This is the best space marine chapter, prove me wrong anons

This is the best space marine chapter, prove me wrong anons.

Plot twist: You Cant.

I don't see Ultramarines there.

Where's the proof of superiority?
Yeah, that's what I thought....

This isn't the Hanged.

Who're these douchebags?

I don't have to prove you wrong. Canon already does.

But they get their asses handed to them fighting impossibles odds. Like over and over again.

I would have to say they are the most sympathetic chapter though, next to the Doom Eagles and the likes.

Constant failure is why OP likes them more than Salamanders. It makes them more relatable for Lamenterfags.

>Plot twist: You Cant.
They can't be the best, because they have like one semi-successful campaign under their belt.

There are IG regiments with better track records.

Any of you may be right, but it doesn't matter because Blood Ravens will steal the title of "Best" from whoever has it.

Hearts = Faggots

Do I look like I care, you crybaby?

Didn't betray the Imperium and through their lot in with foul traitors for a start.

>says the guys who literally built a new imperium, with blackjack and ultras, during the heresy

Bettter chapters would be pragmatic, and not have their chapter be defined by glorious sacrifice, but rather, strive to protect those they cherish by surviving to continue to do so. Also, THE FLESH IS WEAK.

Done under far more extreme circumstances than not getting another chapter for their precious Maelstrom Warders.

>b-but
No, you betrayed the Emperor, truly the Imperial Fists are the best chapter.

The imperial fists acknowledge and respect the superiority of the ultramarines, however.

What.

s'truth gov

I don't have to prove you wrong, they do it on their own.

Where.

maybe once you step outside your comedy youtube show comfort zone you'll find it

>asked for evidence of statement
>can only provide ad hominem

Ultrafags in a nutshell.

They are Salamanders that set their standards too high, and had the misfortune of being part of the cursed founding. Are they sympathetic and relatable sure, but far from the best.

Only if you can hold onto it.

I'm sorry but didn't the ultramarines have to save your ass from annihilation at the battle of the iron cage.
Even those who have seen ITEHATTSD knows that.

Wasn't there a thread where Veeky Forums attempted to flesh these guys out?

No, the Ultras forced themselves into a private Siege Legion thing like a bunch of bitches.

>believing marketing hype
>mfw

>He thinks it's marketing hype
Kek, their honor guard has more battle honors than individual companies.
>m-m-muh shitty chapter is worse than the Ultramarines ;_;
>They must be exaggerating! Yeah! That must be it because it makes me feel better about myself!
lmfao

Dying in droves for moral superiority doesn't make them a good chapter it just makes them stupid and inefficient.

As an Imperial governor I'd rather have all the buildings destroyed by Black Templars as they crush the xenos over some idiot in yellow telling 1 of 6 billion farmers that everything will be fine as they make the fifth last stand today.

>seriously expects us to buy spiritual liege bullshit
>mfw
Next, you'll be telling us about how supa speshul the grey knights are. Le sigh.
Oh, so, as Governor, you'd be ok with missing next year's tithe due to lack of manpower and infrastructure? Have fun with that........

Losing a tithe over losing my entire population and getting higher ranking officials pissed at me thanks to shitty marines dying on my planet yes.

Also what the shit is this.

There are 3 chapters that go into this discussion
Blood Angels (Lamenter's daddies, so it's all good)
Imperial Fists
White Scars
Fuck anyone else, ESPECIALLY Ultrafaggots.
>Hey, i literally betrayed daddy and created my own Imperium, diverting precious resources and almost damning humanity
>Also i wasn't there when i was needed the most
>Naturally, this means i get to tell you, guys that were there, what to do

wew lad, that's some deep insecurity you have going on there, traitorous son of a traitorous xeno-serving primarch.

>banner of macragge is "our presence remakes the past"
>somehow thinks there isn't some in-verse historical revivalism going on

>he doesn't know what happens to governors who miss their tithe
And as for yer pic: captcha seems to be in a playful mood today - I've been searching for stop signs, too, user. For this very post, no less!

>Also what the shit is this.
it means that Kek wants you to stop posting faget

>1 Battlecannon

No.

