I accidentally gave myself cancer. Post Konrad to cure my cancer

I accidentally gave myself cancer. Post Konrad to cure my cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GJS7G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But user, Night Lords ARE the cancer

Yes, my liege! We have cometo comfort you!

Aww, thanks bro

I think this will work.

Yes. This works very well. Post moar Cora.

Primarch wank is the most cancerous thing that's ever happened to Warhammer or Veeky Forums.

Hey guys what's going on in he- Oh shit, wrong universe.

How does he pick up anything with those gloves?

Carefully.

Worst primarch and worst poster.

Don't shit on Curzefag like that. I for one appreciate his rampant faggotry. He's like a Veeky Forums pet.

WE WERE TO HAVE A SHITPOST OFF, A SHITFIGHT TO END ALL SHITPOSTS BOY

Do you actually have cancer?

No, that would be too easy of a liberation from the fates.

>implying any primarch is worse then Fulgrim

get out

Hello, my name is Konrad.

I play World Eaters.

>beautiful
>competitive
>killed a prim arch in single combat.
>awesome sword to keep him company

what do you mean?

>beautiful
not as beautiful as the Emperor apparently.
Not to mention that primarchs are supposed to be badass not barby
>competitive
yes that why he fucked off for 10.000 years, literaly
>killed a prim arch in single combat
you mean the primarc he kept on resurecting because he couldn't get over his own failure to convince his best friend forever to join him and serve chaos?
>awesome sword to keep him company
yes because nobody else wants 2

"Where is Sevatar?"

"Sevatar is long dead, my Lord"

Say what you will about Konrad, he's one of like five Primarchs who doesn't have a hilariously stupid name.

> Fulgrim
> Leman Russ
> Horus
> Konrad
> Vulkan

The rest just sound idiotic.

Especially Lionel Johnson.

What's wrong with Khan?

Post your fucking tripcode

Since you're going to die anyway, picture and time stamp please.

Jaghatai is fine. It's the "Khan" part that's offensive.

Then again, expecting subtlety out of 40k is kind of like expecting subtlety out of a Manowar cover, so maybe I'm being unfair.

Your opinion is garbage.

Magnus and Horus don't have retarded names. Also Leman kinda looks like Lemon.

Being named after Egyptian and Roman gods is fine, but having one of the most common words in the world for King as a name is totally out of the question?

How did you give yourself cancer?

>CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Also, does he have giant talons or small claws and wristblades? Cause people keep switching them up.
And shouldn't he be even bigger compared to the Ultramarine?

It's a setting where gods are real, but it's 40,000 years in the future. Even the names of the foremost ancient nations, like America and Germany, are garbled and only half-remembered.

And then you have a Khan. Just like ancient Mongolia. Because the White Scars are like Mongols, get it? They have cavalry and have a Khan and have mustaches.

Seriously, I like the White Scars, and I love their color scheme and their tactics, but I wish more writers treated them as anything more than Mongols in space.

No

>i want this chapter not to have the gimmick they were literally created around
Do you want Thousand Sons to drop the Egypt theme too?

>he's one of like five Primarchs who doesn't have a hilariously stupid name
it's literally just a heart of darkness reference

CURZEFAG IS AN GRILL

>I accidentally gave myself cancer
You just noticed that huh?

khorne fisters? whut the frag

Wait so you think Lion el'Johnson is stupid but konrad curze isn't? They're both just refrences to writers and their work. That just sounds retarded

Space Wolves - vikings in space
White Scars - Mongols in space
Thousand Sons - Egyptians in space
Ultramarines - Greeks in space
Emperor's Children - Spartans in space
Dark Angels - native americans in space (old fluff)
Tau - communist weebs in space
Necrons - Egyptian robots in space
Sisters of Battle - Catholic Nazi Amazons in space

Motherfucker, what part of 40k is realistic at all? Do I gotta list more for you?

Smurfs are romans in spess.
Emprah children absolutely not Sparta in spess, or do they keep large numbers of slaves to kill them for the lulz? And thats prefall, postfall the spartan discipline is missing completely.

Also:
>Tau
>communists
That meme is retarded on so many levels.

