Drawthread: ∞ Tieflings edition

Last Thread: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/rainbowcake/
simcity.wikia.com/wiki/Arcology
i.imgur.com/Q73rNYr.png
youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting because the last thread is about to die. Not sure if that's the protocol. I don't use these threads often.
Can I get a "generic fantasy wizard" with regular robes and rainbow coloured gloves? They've just lost control of a "prismatic ray" spell.

Please go absolutely nuts with colour. The illusionist can be a standard palate, but the ray itself should be as bright as you feel comfortable making it. Like (NSFW); oglaf.com/rainbowcake/

whats a tiefling

Rate my sister of battle

I would like to request an imp in a business suit/dress, looking over some documents while drinking coffee from a mug with the label "world's best shitposter" on it.
Degree of boredom is up to artist preference, but "very" is a good starting point.
She should be sitting on one of those rolling chairs, with a small set of steps (like the kind people buy for their pets to help them get up onto beds/couches) next to it. The chair is, naturally, sized for a human.

I've heard they steal stuff, and do other nasty things.

Stay vigilant, citizen. Your neighbor might be a tiefling.

Requesting a woman with pale skin and short black hair. She wears light armor and carries a rapier and a shield. She became a mercenary so she could kill the sorcerers who murdered her husband and her children. Any other details are up to you.

Requesting an illustration of an important part of a character's backstory. Also pretty gory so if you're not interested in that feel free to ignore.

A female imperial guard medic wearing flak armour (reference in centre), adding either a red cross or the prime helix on her shoulder pad. No helmet, with a blonde ponytail.

She should be sitting on a rock (or chunk of rubble) bleeding profusely from her leg stumps which have been blown off at the thigh.

Her facial expression should be a blank/horrified stare at the remains of her twin sister (also an IG medic) who took the brunt of the artillery shell. The twin should be little more than a limbless torso, preferably quite mangled, lying on the ground in front of the legless medic. Large portions of missing face/head would add to the horror factor, but I leave that to the artist.

OR here, thanks my man.

Requesting the character on the right summoning a massive barrage of long ghostly arms. The arms appear just a few feet from her body, and fire off in every direction, slamming and smashing whatever they hit.

This spell is her panic button for when she gets surrounded or cornered, so her expression would likely be one that looks worried, surprised, or even scared.

The sigils and magic lines on her chest armor don't need to be in the picture, that's just what it looks like when she wards herself against attacks. Without that magic shell she's wearing a thick padded collared coat with a quilted pattern on it over her clothing as armor.

Thank you!

Anchoring sweet Lady Faine!

>Requesting some character art of a noblesse necromancer for a Ravenloft setting.

>She's a darkly made-up, pale blonde with light green eyes, wearing some well-made silver totems, a dark gown, and a wide black ribbon choker concealing a scar from her beheading. Her magic is Disney-villain-green, used most often to keep the knightly skeleton of her late guard captain in her service. Anything of her being a magically smug bitch would be greatly appreciated!

Can I get my Acanthus on the right, dressed in an outfit like the bottom left, in a pose similar to the top left, jacket draped over shoulder? Thanks a ton!

Requesting a pathfinder character--catfolk, tall and slim, built like a runner, with markings like the left side of the attached pic but skin tone and mode of dress more like the right side (more India-looking).

I don't have a particular demand for a pose or anything, though she's never owned much of anything so maybe something like staring in curiosity at a bunch of shinies that somehow inexplicably belong to her? I trust whomever drawfriend might choose to take this on.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting a water genasi bladelock. He has human features, with the physique of someone who worked hard labor jobs for the majority of his life. His skin tone is a light blue, and his eyes have a gold color to them.

References
1. Hairstyle, colored black.

2. The brand that shows up on the back of both hands as a result of his Pact

3. His clothes, lightweight and water resistant.

4. The spearhead for his pact weapon, which manifests with an inky black color.

Thank you, anons.

