rpgnow.com/product/207182/Ultimate-Settings-Guide-Conspiracies-Savage-Worlds
pastebin.com/QWyBuJxd
discord.gg/qaku8y9
pastebin.com/ZwUBVq8L
pastebin.com/KKeE3etp
mega.nz/#F!ZccxHC4b!MdIJ1KgvFwcZP1pY40-jVQ
mega.nz/#F!tUFWyDIB!gILxs4Z06bLSx8-iF5Wxow
rpgnow.com/product/189606/Grimoire--Tales-of-Wizardry-and-Intrigue
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1d_gLQUEB0WH4dsD3p2Cr7AJev78Fz2M9uknpgE_NszE/edit#slide=id.g9862c8690_0_10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last thread.

Yawning Portal is out to some game stores today. THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

does someone have the pdf of battlegroup barbarossa?

Anyone have No Country for old Kobolds? I'm not seeing it in Da Archive.

What's the best way to do folder download on mediafire without paying them for a premium account?

Anyone got a copy of L5r 3e Emerald Empire? I have pretty much all the L5r books except for that one.

Requesting Golden Goblin's "Tales of the Caribbean" for Call of Cthulhu again.

It has a scenario set on the island I'm from and I want to run it for some American friends.

Looking for Hacklopedia of Beasts #2 and
Cartographic Review 2016, 2015, and 2014.

Thank you very much in advance.

Looking for Battle Century G/Z, anyone happen to have them?

Downloading them one at a time.

Does anybody have Castles and Crusades 6th edition? I need the player's handbook, monsters and treasure and castle keepers guide of that edition.

So far I've only been able to find 2nd edition pdfs and I know they added new stuff to the future printings.

Hey guys, I'm still looking for a zip or collection of the complete Citadel Journal scans. Anyone know if they're all available somewhere in Da Archive? I've had a search but I can only find the odd issue.

ZEE LIIIIINKS! ZEHY DO NUTZIIIING!

p11
>AFMBE Folders (First Link Only)

p.12
>Apocalypse World 2nd Edition (Third Link)

p.13
>Paper ship Proxies:

p15
>Black Jade. I'm not sure if it's completely clean.
and
>Bluebeard's Bride.

p.16
>Broken World ABBADON v. 1.2
and
>Bug Hunts

p.16/17
>Canticle and Worlds

p.19
>The Corporation
and
>Cryptworld - Monsters Macabre.pdf (Second Liink)

p.21
>CoC quick start

p.23
>Deadlands - Doom Town or Bust

p.24
>Different Worlds magazine Trove

p.25
>Dragonball Z RPG. (First, Second, and Sixth Links)

p.26
>Dming Stuff (Second Link Only)

p.27
>Curse of Strahd (39 meg) (First Link)
and
>D&D 5E Impromptu encounters

p.33
>Exalted, Creatures of the Wild (Both Links)

p.37
>GSS
and
>Gumshoe Zoom seems to be available on Drivethru:

p.41
>Batreps:

p.44
>Legend of the Elements
and
>Legends of the Wulin (First Link Only)
and
>An Atlas of Rokugan. (Not the 4th ed rare one.)
and
>Legend of the Five Rings Troves, very nice.(First Link Only)

Les Morts from Pages 1-45 as promised.

Now, on to the True Mission...

Does anyone have 'Ultimate Settings Guide: Conspiracies' for Savage Worlds, by Mystical Throne Entertainment.
rpgnow.com/product/207182/Ultimate-Settings-Guide-Conspiracies-Savage-Worlds

Also interested in reading a game called 'Roan'.

Good advice yo. Thank you.

A more antiquated 'All Tomorrows'.

Requesting again, since this one's not in Da Archive or its annex.

>or its annex.

Speaking of which, OP didn't post the annex, among other things, the lazy half-assed bastard.

Also, you forgot your request, probably due to being hypnotized by how lousy a job OP did.

Use JDownloader2.

Really hate to ask this, but I'm trying to get it on mobile. I found tales from the loop beta in da archive alphabetically but can't get it to go to my mega trove. Can someone post a link thing i can click? I really appreciate finding a cool helpful Lil corner of fourchan.

Once upon a time this was obligatory.

Yes, and that was exactly why.

I'm looking for Crimson Exodus, or its setting-less version, Fantasy Dice.

Thank you, user.

