Confirmed over 10,000 buy orders for bitcoin Cash at 8500 on Coinbase

Confirmed over 10,000 buy orders for bitcoin Cash at 8500 on Coinbase.

Waiting for sell side to catch up to buy side.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-BCC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice I'm long BCH too

those are 10,000 SELL orders

They’re filling up the sell side until it catches up to buy side nigger.

why cant i log into gdax is the server full

whats a good sell price to set on binance for wen this rockets

what does this mean?

stfu you deluded corecuck

Markets frozen due to lack of liquidity, now they are allowing orders to build liquidity. When the market opens prep for some real shit

you guys are fucking retarded

Wtf this is the dumbest thing I've heard all week

this might honestly be the biggest event in crypto this year, bch is going to plummet when people find out they bought it for 3 times the price on other exchanges, wonder if they put up crazy sell walls on 8500 and baghold all the way down or take losses and exit crypto, this is crazy

lul. those are sell orders. there's also a huge sell wall on the btc->bch trading pair. this is going to dump hard as soon as they unlock trading. some estimates that there are 500,000 bch belonging to coinbase users that are about to be released on the market for the first time. get ready to go back sub 2k

Yeah, otherwise it will moon to 50k. There’s not enough coins to meet demand. Use your brain,

Fuck coinbase. This shit is insane. Transferring my shit out of there immediately and never using their bullshit again. Fuck them.

its not gonna dump instantly

1.5k sell side now.

9k eaten

Holy keks

this is the "black swan" even that will get normies to beg govt to regulate crypto. it was the plan all along and everyone is just playing their part. the transition to a digital currency worldwide is happening now

10/10 bait. well done, sir

>how new is this guy?

You're a retard. Notice how the buy section of the order book is gone? Shit's fucked right now

WHOLE SELL BLOCK GONE

lmao corecuckie mad

Fuck it’s back I guess you’re right.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

this is what happens when only bots trade a coin because they just fucking pause trading at whim, a moments notice with no explanation, while they buy/sell BCC on other exchanges. Pure market manipulation.

bch .192 now its gonna plummet, once normies see their 8.5k coin is worth 3k shit's gonna go down

LITE COIN QUEEN

Well, I enjoyed watching this event and figured out that I should prob cash out the tiny bit of BCC I have now since it will prob drop later on.

just got removed lol they are fixing the price...

literally wtf is going on ? im a bittrex fag and its trading for $3200-3500 what is this 8k nonsense?

3k is the real price the 8k shit on coinbase is either a glitch or coinbase shenanigans to manipulate the price

there has been no real trading on coinbase yet

it says 3200 on coinbase tho..

not on gdax

They’re probably manually canceling all the trades that happened at 8500 and above.

this. BCH buying has been disabled the whole time so far

This is not always true.
Sometimes fake sell orders are placed during market manipulation to accumulate stocks.
Then it is released for moon mission.

But yes, in case of BCH, once it gets dumped in the market, the shit is going to crash.
Sell while you can.

If coinbase had released the coins quick, it would have legit mooned.

Coindesk article says they are cancelling all of those orders right now. For what its worth.

>Down to 3000
Top kek

When was bch added on gdax?

>If coinbase had released the coins quick, it would have legit mooned.

Impossible to do immediately. They use GDAX for coins on Coinbase and there needs to be liquidity there for any Coinbase purchases to happen

a year ago but nobody knew the url to buy them

coinbase owns gdax. they just added it today.

There is a specific url?

>some real shit

please explain like I am retarded

How come i only see brc eth and ltc

Nvm it just now loaded for me. I swear these coinbase fuckers select certain ips to fuck over.

The amount of selling on the depth chart was enormous on GDAX (admittedly at a much higher price than actual market value). Like the wall was about 11k BCH deep and the real resistance point for buying was about 2.2k BCH. GDAX took everything down though so it's anyone's guess what happens next

post tits

Wtf is this shit how come i come its frozen

Only newfags don't know it

Because like I said GDAX took everything down

You mean everything with bch because the other shit is working fine.

>he didn't know

Why are you on Veeky Forums?

5k USD after trading on Coinbase/GDAX for 24 hours.

7.5k by end of Year

15k by Summer 2018

What’s? 15k by New Years.

I think I fucked up.

Can I send BCC to coinbase? Coinbase says it only accepts BCH

They don't accept BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

BCC is BCH.
I sent BCC on Bittrex to my BCH Coinbase wallet just fine.

fuck me. I just lost 3K.

BCC is BCH retard, or bitconnect if you're doubly retarded.

I bought BCC on bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-BCC

Then it is BCH. Bittrex just uses a different ticker symbol because they're retarded.

Sorry, you fell for the coinbase pump and dump-pause and play. You will never be able to sell that bcash on gdax for $9000. Sorry.

I bought BCC and sent it to coinbase like over an hour ago. It still hasn't been deposited.

If I take losses that's fine, but I'm beginning to feel sick.

I hope it arrives soon. I don't even feel like trading today. I just want my gdax balance to update.

An hour ago? Is this a joke? Considering how overloaded groinbase is you'll be lucky if the transaction completes in a few days.

fuck me, I just made 50k

>e? Considering how overloaded groinbase is you'll be lucky if the transaction completes in a few

fuck it. I'll take a few days so long as my money isn't gone.

Bubba, I sure hope you right

Why would you send it when Coinbase is down?

You want to make some arbitrage?