How exactly are you supposed to cash out? I cashed out a little BTC from coinbase a week ago and got this letter...

How exactly are you supposed to cash out? I cashed out a little BTC from coinbase a week ago and got this letter. The weirdest part is, they talk like the money went through but it actually didn't... WTF!?

Get a better bank

You can't cash out jordan

Walk right in to the local branch call them all faggots and make them give you your account balance in cash

What kind of fucking bank is that? I'd rather bank with my mattress

We told you to not touch those bicornes, Jordan.

kek. banks don't like competitors.

In the early days of the internet and during the advent of digital camera the biggest industry players would do similar things.

Your fucking bank is going to die and it knows it.

Look for a crypto friendly bank.

Have cashed out plenty with ally bank.

Reddit cuck get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Change bank

>LAKESTONI
literally who

/thread
then go start a checkings at chase or a credit union you cuck

Walk in and withdrawal all your monies then take a big shit on their floor.

I'm using ally but haven't cashed out any yet

UNBANK THE BANKS

>being told by your bank what and what not you can spend your own money on

Time to get a new bank, Jordan.

I use USAA and they give no fucks about Coinbase.

Nice try OP but this image was stolen from reddit. How does it feel to be a worthless cuck?

Tell that smelly fucking jew to stick it up his ass if he doesn't comply, hit them where it hurts by withdrawing all that money.

How retarded is that, right? It would make sense if there was only ONE bank and everybody HAD to use it but that's not the case. As soon as you're unhappy with your bank in any way, open an account at another bank then move all your money across. What happens if a bank loses all its customers? They lose all their money.

This is exactly why crypto is doing so well and will continue to do well. Nobody wants to deal with banks because nobody should be able to tell you what you can or can't do with your money.

Its easy, you have to play the game.
Of course the stupid AVP loss prevention officer just saw your big gains and whats a piece of the cake.
Tellhim to give his coin adress and trade a 10$-50$ fee so everybody can go home happy.

this, why would you even open an account at a bank in the first place
if you don't trust them 100% that they do with your money exactly what you tell them to

Lmao

by finding a new bank that actually wants your money

I’ve actually have some concerns with this as well. I feel like when a bank starts noticing large amounts of money coming in than people are gonnna want to start asking questions

Don't bother cashing out, fiat currency will be obsolete within a year at this rate. Put in your money now before the crypto market explodes even further

source on the pic?

i saw this on reddit

Honestly this is the best move unless you pull out anything less than $50,000 then they wont give a shit.

LOOK FAGGOT, GO IN TELL THEM TO FUUUCCCKKK OFFFF. LITERALLY. What they gonna do, take your money hostage and get sued? Fucking tard, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT FOR BANKS. Not reversed. Whatever pussy.

so use a bank that doesn't ask questions
it's not like you wouldn't have a choice

Probably going to have to do that, just don’t want to go through the hassle... my Coinbase purchases have been pending for like 3 days and I’m getting sketched out

>just don’t want to go through the hassle...
what kind of reasoning is that?
either your crypto transactions make up a significant part of your net worth,
then not being willing to spend a day or two researching and opening an account with a decent bank is pure ignorance and you fully deserve any losses
or we're talking just about play money, then why bother you just as well could have lost it on some memecoin; c'est la vie

morons
banks LOSE money on deposits. they're booked as LIABILITIES. if they wanted or needed deposits they'd offer attractive interest rates.
right now bank revenue is driven by lending and fee expansion. if a bank decides a customer's deposits are a risk then they'll manage you out.
after tonight's nonsense on the exchanges, the OCC and the Fed have no choice but to get the ball rolling on crypto regs. they'll freeze it just like they did with the internet poker boom.
i bet a lot of you are the same folks involved in that boom-bust.

Get a better bank Jordan.

Banker here

Some gay little letter you have, sounds like a dyke bitch typed this up personally. Come over to Bank of America goyim.

You’re right family, I’m just a lazy fag sometimes. I haven’t made any gains yet so I’m not thinking about it too much yet.

>loss prevention officer
>literally sends a letter that will make someone close their account

This Louise person is pretty bad at their job, tbqh.

Youre getting cucked by a no name bank. Literally shoot up their fucking place