Crypto sure is decentralized when one exchange can decide to add a coin and the whole market goes into complete chaos

Crypto sure is decentralized when one exchange can decide to add a coin and the whole market goes into complete chaos.

activates those almonds

>implying this is organic market movement
>implying it isn't a coordinated attack by ver and his chink overlords

Let's recap

>bitcoin difficulty goes up
>coinbase adds bcash
>lots of bitcoin fud everywhere
>instant huge buy wall of bcash on coinbase
>bitcoin flash crash to 14k

Really makes you think....

and it looks like insiders know more and pre pump the coin to drop it later... gg crypto - you are no better than wallstreet

Perhaps decentralization works about as well as anarchy? Perhaps it is impossible to prevent hierarchies from forming, it's survival of the fittest

Bitcoin fuds itself at this point

Let all the centralised exchanges die, invest in 0x and BLOCK

chandra bambram chandram bendram

crypto is decentralized, the exchanges aren't. fucking moron

I like the insider trading / no problem clause

the fact that coinbase did this makes it seem really fucking shady

Just wait for decentralized exchanges. It will change the game as we know it.

this shows how early we are in crypto. we need serious competitors to coinbase.

Fucking greed always wins doesn't it?

coinbase isn't allowed to add new coins?

isn't it super cool how coinbase did this essentially unannounced but somehow people were already selling btc hours before bch showed up in the exchange.

im sure they made bank off of all the transcations.

You make a valid point Satan

thanks jesus

Kek is here, the conspirancy is real.

I think this may be the reason why btc was in a big dip these last days, and bch started to go up yesterday. Insider info is REAL in this fucking market.

how about give the public multiple announcements instead of just a few here and there

???

they added it, then disabled everything for bitcoin cash while it skyrocketed.

fucking checked

>tfw even the janitor and receptionist at coinbase are probably multibillionaires and will only get richer as they know which coins will get added next
>implying they have to play by SEC rules or anything

Is it worth it for my positions to call them out for insider trading?

ITS FUCKING OUTERWORLDY. ITS TRUE, BCH AND BITCOIN ARE REALLY THE CHOSEN ONES. AAAAAAAAAAAA

You idiots are dense and deserve to be poorfags. Literally been posting here that coinbase will be adding BCH by January. Hell coinbase had it on their website under supporting coins page for awhile now.

stay poor faggots

We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018, assuming no additional risks emerge during that time.

Once supported, customers will be able to withdraw bitcoin cash. We’ll make a determination at a later date about adding trading support.

Why can't there be some crypto that acts like an exchange? Somehow ties two seperate other coin transactions together so that either both transactions are processed or both are canceled

> say they aren't adding it until Jan.1
>suddenly bitcoin crashes
>suddenly bitcoin cash
>suddenly it soars
>lol disabled

someone is going to jail

>going to jail for fucking with the monopoly money market
Ha

>me when the crypto market crashes to zero
Hahaha hahaha hahaha ha ha
Blblblblblblbl ha ha ha~

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

>someone is going to jail

Lol fucking labor wagecucks like you wouldn't understand anything outside of a middle school education

this is fucked up

>isn't it super cool how coinbase did this essentially unannounced but somehow people were already selling btc hours before bch showed up in the exchange

Definitely shenanigans, btc was selling off hours before this happened.

The sec is going to step in on this shit, you watch.

Fuckers should be going to jail.

>>coinbase adds bcash
They were no doubt complicit in this. They are now and forever jewbase.

That's insightful bro

COSS
O
S
S

I was calling Coinbase a fraud in 2013.

So much fast to buy from localbitcoins.com if you just MoneyGram or Western Union to people with outstanding feedback.

Shit even sending a money order to CampBX would be faster than Coinbase in most cases.

Tone?

Every single person involved with Coinbase will go to jail sooner or later.

The government hates crypto, the banks hate crypto, wall street hates crypto. They will POUNCE at any opportunity to jail people in the cryptosphere.

What happened today was obvious insider trading and Armstrong will rot in prison.

how much of what you are saying is true tho?

All of it. If there's one thing you can bet on is that once the dust settles a lot of the top people in crypto are going to jail.

going to jail on what legal grounds? the sec doesn't have the same regulations on crypto, do they? With that said, they will extremely soon. But I think, legally speaking, they are within the law, albeit ethically questionable. fwiw, I agree with your sentiment, I just think they wouldn't be doing anything blatantly illegal because they've got legal teams to inform them on acceptable protocols.

bitcoin isnt the problem. fiat is. exchanges are poison to the cryptomarket

none of it, you're talking to a retarded person

SEC doesn't care if you trade in dollars or yen or teddy bears.

they actually do if you're licensed and regulation is very clear: they don't give a fuck about teddy bears

>muh smart people
just shows governments already knew what you just found out