Grognards eternally BTFO edition

Grognards eternally BTFO edition
>Space marines are Ork Tier!
>It's impossible for there to be female space marines!
>Riprides are Tau's TEQ!
-an autist

>previous thread
>
Time for 8th edition and space marine fags are furious about it

>Hello grognard my old friend, I've come to laugh at you again, because the 40k rules changing, and is making it worth playing, but not for you cause your stuck living in the past, and that won't last, within the age of emprah
youtube.com/watch?v=8bSdOQ9BzCI→ → → → → → #

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

first for nids

inb4 female marines cringe

second for SoB

so it begins

I hope I get to see WAACfags burning their deathstar/formation armies just like they did at the start of AoS.

Fuck yes bug brother.

less bitching, more Sisters of Boobies

Hey everybody I heard you were discussing female space marines, plastic sisters, and anime posting.

>>Space marines are Ork Tier!
>>It's impossible for there to be female space marines!
>>Riprides are Tau's TEQ!
Trying to associate the reasonable people with the Riptide fag and the Smurfs are Ork tier fag to make your pathetic waifu obsession with female space marines seem less retarded from the outset, very clever.

Show us where wellbuilded lists tounched you?

Hey this is actually pretty good

THIS THREAD JUST STARTED, CAN THE SHITPOSTING ALREADY

>tried to inb4 it but OP was already the autist pining for waifuable tit marines
We tried.

Great thread

>Deathstars
>Well-rounded
Choose one and only one.

I'll be extra hard for that if we get AOS seekers and Daemonetts.

Female spehs muhreens are practically a guarantee at this point.

Except the eyes, the eyes need work.

The tits are also slightly too large but that's just personal preference.

How do you guys kit out anti-infantry vanguard vets? I was thinking three with power weapons and storm shields and two with two claws.

Sigmarines don't need genectic engineering, they're just divine warriors

40k already has ladies in power armor, they're called the SoB

Not even remotely.

What is practically a guarantee is that we will EVENTUALLY see plastic SoB update.

Except that female storm casts have been in the lore since day 1 of AOS.

Female marines haven't been in 40K lore...for a very long time.

I can't wait for space marine players to lose their free transport Decurion shitfest. Soon it won't be free.

Just stop replying to the shitposters. Either have actual discussion, or just leave the thread.

If the same goddamn images with the same goddamn claims keep getting (you)s, it WONT EVER STOP

Hope they make Tacticals worth taking, otherwise it's back to Scouts and Bikes for troops

Orks and Nids need to fucking die.

Can we make a list of all the shitposting topics trolls like to bring up to piss people off that shouldn't be responded to?

>female space marines happening
>Slaanesh/Imperial Guard/anything getting squatted

Anything else?

I never take the Gladius, and I hate that free rhinos/razorbacks/drop pods and mass ObjSec are what made Marines super competitive.

Jump packs only.
They're expensive enough as is.

>all this imperial releases
>Tau lay forgotten
>No new units
>characters are still fincrap
Why does GW hates tau? What are they hearing to the imperial babies complaining? They had their chance give us the spot light back
>hurr Durr orkz and Tyranids
Nobody plays them, stop playing meme armies.

>Anything else?

this one tasteless faggot who hates Orks and Nids, add his posts to the list.

How do you play SM without IG meatshields, free transports or mass-grav?

>Taufags
>Anyone ever caring about their faggot opinions

>That boxset sells like hotcakes due to sweaty nerds wanting the only currently available female sigmarine
>Actually think GW won't capitalise on that in their flagship franchise over a little thing like 'The Fluff'

Poor, niave children.

Rudolf the neck beard grognard, always has a shitty day, and if you ever saw him, you would laugh and call him gay, most of the Veeky Forums gamers, have no issues having fun, but Rudolf the neck beard grognard, thinks hes the important one, then in twenty seventeen, G dubs came to say, age of sigmars here to stay, now let's go fix 40k, then most of Veeky Forums smiled, happy for the changes yay! Rudolf the neck beard grognard, hung himself alone that day, hung himself aloooooone thaaaaaaat daaaaaaay!

I like my Anvil Strike Force
My Warlord is usually the Land Raider HQ, but he has a Grav Cannon. So would probably sub him for a generic Land Raider.

Thinking of running it in an Iron Hand instead, for giving my Predators PotMS and letting my Vindicators move 12" and PotMS their Demolisher volly.

Tactical squads Lascannon, Plasmagun
Combat team
Half the squad stays put on objectives to hold them with bolter and lascannon. Other half goes mobile and hostile.

Attack bikes with Multi-melta for tank hunting.

Newfag here, wat is grognard?

Do we have the rules for shadow war armageddon yet?

Oh and sergeant with Boltpistol and Powerfist.

You know the way we did things back in 3rd.

The new buzzword for Age of Shillmar posters to throw at anyone (ie almost everyone) telling them to fuck off with their shitty game.

By playing CSM, alpha legion

You have the Internet. You can find out what it means on your own.

I believe in you.

Truly space marines have been shafted the worst while orks have been coasting on their OP codex for several editions now.

Newfag, grognard has been around forever, it refers to people who cling to old editions and are afraid of change

>Thinks there's actually a sizeable market for female Stormcast

You overestimate THICCXD posters.

I know it's been around forever you dumb fuck, but it's now being used as a buzzword by AoSmegmar faggots.

Eh, some annon came in yesterday complaining about how 7th Ed sm's were Ork tier. Spent a thread seriously trying to justify it through repeated ridicule, then someone started every thread op with a pic of cultist chan and green text ridicule to the point that it got old and annoying.

Also a reference to waccfags complaining about how the new Ed will require them to start their lists all over.

I think they said it was a cel-shaded 3D model back when they were posted

Live for the Swarm!

