Twitter using Veeky Forums as a source of information

>Twitter using Veeky Forums as a source of information
Top fucking Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
b2x-segwit.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're officially a source of crypto knowledge. Best timeline for sure.

>Ragnar
badass

>Ragnar Lifthrasir
Dude sounds like a Gundam Wing supervillain

holy shit im famous thats my post
is that fucking dog the bounty hunter that posted it too
wtf my life is complete

Daily reminder that the implementation Segwit was solely designed to decouple the block from the private key so that they can control people’s coins and steal Satoshi’s coins.

Bitcoin Cash retains Satoshi’s original protocol with private keys inside the block and is the true Bitcoin.

The conspiracy was leaked here:

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
28:50

“I think Satoshi’s a sellout”
“And I think that he could burn his private keys now and not risk the future economy of the world , with an unknown party holding 10% of it”
“Who may have given those keys to his kid, and his kid might be the next HITLER”
“Or he may have gotten a mental illness and gotten whacky himself”
“Or he has some other socially dangerous beliefs”
“He’s a variable that we’re unaware of”
“He could just burn his keys”
“He could be renouncing his control of his keys but he’s not.”
“Which means he’s either a bitch or he’s dead”
“Those are the only two options I’m aware of”

- Bitcoin core dev

Buy $Espers on the yo bit exchange many lambos

>Ragnar Lifthrasir

Is this man a fucking viking

wow that's so awesome, i originally wrote that post
i finally feel like i achieved something
wtf that guy who posted looks so cool too

this timeline literally keeps getting better and better. Maybe not most ideal timeline, but hands down most hilarious and ez.

corecucks are literally, literally, retarded

Veeky Forums was the first to break the news on the death of the ethereum founder

I’ve seen this pink wojak used in crypto news articles and all over twitter

wtf my post thats so cool that he would post that

>long hair
>badass

More like gay ass.

Core cucks are such SJW social shaming cucks

hes a viking

holy shit i wrote that

And niggers created Ripple orginally as Cripple, for the crip gang.

By buying Ripple, you are supporting gang violence.

Wow, that's cool, someone actually used my post lol.

Holyshit how did he get my post im fucking famous

lmao i made it

Stop larping faggots. Im the one who posted that.

Honestly we're probably better than Twitter in most cases. Something something Apple logo on a skateboard.

>tfw you actually wrote that post

lol people here claiming to have written the post that I wrote

God I hate this faggot. Ver isn't much better at times, just because his personality. Although Ver is at least right about the original vision of bitcoin.

t. jealous faggot

The bitcoin viking is right. Bcash is a scam.

I can't even believe these fuckers OP, i wrote that god damn post. i can PROVE IT

More evidence they’re trying to steal Satoshi’s coins.

b2x-segwit.io

“I promise that all BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the ratio of 1 to 1, but also a proportional number of Satoshi Nakamoto`s Bitcoins as a reward for their commitment to progress.”

Jaap Terlouw, Founder of the project

>create unofficial fork
>redistribute satoshi’s coins
>fork better than intentionally gimped Core
>eventually adopt fork
>no more Satoshi coins

Holy... That's my post!

Holy fuck, I’m famous now

Look at how Ver shortcircuits when someone calls him out on pumping altcoins to try to tank BTC while premining BCH (at 31:53)

>literally the brain of a corecuck

>le +200,000 unconfirmed transaction face

I'm in on LTC, which is better than both BTC and BCH. I just realize that Ver is shady as fuck.

I think you don't know how segwit works and you are just pasta beta

>Ragnaru Rifutrashiru

>the brain of a altcoiner

People left BTC because of shit like Segwit which is on LTC.

Decouples digital signature from the transaction, nigger.

My altcoin wasn't premined like your scamcoin. Hell, the developer of LTC pretty much missed the boat on his own coins because he didn't hodl. Enjoy having your coins stolen on BCH because a cartel of people control the majority of nodes.

>delusional segwiters

Your coin was just a clone of Bitcoin that everybody laughed at back in the day.

>Your coin was just a clone of Bitcoin that everybody laughed at back in the day.
If that were true it wouldn't still be around. LTC is the oldest actively used coin besides BTC.

>People left BTC because of shit like Segwit which is on LTC.
You're implying that people actually use BCH and it's not just a bunch of faked volume and pump and dumps.

>The LTC queen

This is how I know you are a newfag. LTC holders were always fuckin laughed at as LINK holders today. Lurk more fagot

Here you go kiddo. Maybe you’ll learn something.

Bitpay is picking up bch as are many other vendors. Meanwhile they are dropping btc and literally nobody uses ltc.

You're just upset that you didn't buy in.

Zero chance you were around when LTC was first developed. People laughed at shit like PPC and NVC, not LTC. Because those were indisputably premined scamcoins.

Mined most of my stack and bought some at $3 sold at $100. Probably made more than you with your $100 to $300

So you're complaining about a coin that's better that is both better than BCH and that you made money on? You're deluded.

hey

thanks for reposting muh victorique pic.

blonde gothic lolis are the best. i also rec posting rachel alucard

LTC is shit. ETH is better and more likely to be successful

LTC represents the essence of communism. Its technicals are shit: a coin slower than 15 sec block times, yet, it came out on top because it was old money and had instutional connections with coin base.

It's a shame Gosick dragged on at the end. Also, Dantalian > Victorique.

ETH solves a different problem than LTC. And ETH will be successful because of marketing.

LTC is still faster to get confirmations than BCH.

>ltc
>slow
I just sent 5 to my wallet from coinbase. Less than 5 minutes to be confirmed.
Meanwhile, look at how long the average btc transaction takes.

Confirmations are nice, but 0-conf is better. I want to buy my coffee and walk away.

This

So you're on the IOTA wagon or something?

Not at all. If you think IOTA and Bitcoin Cash share the same protocol, you're sorely mistaken.

If you think Bcash is 0-conf then you're sorely mistaken.

You're telling me it doesn't? They removed RBF for a reason you know...

wtf i wrote that post i'm famous

It still needs to be confirmed on the blockchain you mong. You also better hope it never gets popular enough to be bogged down (BCH can't scale to even 1/100 of what Visa transacts per second) and you send with an insufficient fee, since you'll literally lose your money.

0-conf is less prone to fraud than Visa, we're talking 99.999% chance of no fraud. On bigger transactions yes, absolutely wait for confirmation.

It takes less than a gig to scale to Visa level transactions. At any rate though, its like you said pick the one you believe will work. I've chosen bch.

>0-conf is less prone to fraud than Visa
Technically speaking, Visa could be secure, they choose not to be. Chip and PIN is very secure when properly implemented. Most attacks come from legacy transactions because Visa still allows magstripe. And more are starting to happen as card not present transactions (online) because Visa doesn't require businesses to use Verified by Visa. They'd still support 24,000 transactions per second.

>It takes less than a gig to scale to Visa level transactions.
Who the fuck can afford to run a full node with 1GB blocks? That's 3PB per year. I wouldn't trust the blockchain being consolidated in such a small number of (very wealthy) hands.

Even if it actually required 1GB (it doesn't) miners and business can handle that storage. 3-5 TB is like $100. So at most your looking at about 52TB with a 1GB block. We aren't even close to that level of adoption. Moore's Law has this shit covered, read more Satoshi.

As for Visa and its fraud lol shit is centralized garbage and STILL has fraud. Literally no excuse.