Your character has been blessed by the gods! They are now the chosen emissary of Aphrodite, goddess of love...

Your character has been blessed by the gods! They are now the chosen emissary of Aphrodite, goddess of love. They now have the powers of becoming a demigod version of the goddess and use a limited form of her portfolio during that period.

Downside is they also gain her appearance during these periods.

How does your character react to this blessing? You probably need to state who they are for context.

She is way too clothed to be Aphrodite, I won't get tricked that easily!

Alright my only real question here is:
How does the period work. Because I can deal with becoming and overpowered naked lady but I don't want to have coochie bleedings.

Why would gods have periods? That's a biological thing

>Downside
>As if there are no female characters ever

The real question is why would my character need her portfolio.

>blah blah blah SEX POWERS LOL

Come on Veeky Forums grow up.

Yes, until you discover godmenstruation means you flood a small river with blood from your cunny.

lesbian sex would be pretty awesome I guess

>DUDE SEX POWERS LMAO
>So what if like this one dude gets castrated but his testicles turn into a hot chick but in a totally not gay manner?
>And then she like, totally cucks her husband with this wargod guy with a massive cock?
>And the cock then becomes like, the god of roosters or some shit?
>xDDD A white bull! Prep the bull lmao!
Come on Greece grow up.

>queen gets a hyper-realistic cow costume so she can get it on with a bull

what did Daedalus mean by this

It means that she had to lie back and think of Crete.

>your testicles will never turn into your daughteru

;_;

TITTIES AND COCKS

goddammit shirow

so I become less attractive? hmmm...

Fuck that, I'd rather be the emissary for her husbando, Hephaestus, and gain access to his sweet smithing skills.

>Clingy yet entirely unsociable, waifish, constantly exhausted looking shaman who can hear dead people and can't choose not to; except by keeping close to the living that scare them away (such as now, the party)
She might not mind the facelift, but the question remains whether Aphrodite's powers include not being very bad at social interaction and mildly unsettling. She has practically negative experience with this sort of thing. The question also remains whether her spirit powers remain; especially the one she's actually friends with.

Well my character recently got turned down by the girl they love so if they got magical love powers they'd have a hell of a time resisting the temptation to use them to make her fall in love with them.

>Oh, god, not again.
>Why do I have to be blonde? Blonde hair doesn't match with my clothes.
>Can I still play my harp, or does my finger now bleed when I pluck the strings?
>fml
>Sigh, guess it's time for another quest to undo this fuckery
I play a female bard, and someting like that already happened.

>Bleeding fingers
>From playing the harp.

Aggrevation at worst for begginers. Finger pain from strong instruments is from holding chords which a harpist doesn't have to do. Besides, God hands.

>Who is Joanna Newsom
>What is intracorneal hemorrhage
>What is nail dystrophies

Granted, it is easier to happen with nyllon strings than gut strings, but still possible.
Also, I assumed by appearance you also gain dat silk hands.

And even gods bleed, user.

Aphrodite has had many children, so she has a cycle of some sort.

Well this whole thing is a little awkward.

Elaborate for those of us who don't quite get it; are you more or less Aphrodite, one of her rivals, or something?

Game is called exalted, characters are given power by the top gods of the setting for being cool dudes. That's a solar, chosen by unconquered sun, kinda like zeus but less of a dick.

My most played, still active character is a Lich.

He wouldn't give a shit about becoming an OP naked lady. Hell, if it let's him enjoy mortal pleasures again he'd probably be thrilled.

The powers would be abused for mind fucking other people. Having sex with a beautiful woman? BAM! She's a spooky skeleton.

Exalted's equivalent of Aphrodite is venus, one of the Incarnae. Access to her charmset is nothing to laugh at.

Of course, if you were a chosen of Serenity instead of a Zenith, you'd already be working for Venus.

Not like the other castes are better off either.

I'd go around playing evil cupid.

Make some lord's daughter fall madly in love with someone else days before her wedding (Possibly a commoner, for added fun).

Helen of troy 2.0.

Create intricate love-dodecahedrons in the king's court, watch as it shatters into principalities.

Aphrodite is the goddess of getting pounded tho, unlike Freyja, who is the goddess of killing stuff and then getting pounded

>hephaestus will never forge the key to your heart