Do nids prefer Harpies or Mawlocs?

and

Does anyone have a lictor heavy army? How do they do usually?

You underestimate them.

The last THICC model they released moved a shitload of boxes.

Hence sisters of battle, you fucking idiot

Not as much as the Marine one.

Mawlocs tend to be preferred since they're one of the very few units in the Codex which aren't completely shit right now. Also their whole model and concept is just cool imo.

Nobody really runs Lictors, they haven't been good since 2nd ed (and it's one of the biggest travesties of the game along with terminators being underpowered)

90% of those were people who wanted pimp daddy Cawl, his 4 hoes that came in the box were either just a bonus or unwanted chaff sold on eBay.

By building a fluffy list from one of their other Decurions. Flameblade Strike Force for maximum fire.

>Also a reference to waccfags complaining about how the new Ed will require them to start their lists all over.
WAACfags aren't the ones upset about the new changes. They mostly hurt armies that are already hurting.

But people only cared about Cawl.

naw, celestine was leading all the polls GW did for "why did you buy the triumvirate"

I was the one the discussing the possibility of female marines. Clearly there are other people who exist that will give notion to the possibility of this happening.

>tasteful lewd of SoB
>Suddenly remember the post about 'Sisters getting turned into "Happy Digga Wives"' from a few generals ago
DAMN IT SLAANESH!

SO when a lictor hits and runs does the unit it was attacking just get to snapfire at it and have a round of shooting in the next turn to bring it down?

>trusting polls
Brexit will never happen, comrade!

They polled it. Celestine was the chief reason that box sold.

The 10,000 year old Turbo-Autist Supreme was a distant second.

You rang?

I've got plenty to add to that list
>female marines are impossible
>AoS is a bad game
>40k is ruined and over
>people trying to have fun are wrong
>there will never be plastic sisters
>X is getting squatted L-O-L

Anime artwork for codex and rulebook when? If sjw can have female space Marines I want Guilliman to be turned into 40k saber and monstergirls guards

>busty rough riders become Canon
Yes please

>implying it wasn't people who didn't even buy the box pity-voting for the SoBs just so they'll get an update

You think opinion polls run by liberal news sources or organizations that skew liberal in results are equivalent to polls run by a company on a page specifically for fans of that company?

Get your head checked. There's no ideological bias towards Celestine. She was just the most popular.

>A poll was wrong
>Ergo all polls are wrong forever

Veeky Forums has a minimal requirement for critical thinking now. You have to go back.

As much as I like Cawl you are so wrong it hurts.

Fat cows alone sold the box.

I bet you work GW, completely confuse about people buy something else beside marines.

Selfis dickheads that think their version of fun is better than everyone else

the most efficient way is to not take that garbage unit

Why are you so obsessed with female space marines? It's getting embarrassing.

But polls are consistently wrong and open to manipulation.

Autism

Can someone please explain the "celestine is fat" meme to me? Normally I'm pretty good at understanding internet nonsense but this one runs so counter to the directly observable reality that I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

See

This is a grognard
He probably cares more about space marines than his family or friends, if he had any. He blames any losses incurred with his decurion attachment as his codex was written more poorly than the orks.

The model looks fat compared to the older SoB models and Sisters of Silence. They added a bit too much padding to the corset area.

Sisters of Silence power armour is way thinner than Celestine and twins. Even GayFox power armour is thinner than the trio.

That is why.

that picture has excellent rendering but none of the hair actually makes any sense

Yes you have it. Take some pills like your mommy said.

How do you get ObjSec? Just a CAD on the side?

>implying the male nerds of this game aren't searching day and night for reasons to love girls
>implying celestine isn't a pleasant reminder that not all girls are whores and getting married is worth it
>implying western women aren't so depressingly lame that it's nice to see kick ass girls once in a while

>>implying celestine isn't a pleasant reminder that not all girls are whores and getting married is worth it
So which echo chamber are you from, m8, /pol/ or /r9k/?

It's more of an obsession with proving naysayers wrong. I'm actually quite mysoginist

Or you could not actively be an argumentative autist? What the fuck do you get out of proving anonymous people wrong on the internet? That's just sad.

He's got the moves
>Chess moves

>So which echo chamber are you from, m8, /pol/ or /r9k/?

He's from /r9k/. Unfortunately these cretins have taken up residence in /pol/ en-mass by this point as well.

Holy fucking kek

Sisters of Silence don't wear power armour, it's just bulletproof plate and mail, hence it's skinnier because it doesn't have all the fibrebundle musculature under it.

I picked her up because I play templars and following a saint into battle is cool. But there's a lot of dudes that post here who have pretty negative views on women. So I say this to try and justify why celestine was the most popular one from the set, perhaps it was simply that shes just cool?

Oy Slaanesh, Blood Axe 'umie fodder 'erder 'ere.
Meeb got a qweztun f'yaz:

Which Sistaz wuud 'elp meeb make da best Diggas?

I was arguing that barring those very few formations and unit combinations a vast majority of Space Marine units are incredibly underperforming.
When you have a total of 54 different units and a whopping 8 are used outside of busted formations or for tax purposes, you have a fucking problem, especially when you have over 30 different formations and detachments and only a very minor group of those is viable.

How can you idiots not get the simple concept that having to shoehorn units into a set of very specific configurations in order to make them good does not equate to actual good units?

user SoS use power armour.

Also way of working against the point by posting almost skin tight SoB power armour.

Because assholes need to understand they aren't safe and their shitty one sided opinions will be checked, even on anonymous Mongolian basket weaving boards

>54 different units

you fucking what?

Oh my god stop the samefag false flag horseshit.

We all know that guy was a retard and that Space Marines are a thousand times better than Orks. You're just shitting up the thread laughing at your own jokes now, it's cringey.