Was there ever a time when your GM took you into his magical realm and you liked it?

Was there ever a time when your GM took you into his magical realm and you liked it?

a thread died for this one

Yes. But that was another time, and another place, when weekend D&D slowly turned into weekend groupsex

No, my GM's fetishes are fundamentally incompatible with mine.

He likes willful and confident women being broken down by torture and mistreatment
I prefer when they are gently made love to and overcome ordeals through strength of will.

He likes lolis and petite body types
I prefer milfs and women with defined muscles

He prefers skimpy bikini armours
I know that a full suit of armour is far more attractive.

He likes nearly human succubi that are basically normal girls with horns
I prefer visibly inhuman ones that disguise themselves and use magic to manipulate humans as proxies

He likes monstergirls
I prefer giantesses

He likes fair skinned and haired elves
Brown elves are unquestionably better.

He likes piss fetishism
Cum play is superior and not as likely to ruin the flooring.

He thinks Tsundere is the best possible dere
When it's absolute dogshit and even Yanderes are more emotionally stable and less needlessly violent.

good

Why the fuck do you keep spamming these shitty threads.

Was there ever a time OP spammed a thread type and you liked it?

I was in full agreement up until the elves, and you lost me after that. Admittedly, though, it's mostly because I have zero interest in either of the last two fetishes one way or the other. Fair-skinned elves are vastly better, especially if they have a slightly Nordic flair to them.

That said, fit, confident women in highly functional armor are outrageously sexy, so I can say that you have largely excellent taste.

Im not into the last one either way, but this user knows whats good in life

was there ever a time OP kept spamming the same thread and you didn't like it

No.

Who could ever hate such a thing?

>playing obese alligator-lizardfolk spearfighter "notbard"
>he's not the best fighter in the world, isn't the smartest guy either, but he makes up for it with a heart of gold and a high charisma score
>tends to resolve conflicts peacefully instead of through fighting with jokes, music, food and drink
>party trusts him well and he's had several heart-to-heart moments where they've just sat and talked with him, he's a good listener.
>gnome rides on his shoulders and carries our party's banner, we look like a pack of REAL heroes and not just adventurers (lol low level though)
>DM gets a little annoyed with us turning it from bloody adventurer dungeoncrawl into more slice-of-life adventure game
>most obvious is when we spent an entire session talking about food in a small town's pub, sampling and trying anything and everything, one of the other players getting to use their background as a cook for the first time. DM brought the gnolls out of their cave and to the town to fight us and we wound up just inviting them and spending all our gold on the best fucking party ever
>skip ahead a bit
>party is dungeoneering, crossing a sturdy looking bridge over water in a cave (bandit hideout)
>knight in full plate crosses no problem
>followed by everyone else, me at the back
>suddenly planks beneath me give out and I fall down into the water below
>Start easily passing checks to not drown
>DM suddenly says I'm being grappled by slimes in the water
>again easily beat grapple checks, start booking it towards somewhere I can climb up
>DM says slimes merge and swell, engulfs me, no save
>DM then proceeds to describe, in great detail, how my lizardfolk gets slowly digested down to nothing but bones
>whole time he's doing this he's speaking a little faster, nervously
>figure he's just doing revenge rocksfall youdie stuff
>session suddenly ends, cliffhanger after I am dissolved
>find out later from one of the other players that he has a slime/vore/digestion fetish

I like giantessess and monstergirls, as well as both kinds of succubi, but otherwise yiur DM has shit taste and you are based, user.

and here I thought OP was the bait

My wife decided she'd try and run a game.

Things got awkward really quickly.

I like MILD tsundere. Like, Hey Arnold helga at best.

What are some examples of extreme tsundere though? I've seen Yandere before in some VN where if you went out with this chick first and then reset and went out with someone else she'd blugdeon you with a baseball bat and remove your ability to save and reload the game.

