain technology
There are so many advantages over traditional e-readers beyond just moving away from corporate monopolies like Amazon.
-The authors can fund raise their projects like a kickstarter.
-They don't pay costs to get listed as an ebook, and they don't have to split huge proceeds with the ebook publisher.
-Its based on coin tech that unlocks the book. So books can be purchased, borrowed and sold like physical books.
-In one of their blogs they discuss how this could bring ebooks back into brick and mortar stores. Just scan a code and unlock a book.

It's pretty revolutionary and after books, the tech can probably be expanded into music and movies. It's exactly what plays to blockchain's strengths.
Also has a large software development team behind it and not a couple autists.

Another coordinated pajeet discord shilling shitcoin.

It was being slow as fuck last night, too.

ED is a piece of shit

So should I just wait?
Im just scared first time im having to wait for a transaction

Do you use that site? I've just signed up and am having my details verified. It accepts NZD which is nice as I'm a kiwi. What I don't understand is once I have bought coins where do they sit? Does it sit in the exchange under my login? Or so I send them to a wallet once purchased?

you are new arent you
Everyone has an exchange wallet, or several, and then usually their own on their own device.
So the coins sit on exchange wallet until you send them elsewhere
Cryptopia does not have stoploss trading and its a bit bumpy sometimes, but works ok most of the time for me
Unless i watch Electroneum, that volume is killing it.

There's not much else you can do, young trout.

You couldn't have fucked up if you're just transferring it from your ED wallet to the spending account or whatever it's called, so just wait I guess. Occasionally, ether transfers just take forever for no reason.

Yeah I've only been in the game about 6 months but never on an exchange. I'm only looking at using it to buy coins I can't shape shift to. I use 2 external wallets Jaxx and Coinomi. So if I buy the coins using that exchange they sit on my profile there until such time as I transfer them out?