IOTA's going for a P&D in 20 mins. FYI. You've been warned

IOTA's going for a P&D in 20 mins. FYI. You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
youtube.com/watch?v=BHkp-zo0Beo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so, then I can sell the fucking bags I bought earlier.

let's see if you're legit. what's the dump range?

Stay away from P&Ds. Join the light side
discord.gg/JDS4tcX

no one gives a shit about and you your 200 other poor pajeet pump and dump in your littlediscord channel. gtfo

Shitspeak for "Buy my bags"

it is pumping, dump at your own risk, however

if this were a shitcoin, sure. But it's IOTA. And you know what? The more the two buttcoins are bitching and fighting, the more people will go into promising alts, just like IOTA.
>really doodles your noodles

this is true. instant zero- transactions. no forks. i mean...

Pump and dump iota at your own risk. The true 3rd generation crypto that will be top 3 by end of year.

taking your word on it, gl me

1mil per giota is my guess...

just look how fucking hard it's dumping. top kek.

are you retarded?

>Pump and dump iota at your own risk. The true 3rd generation crypto that will be top 3 by end of year.

Oh yes, the crypto with no wallet, fake "partnerships", some lady tweeting shes interested in crypto, and the autistic retard head dev who calls his investors "cancer" on reddit.

And which has a much superior competitor with working features.

/s go get some coffee, or sleep alternatively. :)

>this much cope
please help us understand what knowledge you posses that the investment arm for one of the largest corporations int he world apparently missed

Wallet works fine and was just updated yesterday. New Trinity wallet by end of year.

Big name participants in the data marketplace and real partnerships with bosch, vw, and ruuvi.

The lady is a head at amazon.

The head dev created proof of stake and is prob the best out there.

You realize every single top 100 crypto has institutional investors? And they likely didn't even put that much into it? And that this same firm has invested in other cryptos?

Institutions don't mind a (by crypto terms) very slow 9% a year gain either..

Until Amazon analyzes the market and decides to actually partner with a crypto, it's totally meaningless. The devs have shown that they are immature autistic retards on public forums and are happy to let rumors like Microsoft artificially pump their price.

your FUD is so *yesterday*. It didn't work. It doesn't work. And it wont work. Sucks to have all your ammunition already depleted, eh? Now you know how Hillary felt during the campaign. :)
>two scoops for IOTA

I mean, it will come to roost eventually. Take your 20% profit when you can. The FUD is real, the lead dev is literally an autistic retard who could never navigate a board room.

oh, so they're just fucking around with crypto, dabbling in it.
fuck off back to plebbit faggot

Yes, that's exactly what they're doing. Do you think a major institutional investor is putting more than 1% of their investments into crypto? Holy shit on a shingle.

Nice pump fuckboys

Post on here when you plan to get it to $6 and I’ll be interested

Yes, that's exactly what they're doing. Do you think a major institutional investor is putting more than 1% of their investments into crypto? Holy shit on a shingle.

IOTA is heavily shilled on reddit by the way. Veeky Forums generally knows what the better option is.

people have their strengths, and weaknesses. So fucking what? I'm sure he's integrated/managed just fine.

>Do you think a major institutional investor is putting more than 1% of their investments into crypto?
Yes, absolutely. You seem to be fucking clueless about our current giants in the business. Have you ever took at look at the network/communication infrastructure of banks? That of airplanes they use to (over-)book their planes? 1% is nothing, if you understand just how critical a solid backbone is. Jebus christ, when was the last time you've been outside?

okay, got it. You're clearly retarded.

>Veeky Forums generally knows what the better option is

Come on dude. 90% of what Veeky Forums shills crashes and burns. How long have you been here

>instant

OP here. Sorry no replies - too busy trading. Now the dump is gonna come. GLTAH.

dump range is likely around 31300 or 31400 satoshi

SELL EVERYTHING NOW AND BUY RAIBLOCKS

ok, just dump all

faggots i was just about to jump in, question

Better to trade BTC to Iota (or any coin)
Or trade ETH to Iota.... which yields more profits?

gud rajeesh dump in 3, 2, ... hello? ello? moni moni!!

I've been trading IOTA/BTC, but will switch to IOTA/ETH. Fuck buttcoins.

btc. unless you think having ETH is better

I absolutely hate bitcoins because of how jumpy the price is. How ever , every time i do ETH to the coin it seems like bitcoin is doing better on the little graph thingy? On binance for example. Maybe i'm tripping

noo, rajeeesh, nooo. I and me friends was not redi yet. Can we go please back up again? Thank you mani much. Moni, moni!

>Veeky Forums generally knows what the better option is.

Guys I can't

>500 sats
sweet "dump"

ahhh, thank you raji mani gud! I and the boys are ready now. you can dump now. moni moni!

Still waiting for that dump lmao

>just got the bosch partership
>Hasn't even gotten new wallet update
>Hasn't even gotten roadmap released yet
>Hasn't even revealed Q
The potential mooning on this is massive. All FUD and /pol/ posting about the autistic devs won't stop it. You will either be entangled or pink wojak

stfu already it doesn't help or hurt that you do this

Speak for yourself

OP was somewhat big faggot today

Actually OP seemed to be right, it pumped and now its dumping.

because BTC is going down again, not because some pajeets dropped their 20 dollar bags

should have listened op

Yes, that would be the case. We might be getting a new uptrend now.

the absolute state of iota right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=BHkp-zo0Beo

breaking out now. going ham