Smurfs are indeed Roman, I pictured the upside-down Omega symbol and wrote Greeks.

Emperer's Children are very clearly based on the Phoenicians, who were closely allied with the Spartans. The two cultures borrowed a lot from each other, but you can tell the legion's inspiration very clearly from the dichotomy between Fulgrim and Ferrus Manus. Mainly that Ferrus is very Spartan while Fulgrim is very vain, yet they were the closest of brothers despite that very radical difference.

*authoritarian caste-based weebs in space

You forgot

>Lorgar
>Alpharius
>Perturabo
>Mortarion
>Corax

>Fulgrim is called the PHOENICIAN
>Legion color is TYRIAN purple
>Something else that could be used to draw a somewhat vague PHOENICIAN connection

Imagine when he's going to sneeze, or when his nose itches

>ultramarines
>greeks
Romans

>Perturabo

Interesting little thing about his name that I found on 1d4chan.
>If you want to know, "Perturabo" is the name the nice lil' Perty chose for himself after reading some ancient texts predating the Age of Strife (or climbing out of his pod, depending on the story). Given GW's freaky love for kitchen pseudo Latin, we can assume it to be a deformation of the verb perdurabo, meaning "I shall endure".

What irks me is
>Sanguinus
>Blood related problem
>Ferrus Manus
>Hands are metal
>Vulkan
>Fire and volcanoes
>Perturabo
>He's a sadistic nuts

What the Crimson Fists could have been.

>Corax
>Crow related
>Mortarion
>Death related

>Angron
>Anger related

>implying 40k can be subtle about its references

Konrad Curze is a reference to a work of literature. Nothing inherently wrong with that. "Curze" also sounds kind of like "curse," and "Konrad" is a nice Germanic name.

Lion El'Johnson's in-universe name translates to "Lion, Son of the Forest." There is a language in the 40k universe where "El" means "son of," "Johnson" means "forest" and "Lion" means "Lion." That is unambiguously retarded.

It also sounds like the name of an effete British poet from the 19th century. Because it is the name of an effete British poet from the 19th century.

There's a difference between realism and internal consistency. The very names of ancient human nations on Terra have been garbled by forty thousand years of linguistic drift.

> Britain --> Britannica
> Germany --> Jermani
> America --> Merica
> Scandinavia --> Nordyc

And then the White Scars show up, and they have Khans and use almost nothing but cavalry. Most of the other factions you mentioned at least have the good grace to have more than one kind of pony. The Thousands Sons are a great example of using Egyptian aesthetics while telling a story that isn't limited to retreads of Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy in power armour. I just wish they gave White Scars -- and Mongols -- the same kind of attention.

You know what? Now that you bring it up, I'm more annoyed at the Space Wolves. Because they're the worst.

Something possibly related to Lorgars name.

>Aurelian was Roman Emperor from 270 to 275.
>His successes were instrumental in ending the Roman Empire's Crisis of the Third Century, earning him the title Restitutor Orbis or 'Restorer of the World'.

>Aurelian was a reformer, and settled many important functions of the imperial apparatus, dealing with the economy and religion. Aurelian strengthened the position of the Sun god Sol Invictus as the main divinity of the Roman pantheon. His intention was to give to all the peoples of the Empire, civilian or soldiers, easterners or westerners, a single god they could believe in without betraying their own gods

Kind of reminds me of Lorgars background on Colchis and his general character.

The lack of internal consistancy was part of my point. Nothing inside of 40k makes sense, and everything contradicts everything else. For example, in Master of Mankind, while the Emperor is working on Angron, he's talking to this other guy and says about the primarchs - "They are the Pinocchio to my Geppetto." How the fuck does this other guy know about Pinocchio?! He's not a perpetual or a scholar or anything.

Vulkan is just a twist of Vulcan the Greek god of fire you nerd.

That would be Hephaestus. Vulcan is the Romans name for Hephaestus.

Not just fire, though, he's also the god of the forge and the smith of the gods. He made the chairs that the gods use at their great table.

Or something like that.

Here you go, fellow Curze groupie!

Well its also the german word for vulcano.

