You may only post in this thread if you did not sell anything during this dump

Jesus Christ, weak hands everywhere. Who is HODLing? ONLY iron hand posters allowed in this thread.

>my hands when these morons STILL haven't learned to buy the dip

IRON HANDS REPORTING IN.

I didn't touch anything, though I should've hedged into tether.

Hodling ADA here. All in.

Bought the dip and it's recovering fast

I only began investing a day ago.

Iron hands here. Watched myself lose $3k knowing I will recover. Enjoying the show

Me. Mostly because I'm too lazy to log into 4 different exchanges just to have to do it again in a few hours. Meh.

So much weak hands lmfao.. I managed to hold through trx almost falling under 100 sat's.. not gonna lie shit was scary but yeah, kept all of my alts. a bit in the red but nothing drastic like people loosing thousands in bch and REAL shitty coins that get dropped asap when shit hits the fan. itll recover in a few days anyways, buying the btc dip

IRON HANDS
I’m 6k down from 34k. I’ve been through this shit several times. Feeling comfy af and seriously thinking about doubling down on Btc

Hodling my ltc for dear life.

I'm holding onto XRP and XLM with my STEEL GRIP

I'm all about the long term and am lazy as fuck.

I have a protfeelio of 7k, I am not going to change the setup - in a year I will be broke or I will retire with a sweet 7.1k

I'm honestly wondering what alts to buy right now, everything is low right now.

I traded some ETH to BTC to buy the NAV dip

somehow made $5 on it lol

Been in hodl/accumulate mode for the last 4 years going on 10+ coins now.

My portfolio will be triple what it is now by this time next year.

> he thinks i would consider selling btc

I bought more at 18k, going to grab a little more once the dust settles. Whats a good target?

I bought more.

only candy asses sell bitcoin

My fellow user I too have seen the lite

>only 7.7

:(

I didn't sell, but I made some recent purchases that are dipping. I'm in the red and ETH isn't holding up great, but holy shit senpai. I really hope there is a big bounce

Low test panic sellers can't handle a few dips.

Hodling BCH, XMR, ETC, didn't consider selling anything.

Why? Were you too stupid or too lazy to take advantage of an easy 20% flip?

was too busy being comfy watching jeopardy

I bought more XMR.

im fucking holding neo, not sell till 100$

fuck you vercoin

ETH STRONG!

kek, I sold my remaining BTC last week already

I bought a FUN and am HODL for life!

I can lose 95% in a single day and sleep like a baby

In the 2008 financial crisis one leveraged derivative I had lost 80% and the bank shut it down and gave the investors what was left, I called the head Jew to call him a coward and loser

had no skin in the game, bought LTC at $300, ETH at $709. Feels good man

Only 9.5, but I started with only $500 in October, so I'm really pleased with my success. Lost 6k over the summer, so getting back took some nerve, but I'm really happy that I started researching the coins I was buying.

Litecoin = Lifecoin

anyone here all in on ICX? i just purchased more coins during this dip. Too promising to sell through panic

Holding 15K req, I'll admit that my hands got shaky a few times but I'm still here fellas. My hands ain't shaking no more.

This. I sold all my alts right before this shitshow. Now can't decide what to buy

Obsidian hands here

I made 22% off the bch pump then panic sold the rebound and lost 5%. am as of now with 17% more btc than i started the day with.
>r8 me

Me. That feel when all those half-retarded normies will still probably somehow make more than me in the end.
t. didn't hold any bitcoin during its great surge, holding 'good' alts like ETH instead and got outperformed by every normie and his dog.

I feel more comfortable during a dip because I refuse to sell at a loss. It's when things are good I start second guessing myself and it makes me a wackadoo

almost sold all BTC for monero
then realized that it probably will be tethered to 20k tomorrow

>not enough liquid USD to buy the dip without starving for a few days
HODL me, brehs.

Still holding my EMC2 from earlier.

Still in the green

HODLing isn't a meme anymore

Shit nigga I bought 1 ETH during this dump shit was SO cash.

