Monero is at $700 on bitthumb. Double bitfinex

Monero is at $700 on bitthumb. Double bitfinex

TO THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7kwbf9/ledger_to_have_monero_support_before_end_of_q1/
localmonero.co/
getmonero.org/2017/12/07/Monero-Compatible-Bulletproofs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's not

It’s shifted a bit but korea and China will drag the west up

I feel so fucking sick. I sold it for BCC to ride the pump, sold out of BCC with some profit. Was considering a .0198 rebuy on XMR while doing math to work out how much I needed to actually rebuy. It dipped below .0198 before I'd done it and never returned.

My indecisiveness just cost me $1600, even after the BCC pump.

kek
this is what they wanted, you fell for it like a fish to a lure

I'm never hesitating again. I dunno why I tried to smartly divide up my gains back into XMR and the other coins I had. If I'd just smashed 100% plus the .0198 I would have just made a shitload of money. But no, I'm a hesitant little faggot. I honestly feel like buying back in at a massive loss to punish myself even though it'll probably come down.

always have a thick pile of tether or fiat to buy the dip

Yes, but how is that helpful right now. This is the opposite of a dip.

If my .02 order ever goes off I'm finally pulling my XMR off all exchanges and never touching it again.

All in on XMR permanently. In it to win it. These BCH faggots are buying XMR to cash out and run ahead of the Feds and Interpol. They do not care if they have to pay 5K each for Monero by the end of tonight.

I can't do it man. If I buy in at .023 and lose 20% of the XMR I had before I made bank off the BCC pump I'll hang myself.

dont be a pussy, Monero is literally the only coin people use, its going 4, 5 digits

Mining Monero, feels great desu.

i have no idea what's happening why are western exchanges at .022 and bithumb .03 last chance for the rocket ships?

Monero bros... what’s going on RN? Some body bring me up to speed!!!!!

Well, I threw up. I can't take this any more I'm checking out.

Koreans going crazy because they realized, as the first nation, that Monero is the only true crypto. Others will follow soon.

Hardware wallet ledger nano s support confirmed for Q1 2018
reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7kwbf9/ledger_to_have_monero_support_before_end_of_q1/

Feds, Interpol, and all kinds of Alphabet Agencies are coming to take their share. PANIC AT THE DISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that bitcoin is crashing and losing dominance, usable currencies like monero will surge

It's only $350 on bittrex wtf

This... should I buy more now? I’m at 30 XMR

$365*

Should crack 400 tonight

Suppression. They are about to get rick rolled.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Well. I fucking did it. Bought back in for 6 less XMR.

If it drops to .02 ever again. EVER again, I'm going to kill myself.

Been there. Take a step back, breathe, and realize there are plenty gains to be had.

I'm going to spend the next week losing all my hair day trading to try and make it back.

Then if I'm successful I'm pulling it out forever.

Most of us have been there, and have the scars to prove it. Suck it up, Buttercup. Get in XMR, and quit fucking around with scam coins. You will be fine.

You up or down overall?

From when? Since waking up I'm down 12%.

Since entering this game I'm up but it's hard not to be. Having less XMR to my name is so much worse than losing thousands of dollars though.

holy fuck hope you made it back in before that light jump just now!!!!!!!

Don’t try to day trade it back all at once. Good luck

WILEY COTOTE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ROCKET I NEED TO GO BACK DOWN AND GET MY FUCKIBNG SHOES!!!!!

I got in at .02214
I still think I'm waking up tomorrow to .019 and the rope though.

what's the estimated peak on this one?

Oldscragglyfag said it was going to $800 on Bittrex. You will be fine, user. He has missed 2 out of 200 now. That is better than Tone Deaf and Tweeka Pajeet combined.

1k EOY

I'm not sure I want to take the risk of trying to sell high on this one. Might wait for it to calm down and do safer trading.

Damn crushed $400. $500 tonight?

people were concerned that bitcoin would gain mainstream acceptance and RIP other crypto

now that its confirmed jews are in bitcoin, everyones out. I've unironically sold all of my Coinbase coins

its over its fallen under .2 now its going to get corrected hard

nvm thought I was in a bch thread..

Yup. those who sold at 400 will stretch a rope by morning.

I can slam a whole btc on monero but I want to wait until btc is at $60000.

This, iota, and xlm/xrp are going to be the guys coming out ahead of everything. Seriously. Buy up. Privacy, skynet lol, and banks. Be smart kids.

True but Monero also rises at a constant pace, no clue if that would give your more XMR.

yay....
fuck everything
i can't even get mad i'm so just

no, only real money in this thread mate

Monero will now outpace BTC 5 to 1. Get in or get left.

I've done rough math, I think I will get more monero overall barring a major crash.

Scorching inferno burned.

Yeah, buy into the pajeet honeypot coin, good goys.

You should have waited

I think monero can eventually reach 10k a coin or more but I dont think it will reach that before bitcoin goes intergalactic.