Requesting a cute tiefling girl with a middle eastern aesthetic and goat-shaped horns. Being in a garden or courtyard would be optimal placement for cuteness

repostan

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

repostalingadingdong

Can someone do me a solid and draw a quick swing-age jazz vocalist? Looking for short, unsettled hair, a fedora on his head and a suit vest and collared shirt on his chest. Old time microphone appreciated.

basically, the clothing of the leftmost guy with the facial features of the rightmost, in the pose of the centre dude with the microphone in the bottom left

cheers if you do take it on.

>Muslims fucking goats was a joke, they said.

Hello. I don't know if there's any landscape/building artists out there, but, if there are, I would like to ask for a a POV, civilian, ground-up perspective of the DARCO arcology from Simcity 2000.

While the building itself is from an old videogame, I am thinking of using the building a setting for a possible cyberpunk campaign. That, and I would like to get the shot of the building from the civilian/passerby's viewpoint as he approaches it.

For more info: simcity.wikia.com/wiki/Arcology

Pulling from the last thread.

Requesting a bit of an update to some art I requested in a drawthread over a year ago (update meaning major changes to character appearance)

The original piece is on the left side and cleverly marked "Original"

I'd like him to be wearing a chain, suit jacket and shirt like 1., though if the shirt and jacket could just be a flat navy blue and black respectively that'd be preferable. 2. is the sort of hair I'd like, with some stubble like 3. And additionally if he could have his fists wrapped up like 4. that'd be great. Keep the kilt and boots the same.

As for posing if he could be cracking his knuckles, that'd be great.

Requesting the character on the right drawn in the chair like in the ref pic in the top-left corner with a harem of mindflayers (bottom-left) drawn in the corresponding outfits.

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic on the left, only she'd be wearing an eyepatch over her right eye. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white shirt like the one in the lower right picture only without all the knick-knacks and ropes attacked to it and plain dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword in the picture in the right in one hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in the other while looking pissed off.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

i mean, i like it.

Requesting an minor antagonist for a horror survival type game with a Silent Hill type feel. Long story cut short, the PCs are a group of private high school teens trapped in 1930s cursed rundown resort in the forest. The antagonist is a 29 year old county detective who initally came to rescue them but was corrupted by the curse, which made him insane. Pretty much he looks like the top left picture, clothes and face. The background should be the hallway pictured. He's holding a revolver, his posture kind of like a drunk. He has a crown of thorns that symbolizes his messiah complex towards the PCs, some blood trickling down his face. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a Rebel Soldier for my AoR game. Has the clothes and weapon of the Commando on the left, but would like for him to have a Tier 1 Operator appearance like the guy on right. More specifically the beard and some of the accessories like the shemagh and the tactical knick knacks all over. Also he has the backpack seen on the bottom but fitting in with the green camo. He also has a pair of Night Vision Goggles on, either on his helmet or in use, thank you!

It's a cute.

CUTE

Hello Veeky Forums!

Requesting an image of my character. She is an Insurrectionist fighter wearing a stolen suit of ODST armor, and serves as her group's primary medic.

She's got brown eyes and medium length hair as shown in the reference, and is light skinned with freckles on her face. Her armor is textured with a desert scrub look, with the medical Caduceus on the side of the helmet in red. Her pistol has a chrome finish. Strapped to the right side of her chestplate is her combat knife.

Also, if possible, could the pose be slightly less flamboyant, and more looking forward, along with smaller breasts?

Thank you very much if you decide to draw this. If not, thank you for taking the time to look at her anyways!

Requesting a monk that specializes in acrobatic kicks.

The left column outlines the outfit - sort of a mix of Bastila Shan jedi robes - D3 monk armor- and SFV Cammy leotard and gauntlets. Looking to create a happy marriage of the three while balancing smart sophisticated robes with breaks to show off muscular abs, biceps, back, and thighs. Hair is white, short all around, but she has braids tied together. Eyes are yellow and skin dark.

The area in white just gives a variety of detailed poses and anatomy examples - highlighting Capoeira and long powerful legs for kicking.

