Reading more and more into Cardano gives me nervous chills, the implications of this will be HUGE

reading more and more into Cardano gives me nervous chills, the implications of this will be HUGE

>We are also aiming to evolve Daedalus, the Cardano SL wallet application, into a universal cryptocurrency wallet featuring automated cryptocurrency trading and cryptocurrency-to-fiat transactions.

cardanodocs.com/introduction/

why have you not brought into phenomenon that is Cardano yet? do you hate money?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/information/will-ethereum-scale/
cardanoroadmap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many ADA will it cost to get this EOY 2018?

>We aim to
Meanwhile there are 340242 projects being built on ethereum that will do that that are already half finished right now.

You dumb pajeets keep falling for "promises of the future" of other stuff compared to "present state of X" all the time. Cryptomoney is fucking retarded.

Dream big. Exit scam bigger. The motto of the modern cryptocurrency.

its not going higher now stop trying and be patient

Except these guys have 10+ people working on just the wallet. Then another 25+ working on cardano. I don't understand how people keep FUDing this

except eth cant scale, and it will be extremely difficult for it to adjust itself to be able to scale. not to mention that its the beginning of the end for crypto mining.

It's literally the ETH killer. It will 4x, maybe 8x in the coming year. For sure. Going all in with all my savings on this bad boy.

omisego will fix that problem

>ETH can't scale
What makes you say this when there's scaling solutions being implemented within a couple months?

It aims to solve the governance problem that is plaguing other projects.

As an ancap I hate governments but this aims to give votes based on property ownership. Better than Bitcoin where a group of devs can make short term self interested changes screwing of the 99% of Bitcoin owners.

not saying that they wont ever be able to scale, but lets not pretend that they're not struggling.

coindesk.com/information/will-ethereum-scale/

Yea maybe if they werent a year behind every other block chain theyd have a chance. THis ocin is worthless. All hype, nothing to show for it for years. WHile other established blockchains eat up market share like NEO and ETH. Nothing left for cardunzo when these more established blockchains just implement sooner what cardunzo plans to do.

adacoin = scamcoin

pic related

Why are you lying user?

>except eth cant scale
There is nothing prohibiting ethereum from transitioning to casper once the final version is agreed upon and plasma and sharding are the holy grails of scaling for the foreseeable future.

>10 people working on just the wallet
>Then another 25+ working on cardano.
Meanwhile you have more than two hundred ethereum ecosystem devs working on various wallets, decentralized exchanges, trustless currency trading protocols and auto-swapping liquidity pool exchanges.

Do you people who genuinely believe ADA is an ethereum killer think Ethereum = Vitalik + Vlad Zamfir and that's it?

More than 70% of devs in crypto are building either end products or infrastructure products on ethereum (like 0x, Quanstamp, Simple Token, Request, Omisego, Kyber). Ethereum development conferences are the largest by orders of magnitude.

ADA is will be remembered as a flop. Look into who Charles Hoskinson is and his past and consider why he's a persona non grata in the ethereum community and the bitshares/eos community. The fucker is a useless sweet talking sociopath.

it may not be until 2019 when Eth can scale, apparently there plan is build a layer on top of etherium like they will with the lightning network on btc. either way its gonna be ages.

this shit could be complete vaporware but I'm convinced this is "the next ethereum" and I mean that in terms of market sentiment. People are going to eat this shit up when they're told they can get the "next ethereum" for under a dollar.

>IOHK
>the university of Edinburgh
>the university of Athens
>the university of Connecticut

10-25 people?

let me ask you something. and think before you answer. after all your reading, is there anything other than "we plan to do this" or "we aim to achieve this" . how many of their great ideas, so far, are in practice. does cardano have a working, fully functional product right NOW? is it anything other than hypothetical "ideas" at this point? yes or no. what has ACTUALLY been realized or implemented at this point? answer me you shit licker

icon (icx) is doing the same but has 1/15th of the market cap

>can't read a whitepaper

cardanoroadmap.com/

They literally have nothing
Now you realize that the things expected from ADA are priced in and you are in for a 1-2 year long ride without new working product
You now realise you bought at ATH

until they realize what circulating supply means and they figure ada is way overpriced, then the mass dump will begin

cardanoroadmap.com/

you missed the first pump, unlucky for you, you can get in soon or KYS EOY 2018 after you missed yet another chance to be wealthy. Ether was $1 last year...