Who here /comfy/ on the ARK while the storm rages around them?

Who here /comfy/ on the ARK while the storm rages around them?

yes

more comfy holding lisk. I am up 3x while arklets are only up 1.5x

have fun with your voting cartels

Currently waiting to buy back more ARK when the price drops.

Still have most of my stack, but mostly it's because I'm scared of it getting lost in shittrex after a failed withdraw yesterday.

I'm going to make a game.. maybe I'll call it Ark Universe

it'll be about a colony ship, an ARK, that sets off to the distant stars

it'll be a player based economy. the currency will be ark. all prices will be decided by the players.

ill stake the ark in the players accounts to make money, so there will be no in game purchases or buy fee or anything.

Made 10 ark from the bcc pump could have made more sorry i couldn't bring more cash to the ark bros

don't be sorry, i'm still accumulating

you realize that only LISK has cartels and ARK was designed specifically to avoid those problems.

any joe schmo bag holder of ARK is making weekly dividends from voting

fuck lisk

I dumped ark to fomo into bcc and bought at the top. Can you guys wait for me. I'll dump my bags when the normies fomo in and ill get back on the ark so we can continue our moon mission.

Comfy as can be Ark bros. Our time is drawing near.

I know ark doesn't have cartels that's why its my majority holding.

Don’t waste your time on Lisk. It’s an old, tired shitcoin with major issues and we will have flipped it before q1 2018 is done.

>tfw didn't buy ark the one time it would have been a good idea

I'm sorry God

Hoping to take advantage of the BCH craze to increase my ARK holdings with some leftover BTC.

ark just got lised on OKEx lads

God fucking damn it I need to follow those stupid twitter updates or something.

Expecting a deeper dip now its like 4-5k over where I sold FUCK.

God punishes those who leave the Ark.

hi Ark fags, tell me why i should move either my ETH, Cardano, or XRP over to Ark. How do you know my coin won't moon again first?

i lost some etherium depositing into shittrex a couple weeks ago, fucking bullshit

ARK is still pretty oversold from this past dip and Mobile wallets are imminent.

no ones cares fuck off

The flood will smite all who chose not to board the ARK. I tried to warn them father.