We believe that smart contracts...

>We believe that smart contracts, and blockchain-based networks are on track to overcome the total value transacted through the existing internet.

Do you even understand that how big thing Chainlink will be in near future?

This will be bigger than ethereum honestly, I think bitcoin will still grow to a bigger market cap than chainlink but it will be huge

Shits dead until Q2. Give it up. I just sold my stack.

have fun being suicidal in next week or so

Same user, they still have to sift through resumes and do the actual work. This shit is nowhere close to mooning. I will sell and buy back in at a later date (Earth to the deluded, LINK will not get to ATH until the main net is bonafide)

neither of you will buy back in in time. and the gains I will make with LINK will far outpace any 2x or 3x moon mission you get in the mean while.

M8 once its on testnet and ppl see it working its going to moon and beyond

>needs etherium for transaction
Dropped, never will be huge

Yeah this announcement has a lot of great stuff implied. One probably could sell and rebuy but honestly not worth the risk it feels like to me. It sounds like they have accomplished a lot in the past months.

How do you know this user? That's a guess right?

Do you understand whats being said in the announcement? Seems everyone on biz is a blockchainlet or codelet

So just to play devil’s advocate, could cryptokitties slow down Chainlink nodes?

I understand nothing. Please explain this like you're talking to a stupid child.

BZC

Day traders are gamblers, it's gonna hurt you in the long run. Wouldn't day trade LINK ever, use other shitcoins or get your pink wojacks ready

Yo, that's just not true. I bought trx at 177 like 2 hours ago. Threw in .4btc. My gains will be going back to LINK but lets be realistic.

Sup man. Im a linkie too. This is my first ever non fud comment about LINK.

I fud it every day I'm on biz, fud it hard to the ground. After I properly read that announcement tomorrow I'll be picking out anything speculative and magnifying anything negative out of it.

What I 'understand' is that you stole 2 of my BTC.

They will have a working test product q1 2018. Link will moon when that happens. There will probably be a slow build up in price too.

Just bought 1100 more stinky linkies during the dip. I believe in LINK. If you can't handle her at her worst you don't deserve her at her best.

SCAM DO NOT BUY SCAM 2 BTC IN .5 BTC OUT.
S
SCAM

I only have 1k link plz dont moon now.

desu you'd have to be a retard "not" to believe in the tech, but it's def a long term hold so just enjoy the shit talking memes

should i sell my ark and buy more links? I have 1.2k links at the moment that i bought at 1500 sats

Make it happen faggot fudders. Im ready to buy more at $.23

quit smoking crack you double nigger

Finally bought in. This is the dip/announcement Ive been waiting for. This will moon 10x within the year if not 100 or 1000x

This.