Note to all; Please don't discourage self-initiative. Personal effort and good manners are what make what we do possible and worthwhile.
I will post the new Annex soon. ... Wow, I got to skip the Big Serious Adult Lecture about all of this stuff.

Thanks very much. wow.

Requesting
The Void: Characters Unbound
Please and thank you

The OSR General links are listed more than once. On page 52, and 87. Also the links are outdated a little bit.

>Links - Includes a list of OSR games, a wiki, scenarios, and a vast Trove of treasure!
pastebin.com/QWyBuJxd

>Discord Server - Live design help, game finder, etc.
discord.gg/qaku8y9

>OSR Blog List - Help contribute by suggesting more.
pastebin.com/ZwUBVq8L

>Webtools & Resources - Help contribute by suggesting more.
pastebin.com/KKeE3etp

Reposting my request for Mongoose Publishing Legend pdfs

No problem. What's 1000 links and a dozen hours between friends?

As to the index: Tomorrow is a rare game day for me, so I'll be out all day and didn't really have time to do much today due to prep work and such.

For now the plan is a base game index in plain text with a number representing how many books for said game exist in a given trove. Later to be expanded by the much larger job of adding the names of each and every book, trove by trove.

They would look something like:

Version 1
Huuuuuuuuuuge Collection

7th Sea (9)
Yggdrasil (2)

Version 2
Huuuuuuuuuuge Collection

7th Sea
Character sheet.pdf
Players Guide.pdf
Character Creation.pdf
Avalon.pdf
Eisen.pdf
Nations of Thea Book 1 The Pirate Nations.pdf
Nations of Thea Volume 5 Ussura.pdf
Nations of Thea Book 7 Castille.pdf
Voddace.pdf
Yggdrasil (2)
English Edition.pdf
The Nine Worlds.pdf

In this example I leave off the name of the base game from the individual files to save the extra characters I have to type out. Can't cut and paste names from the trove website, alas, so this shall be a manual operation. I also left the discrepancy between "Book" and "Volume" for accuracy's sake. And I removed all symbols and left only single spaces for the sake of simplifying specific searches.

I felt that doing an abridged table of contents for all the troves at first, followed by complete tables one by one, would mean having version 1 out extra quick and upgrade the usefulness of the trove section broadly in the first stroke. We can then get to the dirty business of specificity over time.

My assumption has thus far been that you plan to cram this thing into the archive once I hand it off (The reason you asked for the links to be broken?) but if I've got it wrong or you have any other changes to the plan that you'd prefer, do let me know.

I also welcome the thoughts and suggestions of the rest of the user Brigade as well. I'm no expert in this sort of work.

Forgot to mention I'd alphabetize the book names in the second version.

In the example they're ordered as they are in the trove.

Another Helper? Awesome. Awesome to the Max.

This give me a thought.

Does anyone want to check out the other generals and bust out a complete list of links therein that might be of benefit to the archive?

C'mon, give it a try. It's Fun!

Look at the FUN we're having!

Posted this request just as the last thread got archived so Ill try just once more;
Strike force 7 for savage worlds
Great American Heroes for spycraft
A.C.E. agents by stellar games
Dogs of war by beyond belief games

I've been through all the L5R troves and mega collections from the archive I could get my hands on for my own collection and I only have the 4e version of Emerald Empire.

Bit of research tells me the 4e version is the same as the 3e version, just with some minor additions. The only thing the 4e is actually missing is some mechanics stuff that was unique to 3e but not unique to the EE book. So the L5R super-nerds tell me, anyway.

I've not found anything on the actual content of the 3e book other than the general "it's info on rokugan." I mostly want it for completion's sake. I've got pretty much the rest of the books.

Does anyone have a Mage campaign called Gloria Mundi? I have parts 1, 3 and 6 (Gazing into You, A Nest of Vipers and The Feast).
Any other campaigns (for any system) that you think are fantastic would be great too.

upl0@dm@ncom

M&M - Atlas of Earth Prime
/6dd1c425dd7a1119

success Tales from the Loop (Final)
/f22322e986193107

Legendary Villains - Wicked Witches
/ada1faf290b8b69a

Mists of Akuma (5e)
/dc7a42fe527702fb

Demon Wars Reformation
/c7d66eada847f11e

Golden Oceans
/c0473bf95d894669

Coriolis Rulebook
/e0b77c0325486796

Coriolis Atlas Compendium
/7960e30f328442af

looking for #63-77 of "the rifter"

I'm looking for everything with Burning Empires, mostly a copy of IRON EMPIRES: BLOODSTAINED STARS.

