The most "normie" forced meme--

>the most "normie" forced meme--

Yeah, no, Veeky Forums. Fuck you, the horse you rode in on, the whore of a mother who gave birth to you, the bastard of a father who wasted his sperm to give you life, and you know what, fuck your little dog, too! I fucking hate REEEEEEEEEfags like you, trying to make the hobby I at least *try* to enjoy and get my family involved in a fucking "SOOPA SEEKURT KROOB" where only the "worthy" may enter and partake in consuming the fruits.

You think I feel proud when I try to stonewall my dad from finding out what I'm in to? You wanna know why I have to lie, straight-faced, to my mom when she asks me about the RPG books/.pdfs I buy? Do you honestly believe I feel comfortable keeping my (18-year-old) little sister from cosplaying at the conventions she basically invites herself with me?

It's people like you that I have to protect my family from, asshole. I want them to enjoy and have fun with this hobby, I really do. But I'm afraid of what REEEEEEEfags like you will do to them.

So go fuck yourself with the rustiest cactus you can find, Veeky Forums. You and your ilk disgust me to no end.

Is this pasta?

No, it's Gnocchi.

>unironically using the word "ilk"
100% pure Italian pasta

One time, I introduced my little sister (female btw) to RPGs. Next week, she was getting death threats online and a neckbeard tried to rape her and also my dad got mugged.
And then when our parents find out we played RPGs, they kicked both of us out and disowned us. We haven't talked to either of them in years.

Games, not even once.

Are tendies allowed at the table?

Nobody knows where my hobby has gone
SJW arrived at the same time
Why were they making sidebars
And using made up genders this time

It's my hobby and REEEEEE if I want to
REEEEEE if I want to
REEEEEE if I want to
You would REEEEEEE too if it normies came near you.

Playin' my games, keep drinkin' all night
Leave me alone for a while
Till my hobby's for robots' like me
I've got no reason to smile

It's my hobby and REEEEEE if I want to
REEEEEE if I want to
REEEEEE if I want to
You would REEEEEEE too if it normies came near you.

>normie
You need to leave.

tabletop games are stigmatized people 30-40 years ago people like your dad were burning our books and calling us satan worshippers
fuck you, we never wanted you to get involved.

Fuck off normie scum. Know our pain.

Nice dubs, and yeah give me one good reason for making this hobby more inclusive. I've never had problems finding games with actually like-minded individuals.

Some new games have come out from people who explicitly wanted to get away from dnd and dnd knockoffs, but that's more on the development and business side, "inclusiveness" doesn't really benefit players at the table.

This is either excellent fucking pasta, or some of the best salt I've seen in months.

Either way, 10/10

Hold the fuck up........is that a bottle of fucking COOR'S?

Fuck OP, we're discussing THAT bullshit now. Who the FUCK games with Bottom Barrel Bitch Beer and Ortega cardboard tacos? You're gonna have greasy minis that smell like ass, the tiolet clogged up with green liquid death, and most of a 30 case that'll sit in your fridge for weeks, taunting you to drink it.

"It's not that bad! It'll still get you drunk! Just drink it quick!"

Save vs Charm fucking failed. Drink up and savor that "Flavor"

My dad drinks Coors, cause he says it's the only thing that doesn't leave him with a headache in the morning.
He is a fan of german weissbier though, but he'd only have a pint or two before switching to coors.
Honestly, it's not the worst. It doesn't taste like anything and if you just want "a beer" it's not too bad

>the only thing that doesn't leave him with a headache in the morning

Flavoured water tends to be good for hangovers, yeah.

It's piss. It only tastes like nothing if you've drunk enough to make your taste buds fail a SAN check and give up. If you're anywhere where yuenglings can be found it's cheaper and actually has a flavor beyond "Probably alcohol, you can't prove it's not!"

I can tolerate shitty beer if it's subsequently cheap, but Coor's is like 8 bucks a six pack for something that's barely 5%. What the point?

Anyways, , please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with today's special.

>REEEEEEEEEs about REEEEEEEEE

I'd like to think pic related will help, but who am I kidding? No one's sane anymore. No one can just disagree without wanting anyone dead anymore.

Ain't gonna dispute that lad.
It's only really when he's having a drink at the weekends in the house, if he's out somewhere he normally gets something nice that's on tap.

I'm definitely more a Guinness man myself. It's not amazing, but if you're in a pub and get a Guinness, you know it's going to be alright.

I genuinely used to think the whole "Guinness doesn't travel" thing was a meme, but it really doesn't taste the same in England.
It tastes the best in Dublin If only because it's a flat 5 euro most central places, as opposed to the 6+ euro of other pints
I once talked to a Ghanaian from Accra, who said that the Guinness there is pretty good, on account of the brewery in Lagos

My da says it's cheaper than Guinness per volume, so there's that one.

Can confirm cause he buys in bulk for my grandda who's in a home, and there's generally enough for me to steal a few when I'm up with the family.

>filename

That poor dear. Looks like it needs a hug.

how does it feel to subsist on the trickle down of what the true spergs create? to be so outside what was intended that the literal retard founders laugh at you.

>tfw work at two local craft breweries, the beer is great and free while still allowing me a good amount of time for my hobbies

His hug does 6d6 damage and grapples, though.....

He needs to be put in a pot of boiling water and doused in Marinara sauce. That's what it needs.

The dear's a pseudo-living creature now, with its own hopes and dreams! You can't just eat this defenseless creature!

But RPGs are for normies by definition, because you need other people to play it.

> The dear's a pseudo-living creature now, with its own hopes and dreams!
So is chicken.
>b-buh chicken aren't sentient!
Absence of evidence, evidence of absence, yadda yadda.

And dare pity your situation? My father cut off my right arm when he found out I was playing PRG's.

A cactus cannot rust. Just pointing it out.

I like tendies to.

I once DM'd a campaign of the Sailor Moon RPG for my little sister and her friends, surprisingly not the most annoying or stupid campaign I ever DM'd.

>tabletop games are stigmatized people 30-40 years ago people like your dad were burning our books and calling us satan worshippers

Dude, I first played D&D and MtG in the boardgame/RPG club at my Catholic school in 1994 in the South. The stigma was always overblown BS.