CHAINLINK ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SERGEY HIMSELF. GET THE FUCK IN HERE LINKIES

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

"Our plan is to have an initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink released in Q1 of 2018,"

HOLY FUCK $5 EOY LETS FUCKING GO

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7jzznz/ive_done_some_digging_and_found_some_interesting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fasten your seatbelts

FUCK WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES?

holifuck. i sold my all link to get on bch train. then binance crashed. fuck fuck I joosted on both sides

>meanwhile LINK is going down

*toilet sounds*

u dumb fruit get in quick! CHAINLINK Q1 2018 RELEASE HEY OHHHHHHHHHH

"We plan to have a basic framework sometime during Q1 of next year" Wow. great news guys. No need to invest for another 5 months.

It's like he only gives an update when we are in a bear market

LMAO THE BIG DECEMBER ANNOUNCEMENT IS A BLOG POST ABOUT THE TECH

SEE YOU AT PRESALE PRICE LINKIES

I dumped BCHfor LINK literally one minute before the great pump started, then panic dumped LINK and re-bought into BCH at a higher price.

I'm /slightly/ in the green at the moment. Slightly.

What did he mean by this

WHY?! WHY NOT YESTERDAY U PIECE OF BURGER!
Y DIDNT U POST IT ONE DAY EARLIER, WHEN LINK WAS TESTIMG ATH? WE COULD'VE GOT A NEW SUPPORT FFS
HAVE YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSEN THE GREAT BTC DIP TO POST YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT? JUST TO FUCK WITH IS?
REEEEEEEEE

They hired someone that isn't autistic to type up blog posts.

Sergey is a genius. Literally posting news at the best time for us to buy more LINK.

He wants to hire a director of marketing user.

Awesome! I'm 75% in LINK and as soon as it hit 50c I got seriously worried I wouldn't be able to get more. Any price drop would be welcome. The cat is way, way out of the fucking bag. This company is going to be worth tens of billions of dollars.

It's a dip you meme.

FUCK FUCK NEED TO BUY WUICKLYYY AAIDNNFINICNINEF

>We’re currently working with multiple smart contract development teams on their use of ChainLink as both a way to add external data to their own contracts, and/or for use by contracts generated on their own platform. We’re excited about working with these great teams, and are thrilled to see them using ChainLink as a solution to the smart contract connectivity problem. We’re also actively meeting with, and doing our best to be helpful to the smart contract developers, fintechs, insurtechs and various other startups making the next generation of exciting new decentralized applications. We’re also working with larger technical teams applying smart contracts to an existing company’s back-end, as well as the teams building smart contracts in private networks.

GEE IF ONLY SERGEY POSTED ON TWITTER MORE INSTEAD OF NETWORKING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING GOD

Are you hyperventilating yet? You should be hyperventilating about now.

is binance working for any one? I cant able to log in. fuck.fuck. want to buy back my link. fuck bch.

THANK YOU SERGEY

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?
IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKIN' NIGGA

And they all said he ran away with the money and bought Mcdonalds.

And then they said it was vaporware!

And then they acted like they did not know who Swift was!

And then.... you get the point!!

>We believe that smart contracts, and blockchain-based networks are on track to overcome the total value transacted through the existing internet.

>bought in the dip

feelsgoodlad

It's working for me, don't worry, it's still in a dip (-11%)

man. I literally hold last 3 months for up and downs like iron hands. today my mind gone blank and sold in one click. now fucking binance not working to buy back.

It is real. Buckle up man!

>the announcement is a write up about what chain link is
At least they hired some go devs

He said Go port should be done in Q1 NOT mainnet release

>IT'S REAL

OH LORDY I'M GLAD I HELD

Holy shit! He says "connect large existing systems and their underlying standards to smart contracts" and links directly to the Sibos presentation about bridging smart contracts with SWIFT. That's insane fucking news with him directly linkit it himself.

wt is price now ?

So the general consensus is this is good news?

I mean it seems it, but it's pretty much what we were expecting wasn't it?

Price hasn't moved.

if it dips under 2k I'm selling my BNB and doubling down on LINK

There will be another 3-4 months of sideways activity after this, the main net is nowhere near ready and they still have to hire a bunch of folks. I would sell and rebuy at 22 cents

So this guy is literally going around alienating companies with his crack pot "smart contract" theories? That is where my money went, this retarded looking fat philosophy grad touring around some vaporware that will maybe have a proof of concept in 2018? I can't believe I fell for this for even a second.

what did he mean by this ?

srsly

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

I bought in recently. So fucking happy i did. Just had a good feeling about this one. Im going to get a sergey tattoo on my whole back if this moons

-SWIFT confirmed
-OpenZeppelin (the new ETH standard for smart contracts and dApps) confirmed
-Working with a fuckton of other groups, from smart contract startups to fintech giants confirmed

Fuck my fucking mouth, boys, a bunch of internet autists are going to be rich.

Honestly though, you're still getting it cheap once you can get back in. You know it to be the truth.

