Have you boarded the #BazingaRocket: This is an easy 2x at the very least. Their platform is already out...

Have you boarded the #BazingaRocket: This is an easy 2x at the very least. Their platform is already out. Buy now before it hits the exchanges!

I fucking HATE other women like that. Why can't I have breasts? Look at those fucking hips. Look at those fucking things. Look at the way it all flows together. God I fucking hate her, god fucking damn.

I want it so fucking bad. I want tits, I want meat for god's sake. I want to have something that actually distinguishes me as a girl instead of this fucking skeleton that I am. FUCK her skin is probably warm and smooth and soft too I want to steal it from her. She just flaunts that shit because she knows she can. It's just a goddamn accessory for her. She doesn't fucking get it, she doesn't understand how good she has it just because of her GENES.

Why can't I have soft, perky breasts instead of the pale flat chest that hasn't changed with puberty? Why can't I have wide child bearing hips FUCKING LOOK I WANT IT SO BAD WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SMALL VIOLIN HIPS? If you flip her around she'll probably have an ass too, why can't I have an ass? I can't keep any weight? I'm small and skinny and pale and all I want is to look like them and actually feel like a women. I want people to look at me like I'm a fucking women. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT'S SO UNFAIR.

IF THERE IS A GOD HE WILL HAVE TO BEG MY FORGIVENESS.

Chill down femanon. You'll get them when you grow up to be full-grown man.

Also, yeah, all in BZC.

is this pasta? if not, don't worry, a lot of guys actually like small skinny flat girls
you can still make it

tits or gtfo

Oh, she definitely has an ass

yeah but them hips though

Skellies look better though, look at OP's stomach, it's not chubby but still looks like mashed potatoes.

show us your tits and ass, it'll make you feel better.
Also, stick as many sharpies in your vag as possible and upload it here. thx

t. neckbeard

Hey Girlie, u have it good too.

Lots of 'women' want a loli body like you. FUCK i wish i could have a nice loli body. Instead i got these whopper DD's and muscular thighs. I'd kill to have some loli sticklegs.

I think the best thing you should do is do some heavy weight training. You can really grow an ass like that, and if you do chest exercises you can get the illusion of tits.

Anyway this woman is FAT and her tits aren't even that big, calm down, she's gonna be a fuckin pig in two years. ENjoy your loli body while you still can.

Pics?

Pics?

If you want hips and ass go workout, lazy cunt
You can have amazing ass by workout out.

boobs you can just buy with your crypto money

post pics and your btc wallet gal

You want to know the secret?

Eat more whole, unprocessed foods. Exercise more. If you're trying to put ON weight, eat even more - literally twice as much as you are now. Exercise at the same time to increase muscle mass - which is what gives your ass shape.
Tits are made of mostly fatty tissue - eating more calories than you consume will add body fat to your frame, and your genes will decide the rest - this is fine as long as you are fine with it.
When you're happy, DO NOT STOP - simply maintain what you're doing - this is called maintenance. Everyone who looks good does this - this is the reality.

Head over to Veeky Forums - surprise, there's a whole board dedicated to this.

You aren't unique in this, there are options.
Choose to do something about it or choose to live with yourself.

don't bother, it's iskra lawrence.
just a landwhale that had surgery to take fat from her belly/lovehandles and put on her ass.

>iskra lawrence.
Would bang

t. Vitalik Buterin

>implying she looks like that
thats an old and shopped pic. this girl is so fucking pathetic she did a fucking liposculpture surgery and still managed to get fucking fat afterwards. what the fuck.

she makes money off of other fatty chicks by promoting body acceptance when she has had surgery done and shops her pics... truly a new low.

I'd eat her shit

jej

Who heck cares if you can fuck her holes.

There is hope for you yet.

Join my army.

My great and terrible army of skeleton delegates. Skelegates, if you will.

Channel the rage in your very bones.

Lead my skelebatallions to victory.

Herald the rising of the priesthood...General.

>tfw she has a private snap and loves to tease
too bad she's in thailand or some shit and hasn't posted in a while

are you that Veeky Forums dude that fucked that landwhale?

CENTAURA

>talk about landwhales
>shows pic of a landwhale

She needs to lose weight

post yfw you don't know the difference between fat and Veeky Forums

i love small skinny girls. It's actually rather cute.

So don't worry there are guys that like your kind or pretty much any kind [me] except whales.

lol where do you people pull this shit from