JD heard your last character was of an ethnicity he has yet to fight, and he wants to fix that by beating their ass...

JD heard your last character was of an ethnicity he has yet to fight, and he wants to fix that by beating their ass. How does your character do?

flee into a different dimension while setting tons of magical traps.

my current mage is a complete coward, but a very effective coward.

My character is a Deepwater Jew so he's safe.

What the hell is Deepwater Jew?

Atlanteans. Ancient israelites who over thousands of centuries adapted for survival on the ocean floor.

>A scaly, gilled Jew that hides his shekels in the depths of the ocean. His loot room is also his home, where he lays rubbing two coins together to pass time. This sound is a symphony to a Deepwater Jew.
- Urban dictionary

Mooooooooooom ? I think that not-/pol/-shitposter is trying to fit in. Again.

So when he says he can see for two miles, is that one mile each way?
>starting a /pol/ shitfest where none existed

Fuck off.

He has a shock maul so I think he ought to do fine. But you know, JD doesn't feel pain, so that could be problematic.

>Aquatic Jews who use Kabbalistic magic to steal wealth away from the surface world in order to further build their great halls beneath the depths
I'm using this.

>ancient seaweed-clad golems patrolling sunken cities

Not gonna lie, there's a lot of potential here

This actually fits him.

Half elf brawler

He trips him several times and laughs at his misfortune

>Foul Jew magic causing shekels to tumble out of unsuspecting goyim's coinpurses and roll slowly to toward the sea
>Underwater volcano spirit cooking blood sacrifices
>they don't have fins, they have crab pincers for grabbing shekels
Ebin

Judging on information provided he has a high Fort and Reflex save which means his weakest will be his will save.

My level 14 Sorcerer will then just planeshift him to the positive energy plane where he will explode

Honestly I just thought JD seemed like an entertaining enemy to encounter

Yeah, But liberals are extremely sensitive right now due to abnormally high levels of salt. Kind of like how "SJW!" was the far more common thread derailer when it was the conservatives on the salt train.

>Deepwater Jew

I'm not going to discount that he has that retard strength. You can see it in his dead eyes.

Fuck I lost it at 'Deepwater Jew', that is an excellent foe to encounter in a game, thanks.

honestly JD would probably kill my rogue in a straight up fight, but thats not how my rogue would play it. but i can't see a way to really kill JD. but he might be able to trick him into a shipping container bound for garbage and monster island, or bound for maximum security abandoned prison island or something.
those things would likely only power JD up though.
still, my rogue has (technically) defeated gods before (via trickery, not straight up) so i think he can manage. maybe. and yes, my last character was a wicked nihilistic rogue (but not sense of humor desu).

"COME AT ME FUCKBOY"

I mean, if we're taking him at face value my character would lose but he's 100% OK with that.

>uses his bullshit superpower on JD in an attempt to stop him
>there are now four JD's
>fuck.png
RIP my character

JD is like some Brothers Grimm hero.

>Done
Well I certainly am.

My character is a Jawa who carries around a ridiculous amount of explosives, He'll probably die but the only thing that's going to be left is a massive crater

1000 skeletons jpg.
And a wish.

My character might be in trouble. He is a seer, so I think his best hope is to foretell the approach of JD before it happens. He will keep finding out when JD is coming to snap him in half and lead the guy on a wild goose chase, ideally until he can call in some favours to have a friend deal with him or until JD leaves to pursue someone else.

Not gonna lie, I think JD would win. My fighter just can't stand up to that level of power.

I think that's just a side effect of having no soul.

>he's soulless

Go fuck yourself mate. People don't loose their souls for being assholes.

Sorry bro but it's been confirmed by two priests and a doctor.

>JD has no soul
>My character is a [STAND] user.
>Stands are a soul-based ability.
>Therefore, JD can't see it.
I think my character could manage. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the best offense, but my character will have an impenetrable, imperceptible shield, so at least a tie is assured.

He has no soul, which could imply either he is unable to resist your magic or that your magic simply won't affect him. Are you feeling lucky?

Well, she's a damn beefy water genasi blood hunter, but even her 18 STR and CON might struggle against that level of idiot might. She's got reach advantage with her pike, but I get the feeling JD is like one of those boars who'll charge right through it and rip out your guts before it realizes it should be dead.

That said, being able to actually breathe water beats being able to hold your breath for ten minutes, so I guess there's always the fallback option of going deep.

That took an effort not to lol

AWW YEA SOLAR EXAL-
>all dots in craft
He'd stomp their shit. Can't even punch his soul since he doesn't have one.

Deepwater Buddhists are no safer in combat against JD than the hebrews of the sea.

Eh. Libs are mad because they lost, and now Cons are mad that they won. There's no getting off the salt train.

>Libs are mad because they lost, and now Cons are mad that they won

Hilarious AND accurate. I don't want to catch a ban, or else I'd agree more.

The eldritch guy probably just tries to ignore him until he does some serious damage, at which point he's getting tackleglomped and talked down. With tentacles.

The summoner just thwors his pet, Toffee, at him and lets said pet eat his clothes, thus scoring a win by modesty.

And the stand user activates [Sunset Cage], and locks him up until she's absolutely sure she can win.

My last character was a modern Masai shepherd, and he tended to carry a rifle, so I think his chances are pretty good.

Naw mate, you aren't crafting hard enough then. Alternatively just summon up like a billion blood apes beforehand, he's probably just a heroic mortal with some mutations.

underrated post

>STR greater than CON
>10 CHA
Close, but he seems a bit more an implacable wall of beef than even that