>boring mary sue bullshit
whatever floats your boat, faggot

>Only Primarch who didn't randomly fuck off after the Heresy
>Never drove into a freaky portal chasing some enemies like an absolute moron
>Only Primarch who actually knows how to run an interstellar rather than just bash things on the head real good
>First loyalist Primarch to get back in the game

How can lesser Legions even compete?

By not being boring as all hell?

>How can lesser Legions even compete?
Erm, by not being xeno-loving cucks?
By not being traitorous fucks?
Also, there's only 1 Legion....

>takes the bait so hard it's violent

>backpedaling so hard it's laughable

>Dark Angels
>Not Traitors
>Not having an entire race of xenos living in their floating gay nightclub

Top kek.

i wish i could paint well enough to make my Blood Angels into Lamenters :(

>>Only Primarch who didn't randomly fuck off after the Heresy
>because he got rekt into a coma
>>Never drove into a freaky portal chasing some enemies like an absolute moron
>because he got rekt into a coma
>>Only Primarch who actually knows how to run an interstellar rather than just bash things on the head real good
>because Dorn doesn't exist
>>First loyalist Primarch to get back in the game
This pissed me off so much. Lion was set up so hard to be the first one to return, and then they pull this shit.

You mean fucking retards who squander resources and get themselves killed to save expendable civilians who mean nothing to the Imperium in pointless heroics?

Civilians are expendable to the Imperium, acceptable losses. They are not worth saving, especially not at the expense of Astartes lives. Which is quite the literal expense. The Lamenters are nothing more than total failures, utterly compromised by emotion. The Emperor made Space Marines to save humanity, not humans.

As a Lamenters player, I really wish some of our fans would chill out. We don't need to broadcast our loyalty from the mountaintops

the whole point of playing Lamenters is suffering in silence anyways

>t;piss colored edgelord

>compares treachery of others from 10,000 years ago to Primarch's deliberate treachery both then and now
Toppest of keks, senpai. Try to reed moar.

>save humanity, not humans
It's adorable that you think you can have one without the other. Good luck with that.

I'm as big a lionfucker as any, but this is ironicposting to its maximum.

Space Marines are not an infinite resource. Saving Bumblefuck the Imperial Citizen looks good on paper, until the next Hive Fleet attacks and there is one less Space Marine to fight against it.

When you have 1million super soldiers to defend a galactic empire, you cannot spend them to protect individuals.
You have to pick your battles and sometimes, shelling 1000 refugees to preserve a Tactical squad is the smart move because they will contribute more in the future.

>The only Primarch who could lead the Imperium is a traitor

Top kek indeed. Lion El'Autismo couldn't even see treachery right in front of his face, meanwhile Guilliman is only living Primarch with any demonstrable capacity to lead the Imperium.

Also:

>Believe the Emperor is dead because of fuckhuge Warp storm blocking everything
>Try to continue his ideals anyway
>Drop everything and rush to Terra when you realize he's alive
>Force Horus to challenge Big E in person
>Lead and reorganize the Imperium throughout its darkest hour
>Fight for the Imperium until stabbed into stasis
>A traitor

Angelfag please.

>right in front of his face
Ya dun goofed right there. Luther commanded Caliban alone for years during the Crusade.

Sets up own Empire? Traitor!
Conveniently too late to save Emprah? Traitor!
Makes deals with xeno to stay alive? ARCH TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!
Just wait till he starts taking other chapters under his command.....oh my!
Planets have been purged for significantly less.

>get the ultrafaggots to do it
>1000 years later
>we closed the eye of terror and defeated all xenos, now what is our order?
>uh... relax?
>and next news in the imperium, the ultramarines have failed their first mission and was dishonorably discharged from the imperiums services

I agree, but that's why you have the Superman chapters like the Salamanders who save every last civilian all while taking zero losses themselves.

>get the ultrafaggits do it im busy
>1000 years later
>we saved the universe, now what?
>uh .. uhm .. what?
>have we failed you sire? You hesitate in giving us a new mission.
>i.. wait.. huh

Planets live or die based on whether there are enough space marines in the area to respond. When the Lamenters martyr themselves over a city then next week a hive world of 200 billion will perish because there were no Astartes to defend it. Lamenters are emotional faggots who can't see past the tears they weep for the death of random-Imperial-citizen#98663400123775884.

