Would soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer, etc exist in a world where germs and viruses can talk?

Would soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer, etc exist in a world where germs and viruses can talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4A1haySbx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would guns, security camers, nigger repellant, etc exist in a world where criminals and thugs can talk?

What is pesticides

Presumably you would also be able to rationalize with them and get them to lead more socially productive lifestyles.

>nigger repellant
I'm curious, go on.

Job application

I'm not sure you know how repellants work, user, although the joke was a solid 6/10.

belts, responsiblity, hard work, non-rap music, etc.
Anything a decent person has/enjoys is nigger repellent.

and of course there is your friendly nieghborhood KKK

youtu.be/H4A1haySbx8

>this meme again

>Guys, the Terminator talks! We can reason with it!

If germs were sapient then they'd know better than to kill their fucking hosts

>6/10
>3/5
Clever

>Chaos gods.jpg

You are part of the problem. There is no such thing as a nigger. We are all just human beings. Poverty and oppression create violence. Stop & Love More :) that is all.

Oh, and hell yeah.! Why not? Or.! Maybe cleaning products are outlawed in some cultures where shamanistic bacteria deal with infrastructure and politics. :p

>We are all just human beings
Yeah, WE are. But niggers aren't.

Now on a genetic level there is not enough genetic variation between people you call "niggers" and any other human beings to warrant calling them something other than human.
Now culturally approaching the situation you could say that and be off scot free, as logic doesn't always factor into societal norms.

Next time, try ignoring the troll.

Most bacteria are harmless though.

>My thread about killing germs turned into one about killing niggers

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be white, Tyrone.

Cleanliness is next to godliness. Deus cult.

*vult. Stupid phone.

Nerve gas, napalm, and guns exist in a world where humans can talk...

... so yes.

We're not the same subspecies, but we are undeniably the same species. That doesn't mean anyone is superior or inferior on an individual basis. Look at the difference between a German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever, for example. The norm isn't the absolute, and sometimes the bell-curve lucks out.

Would there me more incentive to create the stuff in the OP to kill germs than there would be to create weapons to fight each other?

Would people prioritize killing germs over killing each other?

> Incorrect use of you're

Opinion discarded.

t. genuine non-meme autist.

>you're

I don't like this thing

>Not knowing that niggers and blacks are two different things

Niggers exist. Very different thing from black people, though, with whom I have no problem.

Biology doesn't come into play, my man

Pol please leave

Saying the mystical "n-word" makes you an "n-word". Black people have a built-in resistance, however.

inb4
>b-but it's not /pol/! muh /pol/ boogeyman! /pol/ never shitposts outside their board! what even is this strange /pol/ I've never heard of?! by the way can we talk about the real issue of the sjw marxist jew niggers?!?!?!

lmao

Tomato tomato.

Kek

Watch a show called Moyashimon.

>you watch it for the germs