If you don't see what's going on right now you deserve to stay poor

This will be 25 dollars by morning. Look who's pumping and what they pumped last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@timvandervelden93/waltonchain-and-the-chinese-government-cooperation-collaboration-and-a-bright-future-ad4b5cc8c084
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me insight friend.

it just got its ass kicked.
and its a shitty company too, still not convinced its not a chinese scam like their steel.

ven is next

biggest scam since chain link. people need to unload their bags

Check the CMC page and look carefully.

I just went all in with 80 eth. Lots of moon missions to choose from but Walton is comfy, undervalued, and this has been a long time coming.

Already up 1k

Oh you mean the fact that WTC is gonna break $15 tonight hitting almost 50% of ATH in sats?

Gosh dang it, I sold half my walton for wabi yesterday.

dayumn son. wasnt even on my radar. this chart is reading HUGE BREAKOUT.

thx nig. in for 4k usd

why is this being pumped? possible insider news?

Look at the order book on coinnest. Unreal. Western markets haven't even picked up on this yet

in for 500

Walton team is currently marketing heavily in Korea

I'm literally all in because of the earlier thread that got insta buried. If that was you thank you sir

already $20 USD on coinnest rofl

BUT WHY i don't get it. do the koreans know something??

I'm usually very skeptical about making moves like this, but Walton has been relatively stagnant for months. I also think the bithumb rumors will come to fruition. Keep in mind, this coinnest pump is what 10x'd Tron overnight

It's just hype like TRON. Which pumped 200% over a couple days. Get the fuck in or stay poor

too late to buy now. Sold my WTC a few days ago :(

should i set a limit order for $20-25? what do you expect this to go to?

Its pretty much impossible to time a top. Just set a few limit sells on the way up to take profits in the $16-19 range

I'm holding till 30. This will rise to top of binance volume once people catch wind. Similar to VEN. Walton should at least match venchain MC

This will dump soon.

Waltonchain is long time hodl if you have brains.
People looking for quick flip look at this:

medium.com/@timvandervelden93/waltonchain-and-the-chinese-government-cooperation-collaboration-and-a-bright-future-ad4b5cc8c084

watch that 8btc wall @ 80k

Have anything to support that, pajeet?

of course. ignore the rupeeless

of course not*

binance charts. but ok glad you guys got in early

please. humor me. the binance charts are what made me throw in.

show me why it's going to dump. because youre a stupid fucking pajeet who thinks sideways 1m candles = dump incoming?

Yes. Look at the chart of the exchange doing 1/10th the volume of another exchange where it is trading much higher. You are clueless

Bitzeny

That's all you need to know in terms of crypto outside the anglosphere

Thanks for sharing. Not even gonna play it safe and take profits early on this pump cause the fundamentals are strong

Testnet (beta out before 25 dec) said to be most scalable blockchain because they invented a childchain with closed ecosystem. Meaning u can have totally private transactions /info of main chain. That way companies can make Hugo Boss-chain Nike-chain ect

right here

Yeah side chains will be useful so competing companies don't have to share their data.

zoom the fuck out pajeet

ok, now what? is it not dumping anymore like I said?

Walton have momentum for a week now, with upcoming news it will explode

>being this bad @ chartz
go home street shitter

Did you not read that anons post? Just trust the Koreans and Chinese

dropped my QSP for WTC hopefully this gamble pays off. pls koreans