>Sets up own empire
Abandons it the moment he realizes the Emperor is alive

>Conveniently too lave to save the Emperor
Lion and Russ must be traitors too. And what about that shifty Corax faggot? And we can't leave out Vulcan.

>Makes deal with xeno
He was literally in a coma, he didn't make any deals at all. He just didn't flip out mid-battle against things that weren't fighting him.

>Other chapters under his command
He's already your duly-appointed Lord Commander, he doesn't need to think so small.

>Russ
>forced Magnus to join the enemy, thereby SIGNIFICANTLY weakening Imperium and strengthening Chaos
>not a traiot

>And what about that shifty Corax faggot?
You ARE aware that he severely delayed Horus' fleet by attacking their supply lines, and wasn't on Terra because his legion, which was already ill-equipped for a massive siege since they're specialized for hit an run, was crippled and Big E didn't want them all to die pointlessly?

flesh/10

>Russ
>Told to kill Magnus by the guy the Big E appointed as his literal voice
>A traitor

Magnus please.

>Doesn't even try to excuse Lion El'Autismo

Kek.

>Doesn't even try to excuse Lion El'Autismo

Russ is still butthurt about Lion beating him in a fight?

Ask me how i know you're a dogfucker.
>told by Big E to arrest him
>doesn't make the smallest attempt to question orders changed to kill his brother by a third party
>gleefully slaughters a loyalist legion and their civilian population and destroys priceless knowledge
Russ is garbage.

>Lion El'Autismo
That jaw still sting?

Ultramarine player here, just enjoying my Primarch ruling the Imperium while your autistic faggot is still stuck in a rock.

See, I'm looking forward to more primarchs coming back and how they'll interact with Rowboat.

There's some bad blood there, might make for good storytelling.

I'm a Blood Angel, smurf.

>new Sanguinor model when?

Btw, wasn't there talk of Girlyman leaving the smurfs to create super space marines or some shit?

>He actually believes GW would squat their single most profitable line ever

TAKE THE KNOT!

It's not suffering in silence, it's serving the Imperium in silence. There is no suffering in our sacrifice

>He doesn't know....

So what happens when they are fighting on a hive world sacrificing themselves for the the random Imperial Citizens? I mean this is the Imperium, how many worlds can specifically claim the need for Astartes protection? There is almost always a bigger world or more important world somewhere that will need forces to defend it now or soon enough in the future. And those hive worlds will starve to death if enough agriworlds stop shipping supplies because they weren't important enough for space marines.

This. A truly heroic chapter is one with the skills and resources to save lives and win a strategic victory.

MMs just scrubs who throw around ends justify the means edginess to hide the fact they just suck at their job.

Can't be the best chapter if your chapter is extinct. Sorry to say it lads.

>"Traitors have been located my Lords. We will eradicate them."

Bitch, please...

>be the High Lords' bitch

>or be a badass space pirate who are literally sharks in space

>not eradicating renegades and traitors with all the sweetest new tech

>being a bunch of teamkilling faggots and priding yourselves on it

I like you, frater user!
Who are the Mentor Legion?
And, poor bullmarines can't even ancient Greece as good as Iron Snakes! Their ONLY schtick is administratum buttbois...poor bullmarines!

>not being [more loyal than you] - the SM chapter
>not having the sweetest tech because of this
>unironically wants to be a madman on the fringe of heresy
I laugh at you

The Imperium is home to quadrillions of humans. Not even hundreds of billions matter, the reproduction rate should be so high that even hundreds of billions should be replaced in a matter of days by the turnover of babies and maturing youths. 40K is grandiose in scale that human life literally means nothing, even to the human race. Millions, billions, are expendable. It's why the Guard can practice human wave tactics with millions of soldiers and not run out of men. Their lives are worth less than the dirt they stand upon.

I've not seen that Power Armor in Fo4. Where can i find it?

Objectively wrong.

For the correct answer, see pic related.

You drank the grimderp koolaid, friend. You may have wandered into the wrong thread...

Not an argument.

Who would win Veeky Forums? if Russ and Angron actually tried to kil eachother?

Didn't Angron have Russ dead to rights when they fought during the Heresy and Russ declared victory by "teaching Angron a lesson"?

this