Salt Lending Platform Release Discussion

Will we see the release this week /biz? is it our time to go to the moon?

What do you think the price will be after release?

27.5, guaranteed

dump

demand for salt on launch will be minimal. majority of those who plan to use it already bought below 4USD price.

Expect it to start to bleed, then suddenly crash to below 4USD, then slowly rise due to actual demand over the course of half a year.

I'm all in on Salt. I was pretty dissapointed when they posted this on twitter when I'm expecting platform launch since Monday

It would be logical to reach 22-24$ I think
As for the release I think max friday. Think about it, team is made of only europeans who will probably take their hollydays this weekend (except for 1 or 2 probably) . And they said the platform lauch before the 31dec.
Pretty optimistic

Also GJ user who finished that pic, look perfect

This is what I think also. They also need to have some room before Christmas to make sure everything is running perfectly. So I'd expect it be released in 48 hours. Otherwise I think the released will happen after Christmas.

i haven't seen much hype for this coin and the price has been fairly stagnant relative to bitcoin. I don't see how such a drastic drop could happen.

That too, the only way down is if they fuck up the platform release really bad, but that's improbable

This is a 10x gain over the course of 2018 but damn is it the slowest to launch

Ben is a jew, user. What do you expect? I still own SALT, btw, bc it was one of the safest bets you could make this quarter, but that team is like half jewish and they can't help but do shit like this.

< Also

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHAT THE HELL HAS THE COIN TO DO WITH THEIR BUSINESS MODEL.
THEY ARE LENDING MONEY WITH CRYPTOS AS COLLATERAL WHY WOULD THEY NEED THEIR OWN CURRENCY

Welcome to ERC20 scam tokens.

Bruh

SALT is about to go on a multi-day moon regardless of launch. TA says so. Everyone who is strapped in... enjoy the ride :)

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IF THE COIN RISES SOON ENOUGH IT WILL TOO EXPENSIVE TO ASK FOR A LOAN AND THEY WILL HAVE TO ASK FOR HALF A SALT INSTEAAAAADDDDD

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

fucking retard, look at the left of the screenshot

EXPLAIN

What chart? I called the last bull pennant but it seems steady at the moment.

RTFW

>i haven't seen much hype for this coin
then your eyes were closed. it has been one of the most shilled coins on biz and various reddits.