I BOUGHT BITCOIN CASH AT 8500 ON COINBASE BEFORE THEY CLEARED THE ORDERBOOK AND FROZE IT...

I BOUGHT BITCOIN CASH AT 8500 ON COINBASE BEFORE THEY CLEARED THE ORDERBOOK AND FROZE IT. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF I LITERALLY HAVE MY ENTIRE MORTGAGE IN THIS.

Play stupid games win stupid shitcoins.

why larp as an idiot? does it get ur socks off?

its just corecucks fuding like usual

thanks for the money! it's enough for new tires for the lambo!

best way to hodl OP

i've got this conspiracy theory that there isn't actually any normies on Veeky Forums and its just 3 faggots larping

as somebody that has been called a corecuck on numerous occasions, I still don't fucking get it.

I mean ya, my portfolio is down from 57k to 49k, but like, fuck, im up SO FUCKING MUCH this month.

I started with $500. How could I wojack?

I've got a conspiracy theory Binance has a user base of less than 1k and fakes the rest

WHEN WILL THEY UNFREEZE IT?

Its idiot proof.

GDAX U

the ride NEVER ends

>i've got this conspiracy theory that there isn't actually any normies on Veeky Forums

no fucking shit

You deserve it for buying a shitcoin like BCH

Nah, I'm here bro. I'm always here.

I had a fucking Normie show me his Binance account before I knew what it was, this guy is in his seventies... Whatever method of advertising they use works very well.

>did this seriously happen today?
>did bunch of normies really bought into something for almost 10k completely blind because of some online FOMO they read ?

Fuck off Brian, I might be old but I'm not a normie

Why would you EVER think buying BCH at 8,500 (that's eight THOUSAND five hundred) US dollars would be a good idea? Newfags getting wrecked never gets old.

A lot of anons will be in the seventies one day.

nigga, by you logic bitthumb has to be shutdown by this time as they have high prices all the time. its your responsibility to verify market price and buy it. these normies fomo to get quick buck , cry if they lost. did gdax fornce you to log in and buy. did u not see the price? yes u saw and u willing to pay that much amount for bch. what if it go further up? are u not going complain ? fuck off normie bitch

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

god damn, get out of my head. I was just thinking that. kek

I bought on binance at 3300 am i blessed or should i sell asap

If I was normal I'd be doing normal shit right now even the fucking normies on this board are just at least a little fucked up like the rest of us except for that .01% fuckthoseguys

Confirmed.

>>>>>>>>>>Binance
>>>>>>>>>>no downtime
YEAH IT ONLY FUCKING FROZE FOR LITERALLY EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKING WHALES WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO THE API WITH THEIR BOTS WHO THEN PROCEEDED TO MARKETSELL DUMP ALL THEIR BCH AND GAVE EVERYONE 50% LOSSES
FUCK YOU

It’s at 3294 on Coinbase and is listing on twitter as the hot new coin.

You’ll hit 4K no problem but I wouldn’t hodl forever since it’s redundant in the face of lightning network. Just don’t expect 5,000% gains from this, keep it as a step for the next hot alt they’re going to list.

shut the fuck up...just shut the fuck up please

thats literally impossible but ok