Get in now at a discount you poor pajeet before this moons

get in now at a discount you poor pajeet before this moons

Other urls found in this thread:

moneytis.com?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got 20k in this rn. Comfiest I've ever been.

It's written in the sky that it will moon Q1 2018. People are dumb not buying right now.

I'm worried it will dip below 0.003eth because eth is about to moon. You guys think I'm wrong?

Always do the opposite of what you believe.

no moon until Friday sorry + market too volatile now. Buying back in on Thursday night.

I'm with you I'm all in Eth over night.

prove this isnt a scam. I read the whitepaper, i seen that its more than paypal 2.0. Tell me how ill get a new car with 2000 coins before it moons

They have a released test product that works great and looks good

The team is working on schedule and gives timely and useful updates every week

If it gets released on more exchanges it explode

The name and logo are cool.

the released a product and have more news coming Friday as usual

eth predictions? Is it ever going below 700 again?

what price will this coin be in your opinion by Q4 2018

i still dont get the fucking point of this retarded project

lowest $2
conservatively $4
normal prediction $5
bat shit insane prediction $200

Disco if you're reading this get off biz

Well it depends on what kind of car you want.

An old rusted civic once it gets 1 000 000 000 Market cap

A brand new Hyundai Accent once it gets 5 000 000 000 Market cap

A Hot Hatch Golf R once it gets 15 000 000 000 Market cap

req gonna be yuge

Well one piece of it would be a decentralized, trustless version of ShitPal where you don't have to sign up or give out personal info just to pay for stuff online. Then apply same idea to crowdfunding, invoicing, paying employee wages/salaries.

There are too many factors to say but it is a token so it will never reach currency heights that other coins are capable of

This is a short term absolute and a long term maybe

Not tonight

same

why would people pay to use this when myetherwallet is free?
plus the REQ has no use, just look at the testnet.... doesn't even use the tokens and it works fine lmao

Are you the same person posting everytime REQ comes up? Read the white paper

It's not just for transferring eth, it can transfer/exchange currencies as well.

>hurr MEW is free
do you think normies want to use MEW? No they want to use something that has a pleasant UI

this it has tons of easy self marketability, catchy logo, name, goes well in a sentence and has a UI easier than coinbase

He is right and that is the critical flaw of REQ there is no reason to have the token

I like this project as a perfect example of the paradigm that Crypto market brings

This token is a share in a way -- it is letting us become venture capitalists of the most marginal variety

The success is beautiful

If btc tanks, it'll be a break even. Fuuuuck why can't these shitcoin trade against something stable? 2x the risk 3000x the potential ffffuuuuuuuuck

Trade against Eth

>read the whitepaper
oh shutup the paper is a convulted mess. get out of your fucking echo chamber for 2 seconds and think for yourself.

The token will be burned for each transfer

That does not make it useful

It's a payment platform
The token makes it easier to exchange between currencies, including multiple forms of fiat.

How is Request not a catchy name though? "Let me Request that"

you stupid fuckin pajeets still think this is going to moon mission after colossus release with no other releases for a while? LMFAO.

Bunch of bagholding curryshitters. Shoulda sold near the top when you had the chance. Enjoy your bags until the next big release. Maybe in your next street shitting lives you'll learn how to take profits

burning doesnt matter if noone uses what theyre making

Veeky Forums just BTFO REQ with logic

wouldn't be surprised if it starts tanking now

This is going to 3000 sat as soon as another big exchange lists

Whitepaper being translated to other languages means maybe bithumb or huobi

>the state of biz

you are aware that the tokens are burnt during transactions right

Picked up another 15k. 40k REQ feels pretty comfy.

I disregarded you after: "doesn't matter if no one uses what they're making" which signals to me that you're a financial pleb.

The on schedule thing is the one that should get you jazzed. Colossus wasn't the most ambitious milestone of the roadmap but they've been able to deliver everything they planned, on time and under budget.

The idea is huge, the partnerships are one good one away from being huge, the team is driven, and so far the product is exactly as dreamt. We trade shitcoins that don't even have a working product or even a dev team... this is by far and large a stable spot in a torrid sea

yeah even a financial pleb can see their retarded project has a high chance of failing or being abandoned like their other projects

have fun when they get sued by that cuckstralian real estate company and you all go broke.

FUCKINGG MOONING GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Meme lines says down the toilet like a shit from my Ass

also just out of curiousity have you ever heard of moneytis.com? this is the team’s other project before request. i sure as shit never used it. never even heard of it til i researched request.

>why can't these shitcoin trade against something stable?

Hahahaha, like what?