Halflings

Just post Halflings.

So, how short are halflings? Small enough that an eagle would consider them prey?

Between three and four feet, trending towards three.

Y'know, half-sized.

I dunno, none of these look particularly like Lings.
I guess their Ling parent was a cuck and they're just half-human midgets?

What is this from?
I know I've seen this before...
Like 10 years ago or something...

It's Lidda, iconic rogue from DnD 3.5. This particular art is from PHB.

RIP in pussy smol one

>Mfw almost none of these halflings dont wear shoes.

>Halfling police with Ogre partner.

>Amazingly the first incase post in this thread.

Playing a drunken master monk halfling soon, any art for that?

Manlets, when will they learn?

Incase is a blessing of sexy halflings. And there's not even been a single futa to be seen!

Could do with Halfling dude on a human woman, a proper scene of it.

Only time I ever met that issue IRL was with a woman who was genuinely tall herself.

But I guess US culture's wierd like that.

I'm short, but also freshfaced, so people regularly mistake me for a teenager despite being nearly 30. Its my one natural boon.

>hamster_eating_banana.jpg

That's because you clearly want to see hobbits, not halflings, and they diverged in appearance and tone around third edition cuz copyright.

Perhaps you should look elsewhere, or just pray for more traditionalists posting the wrong race.

dont think that flew under the radar you meme loving fuck

>love playing halflings and wish to make my backup one
>my group's players and their characters have had such a bad run in with halflings that they will never accept another into the group

I'm tall with broad shoulders and full beard, people assume I'm dumb and violent, and some women are startled when they notice me, like I'm some time traveling caveman come to kill their men and rape them.

I play halflings because I'd rather be much smaller, and not have society treat me like I'm 3000 years late to the party. The tall meme is a lie.

How do you play halflings? Roleplay and combat wise.

>guaranteed replies

Ugh where's here state approved Eqaulizer Burkhaâ„¢? My curves are being triggered.

N NANI? PENISUU? HAYAII

> Incase
> No futa

wut

Every day before he leaves the house, Wayne Reynolds spends a good 5 minutes looking at the 50 odd accessories he's managed to pile together onto himself. "Is it enough?" he asks. Content that it is indeed enough, he breathes a heavy sigh and opens the door. The accessories are the only way to keep his secret, Wayne Reynolds is actually a goblin.

Goat cavalry would be pretty fucking OP in a fantasy setting. Pretty much no castle they can't take in a surprise attack.

>Lt Karen Murphy reporting for duty

They're taxing pies you say?