I would have, but Bithumb scared me. That's the only reason I FOMOd high.

Be gone, Cashie.

honeypot? cmon mannnn we know better

Bithumb is on its way back up. dipped to 440, now back up to and passing 500.

Kek is calling. Most of the id's in this thread are green. Green candles, Boyos!!!!

Fitting that I got the only orange ID.

YES FINALLY YES LET'S GOOOOO

Yup. just blew back past $400 on Bittrex. All you idiots who sold at $400 better find an extension cord to hang yourself with when it hits $500. Oldscragglyfag said $800.

my green ID confirms monero moon

What's the best way to buy this for an ameriburger who's only been using GDAX? I just want to get some XMR to hodl because weev likes it desu

Is the best option to buy it with Bitcoin or etherium or Poloniex or something? I thought the transaction pools for those were overloaded. how the hell do I get it to the exchange without paying out the ass in fees? I just don't want to get chinked or something

Fuck yes XMR. FUCK

>Is the best option to buy it with Bitcoin or etherium or Poloniex or something?
Yes. Or Bittrex/Binance.
Poloniex requires more ID than Bittrex which requires more ID than Binance.

I dunno if you want to look into doing it right now or not. It could be doubling in value or falling back down to $350 soon.

To avoid the fee issue, buy LTC on GDAX then send that to one of the above, then convert it to BTC and buy XMR with it.

Welp. Balls. Looks like thats it for the night, boyos. Bail to tether, and we will have a run at $800 tomorrow night.

I'm feeling it too. But I really don't want to get Justed.

prime China/korea hours are just starting. They could pump it right past $500

They're not just starting. And I don't see why they would do that.

>etherium
Fucking normies, I swear. It's not ETHERIUM IT'S ETHEREUM. NO "I", OK? EEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUU
ETHEREEEEEEEUUUUUUUUM
ETHEREUM.
And the fucking currency is called ether. FUCK.

there's a bot on binance keeping the price supressed. You'll see an order for .05 xmr after any buy for a higher amount. Someone is trying to still accumulate. Be patient.

Yeah I see it.

Aren't those sell orders though?

Yes, you'll see a sell order for .05 xmr

So he's accumulating BTC then... Expects price to drop?

They woke up a couple hours ago and pumped it to $700. They did a sell off and now will repump. Could happen as late as 5-6am est tho

Don't be such a drama queen.
>my free magic internet money is not growing fast enough!

You do realize traders like this don't sleep right?

It grew in inverse retard.

God dammit is everybody on this board fucking retarded? There are constant small sell orders to keep the price down.

>It grew in inverse retard.
Did you have a loss on your original investment? If not, stop whining.

Fiat no, original investment of XMR yes. I don't care about fiat.

there is goes

what? it ain't doing shit on bitfinex rightnow

469 on bithumb and no longer excluded

neat. It's also starting to move here. Looking solid.
Monero might not make it to king, but surely is a decent queen, and I'm more into girls to be honest.

What the fuck is Oldscragglyfag?

Made 95% of my losses back from swinging with the faggot bot, so I'm stepping away from the ledge.

Wish the withdraw fees weren't so inflated for this coin so I wouldn't hesitate to just take it out.

>had to choose between LTC and XMR when they were both ~300
>chose monero
never doubt cocaine money. Never doubt tax evaders. Never doubt people who want to cash out.

multisig is going to be implemented in the next release and I'm willing to bet a couple xmr that bulletproofs will too. They reduce the txn size 80%, meaning a pretty large reduction in fees. Once that happens, and (if) kovri goes live early/mid 2018, there will be no competitor.

How do you even cash out monero?

Most people cash out from coinbase and exchanges are limited to americans only for USD im a brit and cant find any exchange to withdraw to GBP coinbase/gdax only uses the big three

localmonero.co/ maybe?
No idea honestly, but I figure many people trade into monero to be untracable when getting their crypto out of the exchange.

Considering yobit went belly up today, that has to be among the reasons why XMR is so popular in Korea.

the fucking king, unironically 1k eoy

localmonero is a thing but i've not used it

multisig too? I saw we were getting subaddresses (payment IDs are being deprecated).

What are bulletproofs, how will they reduce Tx sizes?

Also the problem isn't the actual Tx cost for Monero. It's that all the exchanges charge literally 13x the cost of a regular low priority one. So instead of paying .003 like you would from the regular wallet you have to pay .04 to withdraw. It's fucking dumb.

Monero: the thinking man's coin.

It's a bit to explain without getting into it but here's an easier way to understand it.

getmonero.org/2017/12/07/Monero-Compatible-Bulletproofs.html

Thanks user.

In all seriousness though XMR can easily hit the 4 digit range once the proofs are combined with multisig. You can screenshot this post, I'm on the fence about 2k by feb.

If drugs exist, Monero will too.

It's like Miami Beach in the 80s.