Worst example of extreme tsundere I'm aware of is the girl from Toredora. Physically abusive in the extreme and prone to violent outbursts over every petty thing. It's a trailer park romance but one-sided and with less meth.

I'm no fan of yandere, either, by the way. Fetishizing of unhealthy relationships if cancer.

you never watched toradora

The anime adaption of Familiar of Zero was worse.

The Heroine blasted the protagonist with magical explosions practically every time he went within a dozen yards of another woman, all while keeping him under a magical contract that suppressed his desire to go home.

And unlike the LN, where she gets better over time, in the anime she just continues blasting him over minor misunderstandings and/or whenever something comedic didn't happen for too long.

Everything in my setting is of my magical realm, my players just don't realize it

Tell us of your setting

OP from the last thread with this subject.

This OP isn't me. Just want to make sure my good name isn't tarnished.

It takes place in a grand palace that stretches on for miles, and the floors are filled to the brim with those most sexy, alluring floortiles.

it's shit

>liking hags instead of lolis

Get thee away with thine faggotry

Story tiem naow

>Being a pedophile
Go back to the Maiddragon general. That's where you belong.

Does anyone have that screenshot set?

>being a pedophobe in 2017
problematic

F

Your Alligator-bro sounded like a real cool dude and could have had more fun times, had he not been the victim of sexual abuse.

How come nobody asked for the story behind this post?

Storytime?

This is sad, that game sound like the kind I'd feel lucky to play with

RIP alligator bard ;_;7

DM sounds like a huge douche, and he has a shit fetish. Sorry for your loss.

Daamn shame to see a shitbrain GM.

>all these top tier taste
Your DM fetish are crap

No that user, but I've had a similar experience.

>group (6 of us) is mostly female (4), the type people who don't get their dick touched hate (colored hair, piercings, tattoos, feminist)
>all pretty hot
>group run by my bro, clever pretty fuck that he is
>He has a plan that i don't know about
>Mid game he throws a tavern wench at one of the girl's PC
>they get REALLY into roleplaying it
>I'm sitting there, monumentally obilvious to whats about to happen, or bros plan
>other girl says it's too hot in here and takes off shirt, the rest follow suit
>still oblivious
>eventually started acting out the scene by getting more physical
>the other girls start hitting on me, asking why i'm still wearing pants
>Pants dropped faster than the penny
>We continue the mission two days later (in and out of game) saying we just needed a good fuck before we die
>Bro is a genius

A lot of our sessions ended with sex after that. I miss that group.

>Story
Why does this never happen to me?
>Only guys in my groups
Oh, right.

More like the people who don't like daddy issues avoid like the plague. Story would've been hot without that detail.

>examples of extreme tsundere
BAKA SHINJI

We have this thread every fucking day.

It's one of the reasons i don't play with 'experienced gamers' anymore. Most are enckbeards, or power gamers or hate women. Which is counter productive in my opinion.

Make a noob group, be open to strange people, never say no to someone bringing a friend, don't be creepy, and hang out at a nerdy sex club ((i'm in my mid 20's and hang out at a student run sex club that filled up with nerds at one point, so i made ALOT of sex enthused nerds).

That second to last one is the key.

Don't have this guy in your group as well, he'll just be a dick and scare the booty away;

This reminds me of the time I fucked Scarlett Johansson.

Bullshit smell I here.

i want to believe...

Mfw reading that post gave me a half chub

Too bad I have a gf and don't have time to play anymore

I had a girl at the time, so did my bro.

So really you only have one major obstacle.

I don't have time to play because of my gf.
I won't call her my problem but you could make a case of it

Ah, fair enough.

If she likes gaming, and likes girls, you DO have angle to work, just have to play it right and make her think it's her idea.

