How does Horus (or most Primarchs) look around in that unreasonably colossal armor...

How does Horus (or most Primarchs) look around in that unreasonably colossal armor? Like it blocks the majority of their field of view.

With a HUD overlay and micropictors, like everyone's been doing for 28,000 years.

this

Also, who gives a fuck about actual visison if there is little to nothing you cannot sense that can kill you ?

But what if you have to look at the Emperor in the face but the table is too crowded for you to turn your entire body around?

What if you need to ask the Emperor to pass the mashed potatos at dinner, but you can't turn to see his face? Do you just awkwardly voice the statement across the table, potentially leaving the subject of your question unclear? What if a primarch is sitting across from you and thinks the request was directed at him, but the mashed potatos are clearly out of his reach? Does he awkwardly stand up and reach over with his titanic metal fists to move the bowl within the reach of your own titanic metal fists?

>implying the Emperor or Primarchs go to dinner in full battle rattle

What if you're in a combt situation and you've met with your beloved Emperor and Brother Primarchs to discuss strategy? You go to ask Russ to pass a horn of ale your way but you can't turn to face him so instead it looks like you're directing the question to Mortarion. Now you've got to drink the vile literal-poison that he's handed you or risk looking like a total dick in front of the other Primarchs and your dad.

It's their party dress. Back at their own fortress monastery, they just chill in tees and shorts.

How about instead just saying: ''Hey Leman, pass some of that ale" and not leaving anything up for interpretation? Also, most Primarchs could move just fine in their armors, even horus could easily turn his head. They're not retarded.

>Primarchs
>not retarded

>you
>not killing yourself

Oh, no! Some anonymous faggot on a Chinese typewriting board thinks I should kill myself! I guess I have nothing to live for and I should just end it all now! Goodbye, anonymous faggot! Thank you for showing me the way.

>being this autistic
back to deddit kiddo

I'm sorry, did someone invade your safe space?

*raises paw*
Thank you for telling /pol/ off.

You can get lost too, furfag. is home for you.

>Literally anyone I don't like is /pol/
I fucking hate poltards too, but stop treating them like they treat the JIDF

Can you show me any evidence that they don't?

HH novels usually have the Primarchs in battle rattle only when they are in a military capacity

In Angel Exterminatus, Perturabo envisions himself in beige chiton since his homeworld is space Greece.

One of Horus' commanders wears a toga or some sort of robe after he was injured and when they were discussing battle plans in Betrayer.

I'm pretty sure that Magnus or at least some Thousand Sons wear Egyptian themed robes in their HH book.

Guilliman would probably wear a toga since he's from space Rome.

I mean Horus Rising, not Betrayer.