0.00002079 btc/link

Sell me your bags, bitch boy

>SWIFT confirmed
desu I am expecting a further announcement after how much Sergey just plugged their work with SWIFT

Whatever the POC was, it is finishing pretty soon. He wouldnt talk like that if the POC didnt go well

FAKE PROFILE

BECAUSE SERGEY LOVES US AND WANTS US TO MAKE IT. HE KNOWS ONLY US, THE LOYAL LINKIES, WILL READ IT AND ACCUMULATE DURING THIS SHITSTORM.

ACCUMULATE MY FELLOW LINKIES. WE GOING TO LAMBOLAND SOONER THAN EXPECTED

This everyone.... stop and step back for a minute and take a walk. Think about the impact that this single project has on the overall crypto space...

The FUD is there to hopefully accumulate more LINK before it begins to climb in multiples of dollars at a time...

any chance this isn't actually him? his profile has a link to his twitter, but does medium require you to verify you own that twitter account before adding it to your profile?

rory posted it in slack & telegram.

He literally said this himself

holy shit i just bought chainlink at that exact dip and i have a feeling its never going there again

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7jzznz/ive_done_some_digging_and_found_some_interesting/

>he didn't buy the bottom of the flash crash
>he is actually me
reeeeeeeee

>thinks were going back to 22 cents
>sidewys activity during alpha release
Give me a break. All you no linkers kept saying chain link was going to be 17 cents till next year

So basically Sergey confirmed everything is going as planned and SWIFT will be using chainlink for there payment messages confirmed?
>Q1 2018 LINK $6
>Q2 2018 LINK $90

where????

Not really exciting news, but it squashes all the FUD about Sirgay jumping ship.

I'M LOSING MY SHIT DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING EXCITING THIS IS?

>Not really exciting news

HOW? IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS NOT EXCITING?

What? This doesnt mean anything. Mainnet is still coming Q2 IF we are lucky, probably even later.

We wont see dollar until then.

It is paying off now

>making the announcement at the most fucked up time in the entire market

He's the best troll in crypto desu.

Better than Charlie Lee? That is a good challenge...

> we're doing exactly what we said we were doing, but in Go
ok

BUCKLE UP, LINKSTERS

You struggling with that statement?

Who gives a flying fuck? All of that information and THAT is what you fixate on? Are you selling at a dollar? Do you desperately need the money now? This thing is going to go absolutely batshit in the next 5 years and you have an unbelievably privileged opportunity to be buying in at the ground floor.

And you're whining because it might hit 6 months to reach some arbitrary milestone? You ADHD day traders are hopeless.

>Q3 2018 LINK $120
>Q4 2018 LINK $170
>Q4 2019 LINK $690
>Q4 2020 LINK $1k

Are you and me the only people who can see this isn't that big of a deal? Yeah they're going to be done coding in Go. They said that they were going to do that. It's good news but not anything big.

Hopefully Chainlink is mentioned in SWIFT's EOY announcement, if that happens we're gonna see some serious shit.

I'm holding 19k of these tokens but am a realist

"We are continuing to work on the best ways to connect large existing systems and their underlying standards to smart contracts, and are eager to help larger technical teams connect their existing systems to various contracts using the standards they rely on for key operations like payment e.g. SWIFT Messages
"

ONCE SWIFT API NEWS RELEASED THIS WEEK ITS FUCKING OVER >>> HOP IN

Did people not see the direct inference that they are working on SWIFT's backend?
He literally stated it twice.

How is this not a good announcement lol.
Also he has stated in the slack that he has hired and is still hiring devs, as well as a marketing manager.

Because people are literally retarded. All I can hope is that underwhelmed people sell, and I can buy up every single one.

i'm just seeing
>you won't get your lambo until July at the earliest and in between it will be 10c

Good, nothing we didn't already know. going to ride this BCH wave and then hopefully fill my bags with even more link.

I've currently got 7,827 link, am I going to make it?

Definitely

Q5 5044 LINK ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ???

you can start thinking about what colour you want your lambo in

Hodling 30,500 link. Am i going to make it?

its the only coin i havent sold and rebought. its a virgin batch from etherdelta at .15c

10k LINK = 1M USD eventually I think so yeah sure

>We believe that smart contracts, and blockchain-based networks are on track to overcome the total value transacted through the existing internet.

Nah, we see much higher price for one token in future. +200$ at least.

Can you elaborate? I can't find anything regarding upcoming announcements on SWIFT's website.

Now that is how you build some confidence in your product. Hell yes.

All what information? I agree with him, I don't see any concrete news here.
>we think we might do X in such and such a time

>Sergey confirms they're working with SWIFT, banks and other institutions
>link dumps to oblivion
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 years is a LONG FUCKING TIME in crypto

sel the news?

Very happy with news. Holding 5k. Might make it?

Oh really. Let me introduce you to a little project called OMG.

They have nothing until Plasma is released.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This game doesn't wait for something to be here, it invests toward the future. LINK is drastically undervalued and it won't take long before the market sees that and the price skyrockets.

Patience decides the victors in this game, and as boring as that EOY announcement was, it strengthens my resolve. These aren't some kiddy games with a skateboard. This is realpolitik master race sort of behind the scenes work going on. Key partners will come online in 2018, and I want every last LINK I can manage to squeeze from the weak hands.