Well, now that this whole heresy thing is over, can we loyslists form some chapters? I mean, we're few in number...

Well, now that this whole heresy thing is over, can we loyslists form some chapters? I mean, we're few in number, as well as hard ass veterans at this point.

Maximus armor is the sexiest bitch, all other marks are shit

How are we not dead, and how are going to avoid some of our more... vengeful brothers and accusations of being traitors on both sides.

The FW HH books have hinted that part of the Scouring involved rounding up all of the Blackshields, loyalist-traitor and traitor-loyalist legionaires that the Imperium could find and sorting them into those that could be incorporated back into the Imperium, and those that would be executed.

Its simple brother; All we must do is paint our armor blue and gold, act as arrogant as possible, and if we are told that we are wrong threaten to start another civil war!

thats not how you say Mk VI beakie you fucking cuck.

Say that to my bonding studded face fucker and not over the astropathic choir and see what happens

It's easy, just rename and repaint yourselves and pretend to not know about your origins.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Good idea!
[Purity intensifies]

RED SCORPIONS MIND

I dislike the Mk IV because of its weird face plate, as well as the exposed sides.

>weird face plate

You take that back right now, you double heretic

Why the fuck did FFG make MK 4 armor so shitty? It looks so good but I don't want to wear it because my character would get an arm blown off.

Mark IV armor is the only pattern that looks appealing to me. All the 40k patterns in particular look terrible, IMO.

Horizontal slit and no slit Mk IV best helmets

Vertical default slit a shit

And this is how the Angry Marines came about...

Switch horizontal and vertical

Is the Indomitus-pattern a post heresy suit or can I use it for warhammer 30k?

I once rolled a marine with a MK9 Breastplate and a MK2 helmet, also a Minotaur. I was also the only marine in the group who could shoot worth a damn, even though I did shoot the Templar in the back. I guess that's what you get for making your only tactic charge at everything when the rest of the team is range based.

It's pretty much indisputable that some loyalists from traitor legions were allowed to hang on into the imperium and form new chapters in the second founding, just editing the documents so their geneseed is listed as something else, or unknown. The Blood Ravens are the clearest example of this, heresy thousand sons had a raven cult, had red armour, had tonnes of psykers, and one had a vision where he chanted about a "raven of blood".
It's other "possible" chapters that are where it gets more dubious. The silver skulls are almost certainly iron warriors relics, but very little has been written about them so it's harder to say. There's a very strong case to be made for the red scorpions being emperor's children successors, but it doesn't have the same retrofitted lore as the thousand sons. I've also heard people discuss some blood angels successors being world eaters, but most of the evidence for that is "because they're ANGERY"
Then you have the theory that the Alpha legion created the grey knights

Selected Alpha Legion personnel undoubtedly had a hand in their creation.

But shit, I still want to believe Sevatar survived his time in the Dark Angels brig and became Master Khyron of the GKs. I think ADB easter-egged it for lulz in The Emperor's Gift, too many people picked up on it, and now he has to get there which is why Prince of Crows led into The Long Night and whatever one he writes next.

>The Blood Ravens

weren't they more or less made for the video game?

Blood ravens first debuted in white dwarf. Also fluff is retooled all the time. Such as Ultramarines being a successor chapter or land speeders and raiders being Imperial Guard tech.

they are similar enough to like both of them and combine them in an army

>tfw even with the full version of this image you still thought it was a beakie with a can of pepis for years
>even though he's got apothecary markings and he's harvesting gene seed

In which HH collection are these stories found?

it's only a theory because the first Grand master of Grey Knights was called Janus and Janus is a Roman god with 2 faces....

Khyron (which sounds a lot like the Latin for bat) used a glaive as a signature weapon and his tomb's epitaph said he wished to be remembered for his treacheries, and "if you would grow wise, learn why brothers betray brothers", something Sev did twice,

And in the recent "Last Son of Prospero", we learned what happened with Janus, and who he really was. Or what he really was.

The Long Night was an audio, but was converted and is now in the "Eye of Terra" anthology. If you can't find Prince of Crows after all this time, I can't much help you there.

All Terminators are equally old. They just never feature Indomitus because FW wants to make different stuff.

as far as I'm concerned that beakie is opening an energy drink before starting another crusade

The fuck is mk9? I thought mk8 "Errant" is the latest model.

I doubt more than several handful of loyalists from traitor legions survived the heresy and scouring. Those that did joined new chapters. Putting them all together in 1 chapter is too risky

Pretty sure Silver Skulls are Iron Warriors. At least two grand companies worth of Iron warriors were loyal during the Heresy (77th Grand Battalion and Barabas Dantioch's Detachment).

>Silver Skulls

Could these assholes be any more blatant? Why don't they just call themselves the Steel Soldiers and paint hazard stripes on everything while they're at it.

It was probably some fluff writer that liked the Iron Warriors ascetic and wanted to have a loyalist version. Metallic and Hazard stripes are pretty sexy.

You guys got it backwards. Pic related.