R U N

damn lads. Bitcoin cash on coinbase.

This means this shit is about to moon hard. It might even destabilize bitcoin itself. This is a big move. Post opinions on the future of BTC and BCC but try not to shitpost. Anything could happen so don't be posting FUD inducing statements with no backup. I want fucking REASONS for your predictions.

I predict BCC mooning, but I don't think BTC is going to die. It will just stabilize. It will take more than this to kill BTC, cause of the media backup and flagship status that BTC has.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/abWuYfT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This means this shit is about to moon hard
>dumps 50%
yeah thanks pajeet

Yeah ignoring the whole pump and dump thing, Bitcoin Cash being on Coinbase is pretty huge

What's bcc faggot?

anything that goes on coinbase is going to go up quickly, there's just so much money being poured into that exchange. The dump will reverse obviously, they think it's viable or they wouldn't have added it.

I think youre a salty BTC boi

Also, I think we will see Bitcoin Cash markets in the future. I bet some place like Binance starts that. If that happens, we are going to see some huge movement.

fuck i didn't realize it was a H. I'm constantly dealing with acronyms. cut a nig some slack jesus it doesn't affect the discussion

having bch as a fiat gateway on the biggest exchange in the world is obvious fucking huge.

I just got here, what the fuck did I miss in the past few hours? I heard something about 30k?

This.

Swapped like 10% of my Bitcoin for Bcash.

i just noticed, is it good to enter now ? or am I late ?

It isn't available for purchase yet on coinbase. But I suggest buying atleast some of it ASAP cause it is going to see insane opening growth once it goes for sale. Obviously if you had bought in on binance or something earlier that would be better but, I think gains are still to be made here

ok, the strength of BTC is now being shown. cancelling the rest of my Bcash orders. might enter tonight after the Bcash dip

nigga, i got 2 bch. this is my bread and butter. u did not ie right? at least it wont go down from here right ?

price is going up again guys

went all in on bcash a few hours ago. I saw bitcoin falling and saw a few posts saying bcash was going to 2x.

I'm new to crypto and man this is fucking fun.

How long should I hodl for biz?

This is a keeper. MONTHS

10k is not out of reach unless the entire crypto bubble pops

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

2x in 1 hour. People are willing to pay 8.5k right now for something worth 3.5k an hour ago.

insanity

YOU WILL MAKE IT BY THE WAY

Holy shit i logged on to coinbase and I had 0.5 BCH in there, SHIIIIIIIT

also coinbase is crashing hard right now

lmao just started this week with $1600 (cad lmao) and then lost about $200 so put everything i had ($1400) into bcash a few hours ago

just reading about cryptos lately and actually taking part in it is fucking surreal senpai. Like this shit will change the wordl

are you me?

I fomo'd and was trying to sell/buy some shit and saw bitcoin cash going nuts. bought at 0.179

GET ETC NOW, ITS NEXT IN LINE

>How long should I hodl for biz?
2-3 days, then put it back into bitcoin.

BCH is already 9500 on coinbase and that's with massive lag, it isn't updating immediately

when is ETC going on coinbase?

Will this shit eclipse bitcoin itself? I wonder how long I should hold.

discord.gg/abWuYfT

just get in the fucking bunker right now!

Can't buy tho

of course it will
buttcoin is slow as fuck and costs more to move around
The better question is how far buttcoin will fall. $10? $5? How do I open a short on the futures market?

Not for sure. But the info included BCH and now thats happened. So very soon im sure.

But it's still $3780 on other exchanges.