With the exception of Monstergirls and Giantesses, your taste > DM's taste

>He likes willful and confident women being broken down by torture and mistreatment
>He likes lolis and petite body types
>He likes piss fetishism
>Cum play is superior and not as likely to ruin the flooring.
>He thinks Tsundere is the best possible dere
>When it's absolute dogshit and even Yanderes are more emotionally stable and less needlessly violent.
These are the shit options

>(colored hair, piercings, tattoos, feminist)
>all pretty hot
kek
Fastest way I had suspension of disbelief ruined

Girls with daddy issues suck the best cock and like to fuck other girls

Your opinion is wrong.

Sucks that you have a different taste in girls bro, but i find them hot (i actually like colored hair, tattoos and piercings more than... boring people) so...

start sucking some dick?

No, but there was that one time where i dragged my a player into my magical realm and he liked it i didn't

You can't just say something like that and not explain

>Defending your tastes by accusing others of being homos
Nice

Reminds me when weekend boardgame night turned into weekend orgy which turned into weekend sex cult.

Why do we always have to ask for story?

Story, pretty please?

I agree with you on 5 out of 8 points.

The story isn't all that fascinating
>hold weekend boardgame nights with people from my uni
>goes on for about a year
>everyone decides to leave it sit over the November-February break
>just finished my bulk at the end of November
>cut hard for 3 months
>back to uni
>everyone astound by my body
>legitimately confused (as up until that point I basically looked like a fatass)
>first boardgame night as normal
>second, one of the girls turns up early
>gives me a quick blowjob before game
>this happens for a few weeks
>she drinks one night and I offer her to stay the night (on P's)
>webothknowwhathappensnext.jpg
>best sex of her life she says
>women can't keep their mouth shut, it circulates among girls at Uni
>become the local man whore
>other girls at boardgame meetup here about it
>fastforward having two girls before game night
>guy and his gf turn up early to set up a game they just bought (I think it was TI or something needlessly huge)
>they're an open couple, join in
>this becomes routine
>jokes are made about my sexual prowess
>joke around that I started a sex cult
>soon boardgame nights are moved to another day as we take progressively longer with the orgies
>women can't keep their mouth shut again
>more people want to join in
>end up designating myself as leader (as it was at my apartment) and form the [REDACTED]'s Sex Cult
>everyone thinks is hilarious and agrees
>make the starting chant a mantra to my manhood

And that's how I become a champion of slaanesh

>And that's how I become a champion of slaanesh
The story isn't fascinating, pretty straightforward
But YOU seem to be fascinating to some people

eh, he was being a dick and i'm not in the best of moods.

What VN was it?

More or less, like I said the story isn't all that riveting, and as you pointed out pretty straightforward.

I won't lie, people seem to find me interesting and I hold a good amount gravitas. I chalk it up to being tall, broad shouldered and decently charismatic. Getting fit was the cherry on top.

I need to get fit man.

Yes.
>Do you feed your pets fruits?
>someone else is spamming my thread

That reminds me of the secret vorefag DM from last thread with the Druid who turned into a frog to swallow things.

Isn't the whole character arc of Taiga about realizing that she is shit for being tsundere and has to change?

You know that defending girls on the internet won't get them to fuck you, right?

You do know that i didn't do it to whiteknight? I did it because the notion of objective attractiveness is silly, and i can like what i like and call it hot, nothing to do with the girls.

Sure buddy. Doubtless the VICE Channel rejects will be ecstatic to know that.

It must be nice in your small, hate filled world. if only.

If all you want is to get laid you are far better off doing other things than getting fit.

Nu uh I got caught last time you motherfucker

I get laid a plenty, it just takes effort, and being fit can make a maybe yes into a FUCK YEAH.

My fetish is girl fights kek

>You can't just say something like that and not explain
yes i can, as i am currently at work and, you know, actually have to get stuff done every now and then.

beware though, this is not really a good story, and, to be frank, im not even sure it counts as a story at all...it did however teach me the value of "fade to black", and i have used it ever since.

