What extra bonuses would future clothes have in the future of space besides being super comfortable and adjusting to...

What extra bonuses would future clothes have in the future of space besides being super comfortable and adjusting to the right temperature no matter what?

When you fart in them it automatically absorbs all the sounds and smells

Auto-amputation coupled with pain-killer auto-injection in case of breach.

possibly things like being able to adjust colors, pattern, and be truly one-size-fits-all?

Otherwise, from there, I think you start to find features would get into how much protection might they afford and you have the seemingly weird phenomenon where ordinary citizens of the future-space running around in what would be skin-tight, impenatrable power armors by today's standards.

Also, an extension of comfort factor and the one-size fitting all, but perhaps space-future clothes might become sophisticated enough to loan support to the body, encourage good posture, and all that?

Self cleaning

Non wrinkling

Self mending

De-odorizing

Lined with flesh-eating bacteria.

Only dead flesh, of course.

So no matter how long you have to wear the same clothes for, you come out squeaky-clean and pink like you just got out of a hot bath and good scrub.

Converts waste into fuel for an additional exo-suit armour to be equipped.

impromptu space suit/biohazard suit, if it is able to alter itself as

Boob socks.

But really how about automatically hardening at the site of an impact?

In the future, there are no clothes.

Non Newtonian fluid shell, so that you can easily move but impacts are stopped by a hard plate.

But more importantly, non iron and/or wrinkle resistant

Synths don't need clothes.

Automatically adjusting to the environment; hardening against impact, becoming breathable in the heat, swelling up with some sort of downy insulation in the cold, et cetera

biometric monitoring of some sort working in tandem with your smartfridge and food printer to ensure best possible diet for maintaining your utopian gymnast body and/or phoning home to the state to report your activities

synthetic musculature for mild power assistance, maybe with software for artificially enhanced grace

Pouches with candy for cuties

lewd stimulation for future exhibitionists

GURPS Ultra Tech has a section on this with lots of options and ideas.

sounds itchy

Oh god, i love that pic.
Sexy Career Woman in her 40's with a job that has hazard pay.
Kinna makes me wish I were more alpha.

>What extra bonuses would future clothes have in the future of space besides being super comfortable and adjusting to the right temperature no matter what?

Location detection

wait, are you talking about putting fluids in between composite plate? Cause i think you should know whatever fluids are in between the plate are going leak into the wound channel.

maybe you could have clothing that you wear loose and shrinks around you, or even forms an airtight seal?

Kind of like a wetsuit, only for vacuum. Or it could truly be a one size fits all.

comes with gloves and helmet fast life support suit

Absorbs the CO2 to ensure you don't intoxicated yourself with your own breathing cloud floating on your face in zero-g.

Inflatable crotch.

Yes

Built in robo fleshlight and neural stimulation device
So you are walking around constantly being machine fucked
Female equivalent also exists

Pic unrelated because all related pics aren't fit for a Christian Image Board

Abrasion-resistant; they won't wear at speeds up to 200MPH in a 3G environment.
automatic moisture pumps; never suffer flooded boots again. Cools you, warms you, and will actively pump fluids out if you leave them open in the sea.
Changes colour; from concealment to high visibility, it works all the time, runs off solar power and the heat differential between your body and the outside world.
Nuclear powered, so it stays functional for decades.

Post more spacefuture clothes

One-way porosity.

It instantly wicks away sweat from the body, but no fluid that lands on the outside of the garment will soak in.

That is one evil-looking cat.

Mechanical Counterpressure for providing pressure in vacuum
Built-in air bladders for flotation in splashdown emergencies
Outer layer of fabric shields against common radiation in space, and can intercept micrometeorites (and is impermiable)

What extra penalties would past clothes have in the past besides being super uncomfortable and scratchy?

Flimsier.

Rarely being washed means a whole hoard of bacteria ready to slip into the freshest cut.

Things like the Arctic Survival suit would be common. Imagine being able to have the warmth and protection against arctic weather but only as thick as a regular jacket? Couple this with maybe some kind of under armor like covering that pumps heated liquid around you to help regulate your body temperature

Automatically Conceals the constant Blue-Veined-Diamond-Cutter Tier Boners one gets when one meets Perfect Super-Sexy Space-Ladies in Skin-Tight Future-Uniforms every damn day.

>Hiding it

You don't want to rely on them using bio scanners to sense your virility now would you?

lol! You're a bit insecure with human sexuality.

and you lack subtlety loooool

Have the fluid harden on exposure, sealing the wound.

Also make it a disinfectant.

lol why not have space nanobots that fix your hurts hidden in the threads of you shirt?

>dirty most of the time
>not guaranteed to fit well
>cheap and crappy
>awkward undergarments
>if you even bother with them

Depends on how high tech and outlandish the setting is.

lol people in the past were made of sterner stuff, so you don't need rules for itches.

Lol its just like how characters can keep fighting without penalty at 1 hit points! They assume theyr'e heros! They keep going through some mix of adrenaline, divine favor, and personal inner strength!

I'll have fucking rules for itches if I want them lol

Why conceal it?

It's not actually clothes like you know it, but a nano-swarm bonded with your body.

You know, if I had a horse cock I'd be quite proud to show that off.