Daily reminder, that you will never have an Eldar gf

Daily reminder, that you will never have an Eldar gf

Daily reminder that any notion of Eldar girlfriend, any fanfiction of Eldar x human and any depiction of very human looking Eldar with just some pointy ears is lore-breaking and you are not a fan of this faction if you enjoy these things.

Daily reminder that you will never have a gf, period.

t. commissar boredom

Daily reminder that you will never have periods.

>t. pleb

Friendly reminder that xenos lovers are heretics and the inquisition is on its way.

Daily reminder, you will never be an ork

Daily reminder that you will never be forced to deal with Tau.

It's a good world we live in.

why would I want one of those fucking space elf jetbike armying massive amount of bullshit rules bitches?

Why would i want to fuck an elf that wasn't made by Tolkien?

Fucking pile it on why don't you.

Truly, we can never attain the perfection of the greenskins. Their simplistic command structure, their universal comradery, their brutal cunning. We mock that which we know is better.

Good. Then my battle sister waifu has no reason to purge me for heresy.

One can dream...

>Muh uninterbreedable eldar
half of dark eldar are hybrids...

Areyousureaboutthat.jpg

This is bait, just wanted to point that out.

Daily reminder that you will never hug and fuck slaanesh

Not half, but it was cannon at one point that the eldar and humans can interbreed. The ultrasmurfs had a half eldar librarian at one point.

>Daily reminder that you will never be fucked by slaanesh and then have your soul consumed.

Fixed that for you, bud.

*get fucked

Sounds worth it desu

Well, we are who created their universe, so we are on higher plain of existence, so technically she couldn't do a shit against us, so I co.... we could dominate her ass easily...

and it matters how exactly?

Still a god. It's like saying you could easily fuck the Erotes of greece.

>Still a god.
For that fantasy world
Slaanesh and Chaos Gods versus Real humans (this worlders) would be like (in rough power) Demons vs Leviathans in Supernatural tv settinges

>

If they're having so much fun, why do they look so grim?

Checkmate Slaneesh.

also, shouldn't daemonittes be more... attractive?

Wild guess. You like the recent Daemonette models, as opposed to the old ones of yesteryear.

why even live?

>"""god"""
dumb elf

>Jewpernatural