Here you go. Happy Konrad for a happy princess!

>Tau
>not Best-Korea Juche fanatics
come on user, do some effort in your trolling.

REVEL IN THE CANCER!

I haven't seen gay primarch shit be posted for a while, so...?

you misspelled Magnus the Gigafaggot

>he fucks dogs

Is that why Leman hates him and there are no wolves on Fenris?

I was talking about you or whoever mentioned Magnus.

Ohhh I see.

> Im Magnus and I collect the knowledge of the universe
> Im even smarter than the emperor
> Oops I guess i wasnt
> Might aswell join Horus now that I fucked up everything
> Im still the smartest tho

He didn't join Horus, Tzeentch grabbed him. And even after that happened, he still helped the Imperium where he could (like bringing Vulkan back to life and helping Imperial ships out of warp storms).

lol no, aurelian means golden, Lorgar shimers golden, thats it.

White Scars would be a thousand times more popular if they were straight up Samurai instead of shitty Mongols on bikes and if white were easier to paint well.

GW really dropped the ball here. Instead we get Asian communist Tau that have a Daisho but suck balls in Close Combat.

In what language?

>I'm Magnus and i love my father very much
>Oh no, he's about to be betrayed by his favored son
>i have to use magic because astropaths are slow as fuck AND likely to be intercepted
>i fucked up something i had no idea existed because dad couldn't be assed to tell me

>I'm Leman Russ and i hate sorcerers
>even though my legion uses it
>and i'm a latent psyker
>my father ordered me to take my brother into custody
>i received a change in orders from a third party that i am to kill him and his entire world
>better not make ANY attempt to double check
>hmm, The Sons have made no attempt to fight me even though they could have blown my entire fleet to hell before i knew what the fuck was going on
>planetary defenses are down
>better kill everyone
>ESPECIALLY the defenseless civilians
>what's this? Magnus is literally projecting his heart and mind about how he's holding back because he feels like he deserves penance?
>Better go full retard on him!
>Whoops, he joined Chaos out of desparation, also now i can't make it to Terra on time, so i've both crippled the Imperium and bolstered the enemy
>Ah well, guess i'll go fuck some dogs to kill time
>Hope Lion isn't around

>White Scars would be a thousand times more popular if they were straight up Samurai instead of shitty Mongols on bikes
White Scars are awesome, kill yourself weaboo scum. Thank God they're not samurai.

Here let me make it worse with feels.

Oh goddammit now I have cancer AND feels.

Fucking adorable feels.

Here is another feel, Corax comforting Curze after one of his nightmares.

And now I have OTP feels too.

Hey, you're that girl from the other thread, aren't you?

Alpharius... forgot that her name was still Alpharius....
In Alpharius' defense, everyone is Alpharius anyway.

Khan is a very simple phonetic sequence. It's pretty fallacious to assume it won't ever crop up again after the mongols. On the list of alleged inaccuracies and unlikelihoods to be peeved about, this ranks near the very bottom.

Is Alpharius your waifu/husbando?
Are you on Discord?

Alpharius is not actually my husbando, that title belongs to almost half the damn primarchs for some reason, I guess I want a harem?

And I am on Discord, though I don't have my own server.

But what if they're all actually Alpharius?
discord.gg/GJS7G

Not Magnus?

Do you even care about 40k beyond your depraved fantasies about Primarchs?

I do. The lore is very deep and the game(s) are fun.

You faggots forgetting about all the butt fucking Spartans did among themselves? Emperor's Children = Spartans

I do. My depraved fantasies about primarchs are just the dominant part of my mind.

>How the fuck does this other guy know about Pinocchio?! He's not a perpetual or a scholar or anything

That was obviously ADB showing how detached the Emperor is from the rest of Humanity you mong

But the guy acted like he knew about the story, he wasn't confused.

>magnus is a gud boi, he dinndu nuttin!

Alright then. I don't really mind the fantasizing, i was just really bothered by the idea that all these threads and fanart were created about these amazing characters by people who just found their appearance/design attractive and appealing and had no knowledge or love for them outside that.

>literally no argument outside of memes
Try to keep your dick outside dogs.

So faggots?