Sergay straight up confirms they're working with SWIFT...

>Sergay straight up confirms they're working with SWIFT, various banks and other institutions and implementing ChainLink into their systems
>nobody notices because of BCH
>price dumps
holy kek. when the whole bch situation calms down we're going to see a fuckton of FOMO.

Of all the times to release the EOY announcement... it had to be today... are you fucking kidding Sergey.

Most autistic fucker I've never met.

But fortunately this industry loves autistic Russians so I'm still all in, but christ I hate Chainlink sometimes.

Just buy more. Sergey loves us and wants us to accumulate. Thank you sergey

topkek

>complaining because the insanely valuable lambo tickets are still cheap

Didn't confirm they are working with swift.
The price going to dip a lot more when people realize the announcement was literally everything we already know

>doesn't even read the article before dribbling out some diarrhoea-tier FUD

they did, also confirms riddler user's shit. dates coincide with supposed testnet release, and some other stuff sergey said in his post. cant be bothered to point out each detail, maybe later. check we.trade gtreview, check who's the consortium involved in we.trade, release of testnet, API bullshit,etc etc.

Please wait till friday to take off Sergey.

"We’ve made it easy to write a ChainLink Adapter in any language, and know that the core/adapter model works well for making ChainLinks around both web APIs, and enterprise standards like SWIFT payment messages"

"We are continuing to work on the best ways to connect large existing systems and their underlying standards to smart contracts, and are eager to help larger technical teams connect their existing systems to various contracts using the standards they rely on for key operations like payment e.g. SWIFT Messages."

I read the article and swift is mentioned twice. I read "like swift" and "eg swift" No working "with swift" you fucking retard

This.

hahaha

34 cents

> muh swift

here you go brainlet, from the website

Delusional stinky linkies

imagine being this brainlet

mostly importantly, the update simply confirms that sergey is neither dead nor coked up in the dutch antilles lying underneath a bodypile of 13-year-old tranny hookers. The dearth of updates from the main man in any form or fashion was really chipping away at peoples' confidence in the project, ie fear of another confido-in-progress. The update put much of that to rest.

It's fucking sad that CL's updates are just to reassure the public that the project isn't defunct, meanwhile fuckers like REQ are issuing robust biweekly updates about all their new shit and goings-on. But that doesn't change the fact the update was a huge boon.

This board has fucked me up so much that I still think Link is a shit coin.

Link can't go up, else hundreds of biztards will be literal fucking billionaires. You fucking faggots, billionaires. I think not.

Forever stinking and linking

Read ops post. He said sergey confirmed today, he did not.

That a post about the test they did at sibos. hahah yeah swift did "work" with chainlink for sibos. But once again sergey's announcement did not confirm shit like op claimed.

Banks have better things to do than play with children

(4 posts by this ID)

To summarize all the dumb pajeet shit in this thread:

today was both a nothinburger, and an everythingburger.

nothing is new to us... but it also confirms everything we've talked about here (except maybe the MAS rumours... which I guess we may see in a couple weeks if they're actually true).

but everything we know says this coin should be worth way more. the market is lagging, and this is still undervalued. that's good news, not nothing.

Veeky Forums often likes to pretend its the only player in crypto. with LINK... its almost true. this is one of the worst branded projects ever. The company SmartContract owns smartcontract.com, but is making the Chainlink network which uses the LINK token... its garbage branding and PR. most of the world doesn't care at this point because they don't know why they need to or should. developers in this space do. fintech people in this space do. banks in this space do. and clearly Binance whales in this space do. but the mass market doesn't. yet.

instead of bitching about how important this release is, if you had a working brain you'd use it as a way to know this project is legit, and know that the estimates of where it is going are real. swing trading is still on the table, but anyone here who's a legit nolinker, and sees no value in LINK, doesn't understand the space they're investing in.

be grateful for the news that confirms the wild speculation that's gone on here. they may be autists, but they're /ourautists/

5 - Just keeping the delusional stinky links in place

$1000 BY MARCH
GET READY

You either hold link and want it cheaper, or you're a faggot with no friends who likes to parrot lame FUD you read here because you think it means Veeky Forums is your friends.

either way you're a sad, low energy cuck

I think we've reached a new floor, the market hasn't reacted badly to this announcement at all.

give it time
when everybody stops going crazy over this BCH stuff LINK is going straight back to 17 cents

Is 3000 link going to be enough to buy a house next year?

Ya the BTC volatility today makes it a hard reach, but within 5 cents of the 40 cent trend we've been on isn't all that bad considering. The downturn came more from the BTC volatility than anything. It looked like after the announcement the price tried to spike but was dragged back down by more volatility.

I'll be curious to see where the dust settles by the end of the week. Definitely feeling a bit JUSTed seeing the extra LINK I could have acquired had I played things differently, but at the same time the boring EOY announcement was everything I'd hoped it'd be desu. Gives the project a couple more months in stealth to acquire more before we see a real moon mission.

Don't dump your LINK because of this.
Smart money is watching this project closely and investing accordingly.

Why would anyone dump now? Q1 network release already announced.

If you're not accumulating LINK at low points and don't own over 150k you're actually a fucking retard and will be a millionaire in 4 years instead of 2

/r/cryptocurrency and even /r/linktrader haven't even posted the announcement yet.

LOL fuck those faggots.