Bad News.

p.9
>A Humble Barder’s Collection

A new dead link to add to my previous work, and it's a mega-collection.

A Moment of Silence for a wonderful collection that has given it's life in the performance of its duty.

seconded

Your first request is here:

M3G4EnZed
/#F!sMxxCKQR!nLhexpEh6syHP9vkebc5eA

One of the links under:
>Bestiaries HOLY MOLY!
In Da Archive.

For anyone who's Bag is Baddies, I suggest checking them all out.

So i went to the site, signed up, put in the info to download. It did. Go to file info, find the blue download button. It does download something, but it's just like a thing telling me to do what I've already done? This is for the talesfrom theloop. Oh I'm on mobile.

>Bad News

He'll work on a new trove.
Looks like it has been taken down by the author of Ten Candles RPG, so beware with this one too.

>signed up

That wasn't necessary. After the blue Download button, there should be a clickable link next to the filename that says 'download' again.

In relation to this i think we should do some kind of audit so we can find out which books are super common in the collections and which arent. if we know that there is only one collection for Gurps, then we can focus on mirroring that, and we dont have to worry about mirroring another collection or game if we can confirm a bunch of already existing copies.

Looking for the following please

Action movie world deleted scenes
The company
Unbound

Thank you!,,,!

Thanks, G.

>What's 1000 links and a dozen hours between friends?
I believe you are the best friend I have never met.
I plan to make your your document the primary 'Major League' archive. The rest of Da Archive will be Volume 2 with the 'Minor League' links along with the Generals.
Then the Annex for new unsorted stuff.

Broken links are to try to minimize exposure to matrixbots and also pdfs with hyperlinks are not easy for me to assimilate. Hyperlinks in an .odt file are great, but can't be posted here. In this case I already have all the hyperlinks anyway.
I think this going to be great.
Input from the user Brigade is certainly welcome; after all, this is your document, filled by your efforts.

Does anyone have "The Last Parsec" from Savage Worlds?

Absolutely, which is why having a GURPS Curator would be so awesome. Someone who uses the game would tend to already have a good collection and know about stuff that others have not heard of.
Thank you.

>Later to be expanded by the much larger job of adding the names of each and every book, trove by trove.

This seems excessive and asking for trouble, not to mention extremely time consuming and likely to become obsolete rather quickly.

I can only speak for myself. New things usually get added to my trove bi-weekly, maybe. Some things may be added because of requests or removed at my whim as my interests wander.

sorry, i was just using gurps as an example. but later I can look over some of the troves and see if I can generate some kind of 'danger level' for some game systems. such as 'we only have one source of X game, please copy, and we have 10 sources for Y game so its 'low risk'. etc etc. Its not really for exact books. I think that is too maddeningly granular, but perhaps just systems in general or game series in general.

Does anybody have the Magical Fury Companion?

Perhaps a synopsis of contents would work, i.e.
Amber
27 titles, all official books, plus most of the fanzines.

Val never seems to stop adding things, I am uncertain how to stay up to date on active troves.
I was also just using GURPS as an example.
Mirrors of Rarities would be very helpful, thanks.

Anyone have the Auran Empire Primer?

Does anyone know the name of that pseudo history about humans fighting an alien race and then going through about 10 distinct and grotesque evolutions?

In return, Jive Punk.

My apologies, I messed up by being unspecific, but I meant the HM5E edition of the Hacklopedia #2. That trove has #1 of 5E and the 4E versions of said books which are unfortunately all named in a similar fashion.

I appreciate the effort anyway.

Does anyone have Mechamorphosis PDF?

I don't have your specific request, but there's a bit of Burning Empires in my Burning Wheel folder:

mega.nz/#F!ZccxHC4b!MdIJ1KgvFwcZP1pY40-jVQ

Check out my Apocalypse Engine stuff for Deleted Scenes:
mega.nz/#F!tUFWyDIB!gILxs4Z06bLSx8-iF5Wxow

Time consuming is my Jam.

Though I see your other points. I could likely keep up with it on a weekly-ish basis, unless I lose interest (also my Jam...)

Plus any resource for specific books for our uses can also be of great use to those who murdered the Links I've put in their final resting places.