Thanks for stopping by.

bump with actual visual reference

Hey

Requesting an image of a character I'll be playing soon. A gladiator/slave in the underdark

He's a tall (6ft) and scrawny drow, with wild and messy hair (white, of course) hanging down to his shoulders like a mess of thin and ratty swamp weeds. He has one eye, which is a hurt, pitiful light blue with heavy bags under it. His missing one is covered in a bloody, dirty rag. His face is marred by brutal looking scars that look like they were given to him by a brutal mauling of some kind of mauling, repeated whippings, or near fatal sword/ Axe blows ruining what good looks he would have if he didn't look starved and general beaten down and broken. In fact the tip on one of his pointed ears has simply been completely cut off.

His skin is a midnight blue sort of black.

He should look disheveled, tired and battle worn, but also have a determined look in his eyes, the look of a battle hungry/mad survivor, like he will kill or lick the boot of whoever he has to to survive to his next day.

He's wearing a mithril shirt, that's light enough that the bloodstained sleeveless white shirt he wears under it is visible. His hands are covered with black fingerless gloves, he's wearing old sandals and black pants torn so they're short.

He's wielding a fine rapier that shoulder have a general spider motif, and looks like it does not belong in his scarred hands, and a buckler decorated with an image of a spider who abdomen is replaced with a skull.

He has a cloak, but if you don't want to draw it, don't, it isn't important

His stance should either be battle readied with a murderous deterimination in his eyes, or At rest with a smug smile and his rapier over his shoulder or fatigued, tired but still fighting on.

Thanks a lot in advance if you draw this poor bastard. It'd mean the world for me if you do.

requesting my character (preferably without the hood on to show off his horns) triumphantly posing with his bow in his hand

My humble request is for a half-elf fighter standing with a halberd in his right hand and a fire ball in his left. He seems jovial with a big grin. He's wearing what looks like really basic guardsman plate armor. You could draw him with a helm or not either is fine, or both that'd be cool. Thanks!

Didn't you get that retarded character drawn last thread?

I have a relatively simple request, drawthread. A request for a tiefling bard.

I'd like the bard on the left, but a Tiefling like the example on the right. He should be carrying both the rapier on the right on his hip, and the dagger should be poorly concealed on his person.

Additionally, his skin should be red, with brown hair, yellow cat-like eyes, and a forked tail.

Thanks in advance.

Don't be so hostile, you just look like an ass for no reason.

Can you drop an example of what you mean by "basic guardsman plate armour"? I'm getting way too many variables here

no?
I got that pic maybe a week or a bit more ago, if it's too soon to request somethin else with him that's cool, just disregard it then

Ignore him, he's just salty his own request isn't done.

oh shit, yea I guess that was a little broad. It would be like the guy in the pic I posted but with more plate elements on his arms and legs.

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

LIke this

i would like to request my catfolk swashbuckler.
he has light brown fur with yellow eyes, he wears miss match leather armor with many straps, belts, and pouches. he has a black capitano hat with a large feather sticking out. he wields a buckler and a rapier. he has a crossbow on his back and a tagger on his belt.
thanks!

I'm sorry but I think I'm done here,

TOo piss drujnk to finish the lowerbody

Early today I'd never knee I'll be drink along mimic.
Cheers mate

cherss mane

40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it

I swear this is just shitposting at this point.

what5iws
whatsi that facve

That's awesome! Thanks for your effort!

Requesting my Tiefling knight.
Someone drew a lewd of him, even thought it isn't an ERP campaign. NSFW: i.imgur.com/Q73rNYr.png

lol eww

Keep that shit out of here it looks like garbage and lends nothing to your request.

Requesting shaggy from scooby doo, if he was a spaceship mechanic. Some overall and like a drone instead of scoobs would be a huge plus.

It's called resting/basic bitch face. It's something normies do.

Wow is that really you Mimic? And I thought you were dead.

Done anything for the drawthreads so far asides from the two or so I saw qouted above?

honestly aside from the unnecessary cock that is a very good drawing

if he was clothed it would be GOAT

Too bad it's too intrusive to just blur or pattern out.

Scroll through the bottom of the last thread, the conversation you're about to have already happened while he was sober.

