Veeky Forums - Choice Thread?

Veeky Forums - Choice Thread?

Does expanding my lifespan expand all parts equally, or does it just mean I live to ~130 with the typical health of a 90-130 year old during those years?

>super genius
Use it to create immortality and go full lich mode.
>talk to animals
Could be fun.
>parts of the future
Useful at times, could be drawbackish if youre seeing lots of bad shit and it makes you super paranoid.
>Weed
DUDE

Im changing a body part.

I always wanted basketball player hands, but this says one body part? Are we being technical here?

If it's like a pair id say it counts as one bro

Talk to animals and heightened senses. Go live inna woods.

Get free weed.

Smoke some, sell the rest.

Move to Washington, open up a small shop with almost no operating costs. Live comfy.

Use the body part changer to give myself a dong so amazingly huge that it physically can't be used, thereby guaranteeing my ascension to wizardhood once I turn 30 (can't lose your virginity if you can't have sex). When I have arcane powers I can personally recreate the effects of all the other artefacts as I please.

>A wild bear draws near!
What do you do?
>Fight [1d6, 0AP]
>Talk [2AP, 33%]
>Defend [+4AC, 0AP]
>Flee [4AP, 50%]

Note: The bear is made of unobtanium and is armed with two focused excited institute rifles and he's readied an action to barrage.

talk

roll a d100 famalam, circumstance bonus depending on what you say (type it out)

> change brain to have 110000x more wrinkles
Boom, I become a super genius and don't end up a corpse at 40. Worth.

>SUPERIOR NIPPON BRAIN FOLDED OVER A GORILLION TIMES
>asian brain flies through american one and cuts it in half

I can't even be mad, that's so goddamn good. Fuck you user.

>Change my brain to have a more healthy chemical balance

The body part one, for my teeth.

Pretty much the only part of my body I'm legitimately insecure about.

Talk to animals, hands down. The rest are really lacklustre, except extending my lifespan, but I have a wife so I don't want to live that much longer than her anyway.

I'd really like to talk to animals, there's definitive work-related advantages as well, you'd never be unemployed basically since you could be the best animal trainer, and other things.

As far as I can tell, the red one is the only one that straight up offers an objective boon. How is that even a choice?

Super Genius. I see no downsides there.

Except you're got about ten years left to live, but yeah, who needs existence when you have brains.

Extend life. I like being me.
Plus I can get weed anyway....

>luck in money increases, but love eludes you

Literally no downside

>Purple

Big...BENIS

>Purple
>Change the circulatory system of my body to be a self cleaning, self maintaining cancer proof super system so minus all other forms of cancer I get to live forever.

green, nigga.

Super genius since it can make you an immortal cyborg, rich, and just about everything else.

Dude, what about brainssssss?
Keener senses and talking to animals is fucking amazing, I'll pick that.