There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct...

There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

:^(

Oh boy another Tumblr thread

Much like all the other bullshit you are pushing, just because you say it doesn't make it true. :^)

> politically correct
> decent human beings

>people playing pretend in way you don't like makes them shitty human beings

In all honesty, I just blame assholes like you who think anyone else's fun is badwrongfun. You're the cancer that killed Veeky Forums.

Wait is that you burried 40k general with "female space marines" shitposting?

>this thread existing
>people responding to it seriously

I really don't know which is worse.

some BODY once told me OP was full of bologna, he's just a numale cuck in a shed

he was looking really dumb with his opinion that fucking sucks branded like a scarlet letter on his forehead

WELL

the wins stopped coming and they'll never start coming, you lost the election and loss counter's still running

did it make sense not to kill yourself? you'll never be a woman and you'll never be an elf

so much to do so much to see why are you at home pretending, you tranny?

you'll never ever be a female

when you get caught molesting a kid you're gonna go to jail

HEY NOW

YOU'RE A TRANNY

GET YOUR BEARD OFF

HANG YOURSELF

Oh wow, I was just thinking about this pasta yesterday.

I know right? It's fun to imagine them getting all worked up banging out an angry reply, only to later realize they're getting mad at pasta.

Ehh yes but making a thread dedicated to calling them out on their shit is only cause for them to double down on their perceived indignation. These are people who lived their entire lives seeing things one way. You cant really shake them from it. They need to wake up to it themselves, which requires going outside and meeting others who challenge their views. This is Veeky Forums after all. The place where arguments and discussions are often made using incomplete sentences in greentext, and condescending non arguments.

I went to a Magic tournament (it was supposed to be some grand prix leading up to the world championship or something) and it was 90% fat nerds who stank like shit and had their sweatpants hanging down below their asscracks.

There's no SJW conspiracy or Patriarchy conspiracy keeping women out of Veeky Forums. Nerds are just gross.

Nobody ever said it was a conspiracy though?

remember when that dude took a bunch of candid photo's with peoples asscracks at a tourney and they banned him?

Good times

I don't think the "SJW boogeyman"/"muh hobby" trend is as widespread as you're making it look. People on Veeky Forums are pretty reasonable except for a very small, very vocal minority. And half of that minority doesn't even believe in the SJW conspiracy, they just want to meme about it.

Nice try but it doesn't quit match up with the song in a few places.

7/10, because I still recognized it.

>not recognizing this spam picture
should there just be a required viewing imgur gallery with this and tony shalhoub etc

also learn how to sage you fags

>imgur

>this many people need to lurk moar before posting

This pasta thread has been created with this image almost FIVE HUNDRED TIMES.

Well, it's too late now. All we can do now is scream at each other until someone brings up another topic entirely and suddenly we're discussing foreign policy, sexy catgirls, or handling policy of sexy foreign Catgirls.

>this many people need to lurk moar before playing

This game 40k has been played with these armies almost FIVE HUNDRED TIMES

>This game 40k has been played with these armies almost FIVE HUNDRED TIMES
So you can agree that we all think you're retarded for acting like you don't know what 40k is while posting on Veeky Forums

No, but we can agree that shitposting is as much fun and valid of a hobby as playing 40k. Shitposting probably has more iterations and more rules too.