Good for you friendnon. I bought 18 a few weeks ago after a 2k initial investment and sold some litecoin to cash out my initial 2k. I did that and am now holding onto my 7.7 for swee swee life

Still 100% ARK here

XRP is bae

>this

SOLD OUT THIS MORNING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
$40,000 IN AN HOUR

NEVER SELL

Breath...
Relax...

bought ETC

OMG I TOOK THE HINT THIS MORNING AND BOUGHT MORE LTC AND ETH AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

But I could've made more if I funneled it all into BCH

I'm as smug as Clarkson tonight and i'm hodling strong with my LTC

I sold that one and flipped my btc for bcc otherwise hodling everything else

Hodling 40k YOYOW

bought 32 eth during the dump @~720

Pulled out my phone, looked at my crypto portfolio, rolled over and went back to sleep. "I'll deal with it later"

Still haven't touched shit.

B E L I E V E

Future billionaire

Not only holding, bought more

HODL

god i wish that was me
500 ada reporting sitting comfy

I just made $27k dumping my BCC near top of the pump and bought up a bunch of discount alts from normies panic liquidating to buy BCC. This shit is too easy. Better than hodling.

Holding onto my ICX.

I actually bought more.

Didn't sell shit. Only question is when to buy more.

I-uh I...can I have some? I'm just a $18k poor faggot that started with 6k

We are going to 20k by Friday my boy check em

too busy wagecucking the whole day to care

I haven’t touched my port since September. Holding until at least next September for long term cap gains.
Lost $10k (~20%) in the pump, but already starting to recover. I’m okay with this shit riding out to $0 too.

This. Ive been holding and wont sell anything, but i should have sold everything and buy back cheaper to accumulate more. Thats my only regret.

But holding and being on the red doesnt annoy me 1 bit, i know every single coin im holding will recover nicely.

.0001 BCH here. I was just litmus testing, but so far I've got 44 cents with that alone.

My man.

>wake up
>whoa there was a big dip earlier but it recovered
>*posts on Veeky Forums*
>HAHA ALL YOUR HANDS ARE SO WEAK

kys faggot

I regret not selling a day or too ago after all alts were so high and I was totally hype about crypto.

I held then and I held today too.

What to buy on this dip?

Didn't even check the balance. The no look hodl

didnt sell and everything is back within 5%

XDD

the fuck is a stop loss!

Did not sell a damn thing, did not even cry, did not even utter a squeak.

I have Hands of Steel.

I didn't go to work today dude, I fuckign took part in ALL of it. FUCKING EPIC experience. Sorry OP I am a weak hand who sold, but guess what I bought back in at a profit.

"Lost" 25K in the dip, went from 6 digits to 5 again. But I know it will go up. I have immense hands.

After buying all these sweet dips I hope so fuck. Been saving up for this day. Too bad all the exchanges were swamped with idiots. This last trade went through smooth sailing though. Made me feel.

I have been ignoring every single pump and dump so far but this time I chased and bought into bch at .185 when I saw it was added to gdax hopefully I don't regret

Anyone who did not sell into BCH then sell BCH at a high then then buy back into alts at low is more retarded thank linkies.

Holding (said it right). Lost 300$ on all the red dips. Didn't sell 1 coin, didn't budge once.

Bought more XLM during the dip will buy more weekly at this point. I’ve got Diamonds infused in my hands. Sitting extra cozy.

I bought $500 extra dollars of ETH when it dipped around $710. Enjoying my profits.

I bought BTC at $16900 and eth at $750, and laugh so hard at the faggot who were buying btc

L T C ALL THE WAY

Wagecuck here. Just got home and I am at the exact same value as when I left. Had to check the charts to see what happened. Pissed I missed the dip.

long term capital gains bros. hold 1 year or die!

>on gdax
>BCC on coinbase announced
>sell ETH at 820
>ETH plummets
>rebuy at 710
>ETH back up to 816

I made some 2-5% scalping gains in IOTA and ADA. Could've made more but I didn't want to risk it. All my long HODLs intact

weak newtards selling XLM low

XVG is one of the few coins that barely went red today and this was a random buy for me.

There something I'm missing here? I would've expected it to plummet.

McAfee needs nerf

THIS

if you sold your XLM low just leave crypto for eternity and go back to wageslaving

Still holding 10 LTC

~70% of my 5M net worth is in Bitcoin. I'm not selling a damn thing until we get up towards 100k.

Weak hands gtfo

BTC will eventually hit 400k a pop tho. Why such weak hands user?