Did Veeky Forums ever make a Darkest Dungeon game here? I seem to recall something like that but can't find it

Did Veeky Forums ever make a Darkest Dungeon game here? I seem to recall something like that but can't find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGsTZtH8308
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look up Torchbearer.

There was also an old thread where we brainstormed up some loose ideas for a Darkest Dungeon wargame.

Bone Bearer is top tier as fuck, I dont even care about its points cost.

Is that from Veeky Forums?

I remember that thread! We had some neat ideas but never went anywhere with them, as is tradition.

There was talk of Dark Heresy conversion, but it was a brainstorm and holy fuck i don't have time to learn this shit.

Just play D&D with a DM that fudges all rolls against you and jacks off to a picture of H.P. Lovecraft and you'll get the full experience without having to do much.

Nope.

Ran a oneshot in modified Savage Worlds.

I did not know of Strike! and Torchbearer yet.

It's all about conveying the dark and dreary feeling and atmosphere anyway, the rest is just picking a game you and your group likes.

I have the whole thing saved back home. We should definitely actually attempt something with it sometime. I'll see if I can condense what we had in that thread into something once I get off work.

Someone sounds bitter and hopeless... :)

youtube.com/watch?v=tGsTZtH8308

Acquire skill.

Already exists

Play b/x or lbb od&d with the sanity rules from unknown armies.

Or torchbearer if you're into that.

Nice! LotFP is a good fit!

Torchbearer is too damn complicated and fiddly.

>That choice of colours
>That layout

Design alone makes me want to run a game now.

Hellion best girl, though.

Haha, good one. This game has such great reaction images too.

Yes, Darkest Dungeon is very much old-school but with more rules for conditions, both physical and psychological, and a stronger emphasis on battle positioning like in wargames.

Anybody got the one where it says [triggered] ?

Hey man, if the ending wasn't dicksmack, I may not be as bitter about it.