Who else can't wait for GDAX to reopen the BCH market for the shitshow to begin?

Who else can't wait for GDAX to reopen the BCH market for the shitshow to begin?

I hope they just axe the idea. Its god awful for the industry and will probably burst the bubble prematurely and delay mass adaption for another 5-10 years.

Should I buy when they do?

mfw niggas on coinbase buying at the artificial ATH only for it to drop down to 3800-4500 when it goes back online

Can you short this? Looks like a good short to me

>Should I buy when they do?

The current position on the market is well above actual market value so fuck no

Why wouldn't it just fuck over BTC/BCH while clearing the way for better mainstream coins?

Thanks I'm a newfag. What are they basing this shit off? I knew bch wasn't worth it but I'm desperate for a moon

>buying at the only exchange that has bch at a 3x premium

>What are they basing this shit off?

There was almost no liquidity on GDAX (aka low amount of buys and sells) so it ramped the price up heavily by probably only a few people buying heavily, which is why trading was suspended until a proper amount of orders could be set up to provide that liquidity

Buy around 4k when it reopens

do whatever you feel like doing. plenty of people have been screaming for a btc correction starting from 4k kek. it'll probably dump tho but odds are it will go higher in the future

Are you retarded? Current market value is around $3.4k

yeah fucking dont

binance lag completely fucked me on a trade and now i have $4400 fucking bags, im pissed

>Why wouldn't it just fuck over BTC/BCH while clearing the way for better mainstream coins?

Honestly I'm hoping this garbage kills faith in the Bitcoin brand so better stuff can take over. Something that opts for soft forks over hard forks preferably since hard forking capability of a supposed future world currency is a goddamned terrible idea

i just went all-in on bch at .21

it's do or die time, boys

You're playing a risky game there friend. How much BTC did you put in?

>You're playing a risky game there friend
that's the idea.

about 0.6BTC. i'm a poorfag but it's 100% of everything i invested (all the money i could spare). after tonight i'm either cashing out what little i can or going to the moon

Holy shit

Alright Coinbase you started this shitshow now that there's clearly enough liquidity open the market and see it through

literally same. so pissed. storm isnt over either

Well GDAX order book is fucked now

oh god this is disgusting

coinbase is such a clusterfuck. i stopped recommending them to people

>he doesn't want that sweaty jewess to sit on his face

Crypto is fucked. This pops the bubble.

all you faggots jumping on the BCH train just for gains deserve all the heavy bags you get for supporting that assclown ver. the gains i'm making on alts because of you is the best present one could receive.
so, thank you retards for your donation to my lambo fund and enjoy the heaviest of bcash bags

Honestly it probably won't. BTC's recovered just fine

You should've bought two days ago.

desu this. BTC is going to slooooowly fade into irrelevance as other coins take over. Might take a while to redistribute those market caps though.

Crypto as a whole is here to stay, nobody can really get rid of it at this point. Can't say the same about BTC though.

Eventually it will just be another crypto imho tho.

nice paragraphs idiot.

10/10 contribution there mate. Would reply again. Have an extra (you) while we're at it.

I'm assuming any BCH buy orders that went through a few hours ago will be reimbursed.

>Eventually it will just be another crypto imho tho.

Agreed completely on that. Both BCH and BTC are old dinosaur tech, and better things should take over. I'm eyeing a few things I think have potential to take over

>He's this new

People have typed like that on Veeky Forums since its inception