Anchoring Dorfgirl

Hmmm, gonna take my chances with an old request some months ago, and hopefully less shitposting and butthurt.

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

it's never getting done

Anchoring my Orcish Fighter/Barb.

heya, looking for someone to help me a bit out with my spiritualist for pathfinder! She looks a bit too young, so i was hoping a drawfriend could help me make her look a bit more adult and ladylike?
I plotted down some notes, but i was hoping for her to be tall and slender, somewhat like an elf, while wearing something not too revealing and for her hair to remain long!

What's this whole anchoring thing?

You'd have been 100% better off without your first paragraph.

Enjoy your shitposting.

lurk more or stop being stupid on purpose, the choice is yours.

People who got WIP's and stuff, and put down a little placeholder for the guy who drew stuff to notice they are still around and have a way to show progress

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Oh fuck off cunt, it's hardly common practice anywhere outside drawthreads.

That makes sense, thanks.

Requesting my character in a game of Fire Emblem homebrew RPG. He's an androgynous-looking Lord, with the face and hairstyle of the upper-left, the armor of the far right (minus the breasts, obviously, since he is a guy after all, and boob-plate would be a terrible idea even if he weren't male) and a greatsword designed to look like the weapon in the bottom-left.

Thanks!

anchoring is fucking retarded

Bit of a hair trigger there, user. Remember your breath exercises.

>it's hardly common practice anywhere outside drawthreads
You mean using logic and common sense?

Aint we all retards here anyway?

No user, is why you're a retard. It happens every time one of you idiots who doesn't use common sense and context to figure out anchoring without asking about it.

You've sparked an argument chain either or purpose or by way of ignorance, and it just fills the thread faster than usual.

anchoring should be bannable

Reeeee etc
Hey man, that second post isn't me.

I know that, ______________idiot, my point is he's only shitposting because you brought it up.

Your comprehension is god-awful, maybe you aren't being stupid on purpose but rather just can't help it.

lol now you're meta arguing and look at how early in the morning it is!

looks like the drawfag discord is bored again.

>requests are either furry, dumb anime shit, gay, Warhammer or a combination of the aforementioned
>now with anchoring

anchoring should get you castrated

English is not my first language, gonna blame that.
But you can't put someone else being a shit on me, that's his own fault.

shitskin pls go

lol dont' be rude to people

My skin is whiter than yours.
I just shitpost from europe.

Could I get my IG colonel drawn as a brand new grenadier recruit (character on the left, except with no bionics, no coat and no powerfist - just fatigues, carapace armor and the plasmagun), in a Darkest Dungeon-esque style (image on the right for reference)?

sry

Hey, could someone redraw my Orc rigger for me? Shitty pencil lines are the best I can manage for now, and I'd like something better if at all possible.

If you want to color them, let me know and I can post a color ref.

>Orc rigger
oh now that's just racist

Wait a second isn't this the same lolibait character from a while ago?

Requesting a character image for a blacksmith npc.

He has:

>A wooden left foot

>No left arm, and a huge right arm

>A steel sheet riveted over his mouth

>No hair whatsoever

>A blank yet mad look in his eyes

>Further Reference

Stop. For the love of God, just STOP. Gather them all into a single reference pic. You can do it on Paint, any image-editing software really, even on fucking Word or Powerpoint if you have to.

But posting two or four separate pictures just irritates everyone on the thread, and is less convenient for the artists because then they have to keep two or four reference pictures open instead of just one reference with all the information.

Requesting a tiefling with the clothes pictured at left, the head of the guy in the middle, a prehensile tail like the one on the bottom-right, and goat eyes like those at the top-right.

Sorry it took me a while. The legs were honestly the hardest part; I underestimated how much space they took up. I think I struck a good contrast between the stylistic choices and the color though. I think she's super cute, and I had a lot of fun reworking her. Let me know if I did it justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

leeeeel

Retrying because last thread was a trainwreck when I posted this.

Requesting this vampiress character painting a 40K mini (any will do) while dressed in a green longsleeved shirt and leather/wetlook leggings.
Bonus points for managing to depict her neck tattoo and showing off a fang.