Post your red folios

FUCK ME
ARK went from $6.80 down to $5.20 jesus christ

Alt coins got destroyed.

That's nothing

AAAAAAAAA
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG Veeky Forums?
WILL I EVER RECOVER? GIVE ME A REASON TO HODL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm like 2000 dollars down. it has to go back up eventually right?

Safe to say everyone except Roger Ver got wrecked today

Still up 2.4 percent for the day.

This fucking crypto is killing me inside

Still hodling, my heart can’t take this

definitely will go back up

Gonna hodl but I think I'm done

>>cashed out my initial investment of LTC already so at least these are free.

Muh Einsteins. T_T

good old ETH, prevented me from getting JUSTed

Eth is a godsend

Around 2k down
Meh
I hope it recovers tomorrow when i wake up

I wish I didnt get into crypto. This shit causes me massive stress and I dont even have any real money invested

i cant bleive there fucking idiot who bought BCH at those price today...do they know that it will get dump massively soon? that was the plan.

$400 WOW

Really, how fucked am I?

don't know how i'll fucking cope when I start seeing numbers like those pretty soon, -$500 is no big deal currently.

>$500
>stress

dude I spend more than that on booze a week

I put 100 in to play with. It pisses me the fuck off losing even 1 dollars. I want to make sure when I am ready to put thousands in that I know what I'm dealing with basically.

I started with $500. My top was $6000. I'm currently at $5000.

I've felt no stress what so ever. This is nothing compared to my savings/assets. It's a fun game imo.

i hope some day to be like you. i make that much a week

Down 20k, fuck off

>he doesnt hedge with BTG

Rekt

Yea I know it's such a tiny amount, yet I'm still getting stressed. It's not even an amount I would really scoff at to lose... I wouldn't like to but my whole plan for getting into crypto was to save up enough in 4-5 years to have enough to buy the top end graphics card at the time.

Not lookin for the moon, just lookin for a payout.

But in the couple weeks I've been looking into this and investigating and watching... shit is addictive as FUCK and I cant help putting every spare dollar I can find into this

must hurt that ARK was at $7.3 yesterday

ain't no thang, this is a normal day in crypto my boys.

I've never seen so much shit in one portfolio. It's actually kind of impressive.

Reeeee

then why didn't you sell everything as soon as it started crashing? you would have been fine and could buy back if it goes back up

I know this feel. Not posting my jewfolio but I am down 16k today.

Tried that a bit earlier and lost $20-30 tryin to buy and sell crashes and booms. I figure I'm not smart enough to detect what is a crash/dip and what is just a simple bounce so I'm just leaving shit well enough alone

Looking at crypto day to day is bad for your health man. Check it every 2-3 days, get out if you need some cash. I sold off about 300k and I plan to sit on the rest forever, or until verge takes way off at least, like 50 cents plus.

Peaked around 225k today, around 200 now.

It's a handpicked, curated, pile of cat vomit

If BTC keeps falling it will take all altcoins with it because altcoins are traded against BTC. Even ETH is falling below $800.

ah. I'm guessing it's also difficult to trade a bunch of shit at once. I'm wondering about stop sells and using those to automate to prevent crash issues. then again it's almost certain that all of these will go up again to where they were before.

plus on a practical level you have to be alert to the prices constantly if you want to play like that. hmm.

I lost 10% today on my peasantfolio

I'm trying to figure out a system of alerts and information so that I can watch the prices 24/7 and be constantly aware of what is taking place. maybe a monitor with the prices to keep aware, and some kind of alert system to play alarms over the loudspears in my house

I'm preparing to go all in on these strategies. It's either that or suicide from my 9-5. I just can't keep living like I am, I need this to work nigger

well..... good luck I guess, but I think that's a stupid plan.

If you're not maxing your 401k and IRA but are buying cryptos.... well you're the reason for the bubble and you're the one thats going to get popped.

Even if you wanted to get up to date info it's not like you can do anything to it. I haven't been able to log into coin base for almost 4 hours now. The infrastructure isn't there for high frequency crypto trading, and it won't be for years.

Is it safe to buy now and sell after I make 100% of profit?

>crypos
>safe

pick one.