Beta Network this shit is only gonna drop as bitcoin prepares for its next moon mission, 1000 sats again is immanent. screen cap this
>lINKholder

mfw I have 42k link

SERGEY IS RIDDLER??????????

i got 4300 LINK. Im scared to buy more because ive turned 2500$ into a high of 16.5k. I got 1.45 ethereum to buy more without having to trade other coins to get more

deluded stinky linkies

shoo shoo

stink the link

Is the price 42 cents or 32 cents?

35 atm

>Beta Network this shit is only gonna drop as bitcoin prepares for its next moon mission

wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

because you think BTC is going to see a moon mission from here.

fucking deluded pajeets everywhere.

we're entering the BTC winter, and its going to be a cold one friend.

on the other side of it is a LINK that will go on to dominate the market. There will be a flippening to LINK before there's one to ETH once the mainnet launches.

getrekt faggot. enjoy your BTC bags.

Uh, what? Everyone is talking about it being undervalued and how were going to make a shitload.
No one is dumping.

deluded

i own 100k link never selling

stay poor.

Staying poor will be difficult when he has $5 million in a few years.

*10 million

*30 million

*1000 quintillion

deluded garbage stinky niggy linky curry pajeetcunts eat my dick i will pay you 5 cents each time your tongue swirls around my cock

And even that is totally possible with 100k linkies.

Unlimited potential.

"Funny internet images or events" aside, every time I check LINK in CoinMarketCap it's in the fucking red

EVERY TIME

Your post style reads more like a Pajeet than any other poster. Are you sure you're not a self-hating Rakesh?

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

>he buys high and sells low
lel

Too be honest I'm a bit pissed off, about a month ago I started selling off my alts to get more think. should have held my req, nope link is going to be $1 eoy, (brought at 4c). Should have held my ark, nope link is going to be $1 eoy (brought in at $2.20), should have held my powr, nope link is going to be $1 eoy ( brought in at 20c). Fuck this where is my $1 eoy anons, fucking gay.

>to get more link

Why link when Ripple is better in everyway. Why no split down these 2 one of them is bound to moon.

i am all-in on Ripple since 23 cents with my life savings because that is what SWIFT is going to adopt eventually. LINK is literal scamcoin vaporware bullshit

Ok, it’s more than doubled in less than a month at fucking 8k you retard.

>Be me newfag here
>decide before buying a coin I am going to buy ripple, it is cheap and it trades on normie exchanges when you google buy bitcoin, I think this is good idea
> slowly start stacking up coins but start to me the link potential and get shrilled hard here but understand they could be right
>fuck it since poorfag buy as much of a good coin and hold, decided link is it, no longer ripple.
> be me 2weeks ago, see normies flooding in, ripple moons hard, I was right but didn't listen to myself

I really do have a love hate relationship with my link

Whatever. I've been swing trading this shit accumulating off of dumb bots for two hours. Up 20% LINK. Fucking ready for liftoff.

every time i see chain link its being mentioned in the context of heavy bags held for years on the promise of a mooning that never happens.

so yeah, for this reason i'm skeptical. the marketing on this coin is a disastor, all this coins memes are sad and about loosing money lol

Hey man, even deluded ARKies just got a break. LINK is going to Alpha motherfucking Centauri.

Ripple and Link can coexist. Link will probably be the beginning of the end for Ripple, but even in the worst of timelines Link will make it by itself. Even if there is no SWIFT - Chainlink partnership (Stay poor if you think there isn't), the tech itself is so groundbreaking that there are a million other users.

You are kind of right with the marketing, how fucking hard is it for fat boy to get his market teams ass in gear and get this coin on other exchanges and in some tech articles, we keep on saying he is working on the project but fuck if he gets more investors now, does that not mean more money to get the project ahead of time? Would this not be a good thing?

Thanks makes me feel better I guess kek

You know link is going back to 21 cents, right?

That's a truly embarrassing post my brown friend.

You see ark fucking mooning again, link had a fucking announcement today and we are down 20%, what bullshit.

Comfy hold. I rest peacefully at night.

He may want to keep the price artificially low so that it's easier to hoard coins, which would mean being relatively quiet about your successes. They already have more than enough money to meet their goals.

Only three million of the $32 million ICO went to actual crowdsale investors. The other $29 million was presale, and Veeky Forums only got into the end of it. He doesn't give a fuck about us, nor should he. The people who got in know early the chance they took on the third major stepping stone in blockchain. He holds 650,000,000 LINK, and the only marketing he has to do is to corporations and institutions who are getting it for free if they adopt this service. All this shit is under NDAs, like any serious business dealing, and he just announced he's hiring a marketing director today. Likely this is to drive the price of the token up along with some well timed announcements so that he has a much stronger position when negotiating with entities to adopt the tech. (Read: He's giving them free tokens, the higher the value the higher the chance these dinosaurs will switch over)

This is the best board to be on god damn.

Actually, interesting thought someone posted here earlier. Currently it's:

Smart Contract LTD ->Smartcontract.com -> Chainlink -> LINK

Terrible branding. Same with Antshares. What the fuck kind of name is Antshares? Hiring a PR guy might be an effort at re branding themselves to obviously build hype along with 'keeping the community informed'.

Was there any major news announced when Antshares became NEO? I wasn't following crypto seriously back then.

I own no link (team omg baby)
I hope this coin blasts off.
respect dog

You guys weren't joking with the "deluded linkie" memes

I was here. No there wasn't. It was just rebranding and BTC mooned at the same time quadrupling NEOs value.

>he bought link
learn what coinmarketcap is in the first place you retarded mongrel linkie

nice id goy

sold all my links for etheremon

deluded stinkie niggerlinkiedoodles

>literally fucken wrecks u
>literally facts
>literally alpha centauri mission