>sometime in '08
>17 years old
>i was in a not-so-regular gaming group
>basically the same guys i went drinking with on weekends
>i was GMing a 2 player game, as the other players had other plans
>it was a weekend, so heavy drinking was involved
>i was being "clever" and the damsel to be rescued turned out to be the most powerful NPC around (that isn't opposed the party), both in fluff and crunch
>the idea being for her to swoop in and save the day if needed
>one of the PCs started hitting on her, to the point of annoying me and bringing the game to a halt
>now what i didn't tell you before was that i was getting into BDSM-style kinky stuff around that time
>me, trying to 1-up him went full magical realm on him, thinking i could make him cut that crap via overload
>he didn't
>after what felt like an hour of chains, pegging, cutting, choking, whipping, and whatever else i forgot, healing him back up, rinse and repeat
>basically a game of fetish-chicken
>this went on until i realized that look in his eyes
>that goddamn look in his eyes
>he had that glazed, open eyed look of a kid in a candy store, combined with the 1000-yard stare of a madman
>the fucker enjoyed my magical realm to a point where im not sure if i didn't manage to get him off
>at the very least i contributed to his spankbank
>too late i realized my mistake because i may or may not have enjoyed it as well at first
>quickly made up an excuse and fade to black
>felt dirty andshameful for the rest of the night
>he really liked it and asked for another session later on
>fml

I thought it would be people checking your spoilers but really you wrote nothing

it was probably another warhammer/thatguy/magic realm thread

Patrician taste

>Plays fat lizard
>Spends alltime eating
>Surprised when eaten himself
Playing devil's advocate here but I feel like your character died properly for having lived a gluttonous life and died to it in it's own sick way
>7sins + Circle of Life is best fetish

The only fetishes of yours I disagree is the last three.
Elves are great no matter what color, so long as they're not fucking dirty hippies (I prefer Noldor type elves)
I don't like either cum play or piss play
I like Tsundere if it's done right, but that's a rarity.
Other then those three things, you're my Kushite brother.

Not as a GM, but I ended up pursuing Luke Skywalker as a Romance.

Nothing sexual, just cute hand holding and head pats

You sick fuck. This is a blue board.

Hello, realmers, please tell me if this idea is offensive. I had an idea for an adventure where a spellcaster is annoyed with the nearby town, so he has his flock of birds poo on it until the town leaders are willing to come to terms. I just wanted something kind of gross but not terribly harmful as a hook for the adventure. Am I going too far? Are players going to be fapping to this?

bump

Bird poo is humor, it's not even poo enough to being scat fetish to my mind. I think you'll be fine unless someone in your group has a very hardcore scat fetish.

Why are you posting images from futa doujins?

>not wanting to cuddle with the bara alligator-man
Get a load of this faggot

Class: Necromancer

>not prefering loli x milf relaionships that totally aren't creepy, I swear

>implying a monster succubus won't be in near-human form 99% of the time, thus making the distinction irrelevant

>not having appropriately-sized monstergirls

>not having both chocolate and vanilla elven societies who like each other

>implying that any fluid won't stain the hardwood forever therefore you should do it out there, below the stars

otherwise your taste is superior

How dare you hold hands you SLUT!

>>not having appropriately-sized monstergirls
Why not giant monstergirls?

Hey that's me. I should follow up by saying I don't really have any storytimes, as most of the interactions have been done up as barebones as possible by me to prevent anyone from catching on.

Another follow up, the Druid and Monk made amends with each other and no longer want to fight, which is a shame because the world needs more Female on Female vore/worried struggle/passing out/gurgling digestion/becoming fat on your ex-friend's ass/nobody ever finding out your fate these days.

What do the Druid and Monk look like anyways, and what was the context for them nearly trying to kill each other?

>spoilers
My boner says yes, my heart says no

[Spoiler]dragon on human/sumo/paw/belly and tail rub/cuddling/vore/endosoma
Still top tier. Fight me.[/spoiler]

Had an AI feeding people into a machine that turned them into robots, and one of our party was stunned and being dragged towards it.