Holy fuck for once I'm getting in on a Veeky Forums money printing machine the night it starts getting shilled

Holy fuck for once I'm getting in on a Veeky Forums money printing machine the night it starts getting shilled.

You thought CRYPTOKITTIES was big? This is fucking Pokemon.

Each one you buy, generates more ether for you the more other people buy.

It's a COMPLETE fucking ponzi scheme but holy shit you can be at the top of the pyramid.

I invested 1 ETH so far in this.

Everyone jump on Palytid.

etheremon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

etheremon.com
etheremon.com/#!/item/8
smiley-fakemon.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IM COMING INNNNNNNNNN

i'd be a lot more hype about it if they didnt steal the artwork

i mean theyre selling the little fuckers for hundreds of dollars a piece, they could have at least paid some artist to make original shit

Can confirm, already made enough to buy another mon, money keeps rolling in, this is ground zero on the next cryptokitties

Viiivvooooriinnnnn ftw

>etheremon.com
jesus christ
>"Battling coming soon! (not implemented)"
>"Buy one, and if 100 people buy it, then you start making profit!"
This is literally a pyramid scheme

sage

Dude, we need to post this on reddit. This is a good ass game and it will definitely take off

Comfy as fk with bzc

AHHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

JUST GIVE THE ARTIST SOME FUCKING MONEY
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

SELL YOUR FUCKING ETHERMONS !!!!!! RIGHT NOW

i cant believe i just bought one of these baka

how do i view my pokemon once i sent from mew? do i need metamask? also baka that i bought one thats already at 109 eth im dumb

you can't, you're stuck holding bags until they make them tradeable

>Battle is one of key points in Etheremon World and it is coming soon in next update.

jesus christ people

Holy fuck, Cesstoid is going full Palytid mode. Look at this:
etheremon.com/#!/item/8

FUCKKKK I NEED TO GET IN THIS... IT JUST RELEASED TODAY AND ITS ALREDAY LIKE THIS???

Getting in now.
Gonna make Crypto kitties look small.

BUY THE FUCKING EGGS

ONCE THE ARTWORK IS BACK THIS WILL BE PARABOLIC

>ONCE THE ARTWORK IS BACK
You mean IF the artwork comes back. The descriptions were also used without permission from the artist so there's no telling what will happen if he refuses.

Fuck Veeky Forums, I started only being able to afford 8 of them, but from compounding on my earnings I'm working my way up.

If this actually catches on and the dev doesn't fuck it up, I'm going to be rich.

Fuck you jared, im gonna fucking murder you.

t.me/EtheremonTraders

I found a telegram group

They have to hatch, OK!!!

Buy it NOW!!! please buy it....

Holy shit this is literally a money printing machine.

And I just realized what this means:
The Dev team does NOT have any artists or writers. They made a great smart contract but have never made a single mon; no names, no pictures, and no descriptions. They ONLY made code. They need to either get the artist they "borrowed" from on board or hire an artist fast, or this is just going to be a homogeneous egg battling game.

This, the dev needs to get on Deviant art and get two guys to draw up the stuff. Also code up the battle functionality and the market.

Make the more experienced pokemons (from battles) have special colors. Make them unique.

You think he isnt rich enough to do that?
I've had this for 10 minutes and its printed 20 bucks.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

wait, these aren't erc721 tokens?

>mfw kids in the future will literally get paid to play video games all day
>you won't even have to be good at them, just hodl and tend to your mons and kitties

What a time to be alive

I'm sure he is, but the artist might decide he doesn't want to get involved because he (justified or not) fears retribution from Nintendo or something like that.

If anybody here happens to have a deviantart account in good standing (like, actual comments and/or artwork and friends) and wants to contact the artist to try to help convince them, it would be great. The dev's first language isn't english so they may not explain the situation as persuasively as you could:

smiley-fakemon.deviantart.com/

Just don't make a new account to do it, if the artist suddenly got a bunch of contact from sketchy accounts it would have the OPPOSITE effect.

Oh fuck I just made 1 eth in 10 minutes.

liar! REEE

you can easily create an adapter interface contract like enjincoin did for their game items

Wow, a ripoff of cryptokitties

You're literally one of the shills, fuck off with this faggot shit you fucking sister fucking cobra nigger.

Wow a ponzi scheme ripoff of cryptokitties

searching for ethermon on google brings up nothing related. Who is spreading the word?

Wait how to cash out?

Says you have to send 0 ETH to an address? Wtf?

Probably the fucking creator who is also spamming it in the newly created subreddit for it. It's a scam. If anyone buys into this, you're legitimately retarded.

i just tried to cash out too

Up the gas to 500000

If you were a programmer you'd understand.
You are sending 0 because you arent using a wallet in the game, only metamask, you are calling a function to the game contract to transfer from its database you are in to your wallet. The database is likely categorized and populated by something relating to the meta mask wallet address.

You're spelling it wrong, user.