What's the best sort of melee weapon for someone with 30 strength?

What's the best sort of melee weapon for someone with 30 strength?

Fist

Flailing an elephant by its trunk.

Something two- handed for that sweet +15 damage bonus.

Shit reach and durability.

Spiked chain.

picard double fist punch

That was kirk though. The double axe handle is strictly a TOS thing.

Nope, I was wrong, it's axe handles all the way down.

How do we get rid of jojofags?

as someone w ho also plays a character with 30 strength.

If Pathfinder
Large Sized Earthbreaker with Impact and Collision on it.

We can shill Warhammer 40k non-stop and take up half of the board.

A mean look

Main rudders of ancient seafaring vessels.

40k, as bad as its fans are, is at least a traditional game.

But yeah, both the jojofags and the 40kfags are really obnoxious cunts.

A cannon and assorted ammunition. Make it a matching set.

Throwing hammers with returning.

You're really your own melee weapon with 30 STR

>What's the best sort of melee weapon for someone with 30 strength?

A wizard you can pick up and aim in the direction you want dead

A tree. Not just the trunk, not a hammer shaped to look like one. A tree he pulled out of the ground. Lit on fire. Pines can be thrown 50ft while on fire like a flaming arrow of hell in extreme cases.

>Houses
>Carriages
>Carts
>People
>Trees
>Pretty much anything within arms reach

A big sword that's like half blade and half handle.
>Choke up on the handle for close quarters
>Choke down for that reach and that leverage
>make it out of a hardy metal that won't break and give it just enough of an edge to let the weight carry the stroke through

club

His own dick. Think about it, with a strength modifier that high you can literally kill most common men and most non-magical beasts with a single cockslap. Why wouldn't you do that if you could? Why wouldn't you beat a rabid bull into submission with your fucking cock?

Someone with less strength

smough's great hammer

Something sturdy enough that it won't break when you put every ounch of your 30 STR into your attacks. Something brutal like a big two-handed falchion might be nice, or a maul forged by dwarves.

I know it probably wasn't what you were going for, but I'm now imagining the beautiful friendship of some 30 STR barbarian and powerful wizard with massive CON.

Like, the barbarian throws the wizard and the wizard just starts firing spells while flying so that the barrage of spells is basically coating him s he rockets towards the enemy.

What would happen if we combine the two?

Jawbone of a creature you killed, go full Samson, start off with something easy and work your way to dragon, beholder, collect jaw bones to display as charms and trophies.

Bonus points if you do a Kong on your enemies and rip it from them.

Bonus double points if you do it naked.

Bonus triple points if you become a paladin later on.

Roundhouse. Cock. Slap.

A pipe connected to a bathtub

the first opponent to reach you becomes your weapon against all the rest, until you break him too much to use anymore. Then you grab another.

Can't. Every time you try King Crimson cuts that section of time out.

But that section still HAPPENED though. It's just that we only see the aftermath because that bit of time was removed.

It didn't, though. Causality has been bent over the table and whispered sweet nothings. The aftermath still exists, but the action to cause it does not

Car.

But if the action was "get rid of JoJofags" then the end result is still the same, no more JoJofags.

I never realized how badly I needed to hit someone with that until this moment.

I bet Dio over Heaven did this.

I fucking hate how much I love that dumb design.

But KC eliminated you getting rid of the jojofags so you'd live in a world without jojofags thst still has jojofags in it so basically you did nothing.

And keep in mind Gold Experience Requiem is even MORE busted. Part 5 sucked.

It was called Guardsmen's Bizarre Adventure. It was a rather interesting Quest.

A tank.

GIANT
SLAB
OF
METAL

> Not grabbing your own foot, picking yourself up, and wielding you as a weapon.

You're not a true paladin if you're God hasn't deemed you worthy enough to let this happen.

You're not a true fighter until you've become so nuanced in combat to find a way to do this.

You're not a true barbarian until you've decapitated physics for trying to stop you.

You're not a true mage if you haven't figured out the spell-set required to pull this off.

You're not a true bard until you've convinced reality itself that you can totally do this.

You're not a true rogue until you've stolen your own inability to execute this manoeuvre.

The spikiest enemy in your vicinity.

Strength doesn't protect you from venereal rabies, you might not have the constitution for that.

A GIANT HOOK MADE OF MAGIC WHALEBONE

A ring of dexterity.

>steal your own inability
>which means you still have the inability
Hmm...

The enemy you want to damage. Your target for the attack being the nearest other enemy or large hard object.

Most recently, an 800-pound stone door.

Custodes.

Maybe with that attitude.

Isn't this the exact situation that the Maul of the Titans exists for? I recall seeing it in AD&D (beleive it was in the DM's guide) and it was for around 26 strength and above.

Depends if you want speed, damage or chance to hit

Fists.

Unless you're asking to maximize damage, or something. Then you're just tossing the fun away in order to get better numbers. Rule of cool my dude. It's not the game, but the stories the game produces.

eww

The enemy.

Grab that fucker by the ankles and swing 'em around!

and a tiny penis

This is why I dont' allow sex on screen in my games