Is wanting to play a female character as a man a symptom of autism or just normal virgin neckbeard shit?

Is wanting to play a female character as a man a symptom of autism or just normal virgin neckbeard shit?

Is wanting to play a catgirl character as a man a symptom of furry faggotry or just normal virgin neckbeard shit?

Is wanting to play a male character as a man a sign of faggotry or just normal virgin neckbeard shit?

why did you make this thread?
what do you want?

Yes

I'm only here to whore myself to advance the interests of the party and myself.

Neither.

yes... no... maybe?

>why did you make this thread?
>what do you want?

OP doesn't have a lot of human contact, so making posts on Veeky Forums and seeing people like you get upset is the closest thing to rewarding interaction he can manage.

Sigh, im gonna get hooked line and sinker...

Basically it depends on the female character made and context.

"Hmmm, I see we are a group of male characters, ill make the sole female and have an interesting background/personality that will mesh well and interact well with the party/gm's world." Is a great reason and shouldn't be judged.

"I wanna play a girl because i wanna be special and stuff and get attention!" Autism

"Im gonna play tits and ass mc whoreface and my only defining trait is that im tists and ass and just a pretty girl trying to be sexy and badass" Is normal virgin neckbeard bullshit.

I got baited bad but wanted to get this off my chest.

I'm not autistic, I just want to sleep in a tall handsome sweet guy's arms without someone yelling "FAG" at me and having to pay someone money

FAG

If it's a non-combat non-adventure campaign, it's fine.

>Is wanting to play a demihuman character as a human a symptom of autism or just normal virgin neckbeard shit?

/thread/

I don't know
Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now!

There's only two possibilities when it comes to men who play as women in games. They'll deny both, but it's the truth.

1. They are a waifu fag who wants to fuck their character.

2. They find it easier/more comfortable to immerse themselves and reflect the personality of a female character, rather than a male one.

Either way -- men who play as women are degenerates with no exceptions.

>1. They are a waifu fag who wants to fuck their character.
>implying I'd deny it

If I play a character in any game, video, Veeky Forums, or otherwise, it's because they are either

a) male and I think they look badass
b) female and I want to fuck them

I remember a really bitchy gay player that would /always/ play a strong independent female mary-sue who hated men, etc.

Gay's PC was picking on another character, guy beat up gay's PC, gay threw an IRL hissy fit because that wasn't what he wanted to happen, he then threw the DM's dice over the fence and stormed off.

He did a lot of dumb shit that the DM put up with. I remember the gay bit the DM's arm really hard one day because DM was paying more attention to other friends.

A few years later we found out they were secretly dating the whole time.

>2. They find it easier/more comfortable to immerse themselves and reflect the personality of a female character, rather than a male one.
How is this degenerate? Women are easier to empathise with.

It means you've got brain problems.

>How is this degenerate? Women are easier to empathise with.

this is such a crook of shit.

Have been dealing with a player that insists on playing "beautiful" female pcs

Tried to explain it like how guys playing video games would rather stare at a women's ass than a man's.
"But there's nothing to stare at except the table or your sheet, there's no asses to be seen." - me
"I don't know man it's just what I want to play." - player

I'm going to try and break him of his habit. I doubt it will work though. Weird thing is the guy is married. He just insists on inflicting his fetish on the rest of the group.

>Women are easier to empathize with.
The fuck does this even mean?

Wanting to play one in a high fantasy is normal virgin neckbeard shit.

Playing a female character that has all practical armor and yet no helmet so everyone knows it's a lady like women somehow aren't a waste of armor is unsalvageably autistic.

1. no

2. no

conclusion: no

why play as woman in fantasy gam when woman do not exist bacvk in medieval time? history has proved that women did not invented until after pearl harbor