I only pick x2 x3 coins
Need to know the big boy strategy

>Taking advice about investing from an anonymous image board

Enjoy getting pajeeted in the future

DYOR

>DYOR
Lurking Veeky Forums is the only research you need

You're still poor tho

biz is a great place to learn about new obscure tokens that MIGHT be a good early investment

Thats all.

when do you sell?

To get crazy gains like us XVG holders, you must invest in low marketcap coins that you've researched and believe will succeed. Low marketcap = more room for growth, but be very careful and DYOR, as not every coin will succeed. You also need to learn to hold, as it may take 6 months, a year, or even more before you see great gains. Buy low and HODL.

Back in March - may 2017 were the glory days. alts were mooning x10 to x100 within days.

FUCK YOU BIZ HAHAHAHAHA. I READ FOR MONTHS HOW VERGE WAS SHIT, THOSE WHO HAD FAITH IN THE VERGE GODS PREVAILED

Am I going to make it?

FUCK I JINXED IT

I’ll probably take out 300k when it’s £1 and hold the rest to see if it hits £10+

We're shooting for 500 and 550 tonight. Stay strong, fellow Vergians!

hey micah

fuck yes. nice work, anons
we're all gonna make it.

30,000% since May. hahaha. fuck everything bad in this world, crypto makes up for it lol.

this is good advice. also you could just randomly browse Veeky Forums a few times a week msybe 6 months ago. there were so many pro/con threads about verge. but now this place is a nightmare - nothing but bank of america and other associated shills. I would only do the opposite of any advice poasted on Veeky Forums hH

385 retrace, we'll be going back up, despite BTC tanking!