Heck, writing Synopses would make this much faster.

Not quite as useful for the ultra-specific searches but easier to keep up on, especially if we get tips from those who expand their collections.

To be sure, there were some intimidating things that made me rattle me boots a bit. (*cough*Pathfinder 3rd Party Trove*cough*)

This'un?

You are a hero.

Have a PDF at random.

Does anyone have the Leverage Companion PDFs?

Requesting 43AD. Thanks user!

Has anyone got the D20 Everquest Roleplaying game books?

Anyone have Deadlands for Savage worlds?

Tales of the Yawning Portal w/ HD cover
us3r$cl0udcom
/tw6ardjbmcsr

HD Cover
imgur.com/noWcr3u

5eg also has the roll20 tokens and maps if people want those.

Have you looked in the archive? If it's not in any SW collection look for a Deadlands classic collection.

That bloody ten candles is another darn joke beer 'n pretzels game, like microscope - NOT worth the effort, like at all. Too popular with casual folk who have no problem reporting it and taking down the trove - plus, this thread isn't really a secret.....we are being monitored, lads.............

Requesting The Riddle of Steel PDFs or links. Thanks elegan/t g/entlemen.

Has anyone got the game Grimoire Tales of Wizardry and Intrigue?

rpgnow.com/product/189606/Grimoire--Tales-of-Wizardry-and-Intrigue

Anybody have PATROL and Patrol: The Trench Raiders?

Can anyone point me to Timelords by BTRC? Or any of the EABA stuff?

I also have a humble contribution, but I'm pretty sure it's watermarked somehow. Who can I talk to about that?

Thanks.

Ok, invisible janitor: just what precisely is wrong with this?
This is a sfw pic on a sfw board - what's yer problem, m8? You have a thing against girls? Girls don't hurt anybody, jananon - girls are pretty to look at and give everyone in the thread warm happy feelings. Why do you hate warm happy feelings, jananon?? Shouldn't you be encouraging us to get along, instead of removing pleasant goodness from the thread?? Are you prejudiced against nice things? Are you gay?? I could post guy pix, but I do not think that will have the same calming effect as purdy grillz...
tl;dr - pls leave the pretty girl pix alone, thanx! Or should us trove guys just stahp what we're doing all together???

You know, 13, it is a fine pic, but I have been trying to find a connection to Veeky Forums it should be related, however tenuous.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Requesting Crucible of Freya

Thanks.

Requesting Kobold Guide to Plots and Campaigns. Thanks!

Shucks, don't mean to be a worthless poster, but does anyone have the colonial gothic bestiary?

Looking for Rise of the Drow from Addventureaweek.com

+Prologue, Epilogue, Player's Guide, Encounter Deck

SS
/file/e8k16y

>ellipsis
>nsfw post on blue board
>lads
>casuals reeeee

>responding to deleted tripfag posts

Anyone have One Ring?

Anyone have Starjammer they can share? The sci-fi pathfinder companion.

24hr bump.

CTRL+F in Da Archive and/or Da Annex, type the Title of what you're after.

Some Friendly Tips from a on and off Request Filler, as a Bonus:
Try removing things like "The" and "A" from the start Title and searching again. Try searching for just one word from the Title after that.

Failing all of these, open up the Collections in the first section that state a large number of folders but only list a small portion of them.

Next try searching things from the same core system. Looking for a rare Tri-Stat based game? Look at a BESM trove or two.

Looking at troves for games that come from the same publisher works, too. Need you some Red Tide or Spears of the Dawn? More than one Trove marked Stars Without Number will contain those.

This is what our labors here are all about.

I love digging out rare and hard to come by requests, don't get me wrong. The Treasure Hunt aspect pleases me, for sure, and I get not having the time to dig for hours on end yourself.

But the Archive should always be stop Numero Uno, Friend Anons.

