This mother fucker is the last boss and slaps your preists ass

This mother fucker is the last boss and slaps your preists ass
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/870624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watch.

I go full DBZ on him.

You thought it was a priest heal tyrant, but it was just me, the Eldritch Knight with disguise self.

I too slap my priests ass, shes been a bitch and the game is basically a humour game were we fuck eachother over regularly. My last character got eaten by the rest of the group as we were stranded and no one had survival. So cannibalism was assumed to be the go to method and i was fat and passed out from damage.

Having a molesting, gestalt centaur buffed to the teeth is basically par for the course. And if he wants the priest well give her too him and wait unil the buffs expire.

Then the enervation starts

Use the power of friendship, obviously.

It'll be amusing.
Go martial on his hindquarters.

We don't have a priest. We have a paladin though. That's like a priest except more welcome at the dinner table.

Shoot my friendship laser at him.

Am I the only one that from the thumbnail saw him as if he was wearing a tuxedo?
...am I the only one that would think he would look absolutely dashing with one?

That aside, depends on the party.
My last character I've played properly wouldn't even get what's going on, but if the priest called for help, the dude would find himself being thrown into space. (3 INT, and the strength of a titan make for interesting characters).
The -last- character I'm playing now for an one-shot, is the party's priest. Level 1 party. In 2e. And she's a kobold. She would run for the hills.

Fucking lynel! Why do they have 2k HP???

Kobolds Are sexy..
They are scalie versions of shortstacks

Whoa did you just assume the priest gender. Hold on centaur I have to explain to the fighter about equal rights. good while he's detracted we can run away.

Wonder why the fuck he just chased off my donkey, and tell him to go get the damn mule back unless he wants to deal with the repercussions of my poor elderly priest not being able to ride anywhere.

>stacked
>lizards

user....

They'd be lithe and skinny as fuck like anorexic teens. At most they'd be bright colours or have frills.

Why do I suddenly find Lynels attractive?!
I have no explanation
Brain stooop!

Demand to suck his centaur dick

Fuck you faggot they are half human or.something and have nice big.fat scaled tits

Horsecock is top tier

>Fuck you faggot
>Horsecock is top tier
really, user?

I would do nothing, because that is between the two of them. I am a barbarian. I recognize challenge to a duel when I see one.

Horse genitals are he best that exist. Horse pussy is the best, horse cock is the best.
I love the look of horsecock, it looks the best on.futa furry horse girls, though

Do I see a chandelier?

> being a normie

I want barneyfags to stay

You are one.of.the only boards that is nice to.us ;_;
/v/ bullies us, and /co/ disowned us

Shh user, the one who talks about dinossaurs will appear if you say his name.

This, we are the only board where pony is even faintly accepted and i'm fine with /mlp/ being here.

I really like Zelda Lynel concept.
I especially like zebra ones.

Die you fucking Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/870624

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU FAGGOTS TO NOT SHILL YOUR SHITTY TODDLERS' SHOW

You pieces of shit need to fucking kill yourselves