Open a certain Document and do a search for "Legend-RQ" without the quotes, open the Link below the only result, and Lo, Ye shall Behold the Thing of Thingyness.

upl0@dm@ncom

Radiance - Player's Guide
/6f21a0e04b5fc9b6

Radiance - Masters Guide
/b54e8dd027352937

Radiance - Monster Folio
/c57a0b0ad0156b80

Radiance - Expansion Kit
/93fa53475c945eaa

Lights Out - Book 2 (Novel)
/bc981555e885b5d0

Pure Steam - Campaign Setting
/480d7936f78b8070

Wurm - Roleplaying in the Ice Age
/9b901322c671ec81

Wurm - Voice of the Ancestors 1 - Tales of the Antler Bearers
/e3e0c362d68555c1

Wurm - Voice of the Ancestors 2 - Tales of the Man Eaters
/d3572f25c0d94bf3

Wurm - Artbook
/aa54679ebfdfdcb8

Wurm - Black Machairodus
/9efc7b48484fc6ea

My personal quest is to help Mageguru's noble cause:

Outdoor Geomorphs Set 1 - Walled City (Missing 1 Geomorph Page)
Mystara - Player's Survival Kit (Missing 54 Fame & Fortune cards)
11450 Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game (Silver Anniversary)
The Haunted Tower (missing cutouts)
AC3 - 3D Dragon Tiles - The Kidnapping of Princess Arelina (missing 2 cutout pages)
TSR 1067 1991 Fantasy Collector Cards Factory Set
Assault on the Fane of Lolth for 3E, which is a Worldwide Gamedays module

5e Adventure League

DDAL05-12 Bad Business in Parnast
DDAL05-13 Jarl Rising
DDAL05-14 Reeducation
DDAL05-15 Reclamation
DDAL05-16 Parnast Under Siege

CCC-BMG-17 ELM 1-2 The Lost Sanctum
CCC-BMG-18 ELM 1-3 The Battle of Elmwood
CCC-SFBAY-01-01 Plots in Motion

A couple of my requests and some others not added to Da Wish List yet

Dungeon Planner 1 Caverns of the Dead
Dungeon Planner 2 Nightmare in BlackMarsh, both by Albie Fiore & Robert Neville
Funkadelic Frankenstein on the Mean Streets of Monstertown
Urban Jungle (the art is more Chuck Jones, less furry fetish)
Dictionary of Mu supplement for Sorcerer
CDDG1: The Classic Dungeon Design Guide ~ Book 1: Forging the Underworl

Cypher Systems, Gods of the Fall - Somorrah in Soulrest.
[[Gary Gygax / Rob Kuntz related "Old School" stuff]]

El Raja Key CD Archive (Standard Edition)
** Castle Zagyg Vol1: Yggsburg **
** Yggsburg: Moat Gate **
Yggsburg: Town Halls
Castle Zagyg Vol2: Upper Works (already exists a version on Da Archive - if anyone could clean it to improve scan/OCR - it would rock, or if had better one)
Yggsburgh - East Mark Gazetteer
The Star Chamber scenario for the new Delta Green

Microscope is a small, hard-to-find game. It is not the Holy Grail, it is more like Where’s Waldo. The author puts a lot of effort into removing it from upload sites, it is usually taken down in an hour or two. It rarely lasts a full day.
You Should Just Go Here: It is like a slideshow demo, probably better/faster than reviewing the rules.
“Detailed example of Microscope game played out”
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1d_gLQUEB0WH4dsD3p2Cr7AJev78Fz2M9uknpgE_NszE/edit#slide=id.g9862c8690_0_10
If you still want it, maybe buying it is easiest.
I will respect the author’s wishes and encourage user to do the same. If the author gets annoyed enough at the myriad short-lived links to their game on these threads, they might complain loudly to New Moot who might remove our ability to post Pdfs at all.
'Kingdom', 'Follow', and 'Ten Candles' are also in this category, and will not be added to Da Archive.
It is human nature to obsess over that which is denied them, while ignoring that which is within easy reach.
If there are any anons with a copy of these games that felt they were worth writing a review of, I would gladly add them to the Big Wall of Text.

> (You)
>+Prologue, Epilogue, Player's Guide, Encounter Deck
>SS
>/file/e8k16y
Thank you kind user

STEP: the Next. If you have a fancy pdf that has unwanted clutter on it, here is one way to clean it.
Contact our resident Transmutation Wizard and politely ask him to clean a pdf. He will set his scrying device to accept pdfs and then you ship it to him. Magic occurs, then the pdf is purified.
[email protected]
By the way, Thanks Mageguru, you're the Best!

Anyone have a copy of unbound?

man, Sauron, you are getting REALLY lazy...
:P

Sauron Googles to find his Ring. He expected to find it on Ebay, but did not anticipate the seller to be a rodent with speech and farming skills.